It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are They Spraying Anything?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BillfromCovina

Yes, there is a lot of air traffic in the area but like I said yesterday, spot checks I've done actually show very little traffic at those altitudes.
flightaware.com...

Maybe you can add this to the routine. When you check the sky, check the map to see if there are any planes at the indicated altitudes. When you put your cursor on a plane you'll see three lines of information. The first number on the second line is the altitude of the plane in hundreds of feet, so for a plane at 34,000 ft you will see 340 (fyi, the second number is its speed). If there are a lot of planes on the screen you may not be able to get the information for all of them.

I think that you'll find few high altitude flights over the LA basin. Inbound flights all seem to get below 30,000 feet while they're 100 miles or so out and outbound don't get up there for a similar distance. Keep in mind that the display is not precisely real time, there is a delay sometimes.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I think that you'll find few high altitude flights over the LA basin. Inbound flights all seem to get below 30,000 feet while they're 100 miles or so out and outbound don't get up there for a similar distance. Keep in mind that the display is not precisely real time, there is a delay sometimes.

If this were the case then we should never have a checkerboard sky. There are many days when the sky is blanketed with chemtrails back and forth. If you look, even now there are a couple flights above that level. Tomorrow, if you post, I will note for 1 hr the no of flights above 30,000 ft before I take pictures.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

They'll be another excuse tomorrow..
Keep it up and eventually the excuses will run dry..

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Well I must have missed them. I didn't see any when I checked while last posting and I don't see any now. It would be helpful if you post the flight numbers of the flights you see at or above the specified altitudes. That's the first letter/number on the top row (AAL185, ASA226)

There are days when conditions are conducive to contrails at lower altitudes.

edit on 3/5/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
When Chemtrails were first pointed out to me, I was told it was some combinatoin of zinc and magnesium. But why was never explained. Could they actually have a deeper hidden reason behind it? As in creating a faux cirrus cloud formation that blankets the evening sky, so secret military flights can travel without being seen.. The "truth" will come out one day and we'll either say I told ya so! Or BS!!!

First ever post, please don't blast me!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ticklemytweeder

Good open mind there, first time poster.
But, the "truth" may never come out, IMO. Heck, everyone knows that JFK wasn't killed by Oswald alone, but THAT is still the "official" story.
You will real a lot about the official story on chemtrails here on ATS. The promotion of the official story (that chemtrails don't exist) seems to be a career choice of some here.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Phage, where are you? You did not post today. I see ZombieJesus has decided he does not want to play and Wacky has decided to stay away also.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillfromCovina
Phage, where are you? You did not post today. I see ZombieJesus has decided he does not want to play and Wacky has decided to stay away also.

Just post what you have..
The dates and info are there to see and can't be altered..

You can't expect members to be on 24/7 but they will respond...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Saturday. I was avoiding my machine but it finally won the argument and made me turn it on a little while ago.

Conditions look pretty good for contrails, more moisture up there than the past couple of days.

See any?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Saturday. I was avoiding my machine but it finally won the argument and made me turn it on a little while ago.
Conditions look pretty good for contrails, more moisture up there than the past couple of days.
See any?

Phage, could you please state at what altitudes...
It's obviously important to know...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Good point. We're looking at altitudes of 35,000 and up. Though at 36,650 there is a layer that's a bit dryer so not quite as favorable.

This is from the 12Z Vandenberg observations, the most recent. That's 4:00 AM California time.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

My interpretation of the readings show that the pressure is a little higher, temperature a little warmer, and slightly less humidity. This would make contrails a little less likely would you agree?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That's only a 1650' area..And quite high at that...
I wouldn't say that's good contrail conditions....

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

As I said, the humidity at high levels has increased as compared to the past couple of days. More likely for contrails to form.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Maybe a new type of jet fuel, maybe some new weather program that helps rain production, maybe some military program to blur sat images, there are so many possibilities but I will just stick with what they have admitted is in the works.

SOURCE

"One way to turn down the thermostat would be to spread sulfur particles into the atmosphere, either through artillery or with airplanes, thickening the air enough so that it would bounce some sunlight back. We know that process does reduce global temperatures: when Mt. Pinatubo in the Philippines erupted in 1991, it threw millions of tons of sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere, causing global temperatures over the following months to drop by nearly 1°F. Geoengineering would work much the same way — only it would need to be done continuously, to keep up with the intensifying greenhouse effect."

Have they already admitted it

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

So how are they going to kill people if they are not raising aluminum levels? Never mind the fact that aluminum has not been shown to be very toxic. You'd think "they" could come up with something more effective than spraying an irritant around at high altitudes where most of it would end up who knows where.
edit on 3/1/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Actually Aluminum toxicity is still being debated.

When soils are too acidic, aluminum that is locked up in clay minerals dissolves into the soil as toxic, electrically charged particles called ions, making it hard for most plants to grow. In fact, aluminum toxicity in acidic soils limits crop production in as much as half the world's arable land, mostly in developing countries in Africa, Asia and South America.

Cornell researchers clone aluminum-tolerance gene in sorghum, promising boost to crop yields in developing world

Because the brain lesions found in Alzheimer's disease sometimes contain traces of aluminium, there is concern that consumption of excess aluminium compounds may cause or contribute to the development of this and other neurodegenerative diseases.[4][5] However, multiple epidemiological studies have found no connection between exposure to aluminium and neurological disorders.[6][7][8]

In addition, elevated aluminium levels in blood, resulting from kidney dialysis with well water containing high aluminium, may result in dementia that is similar to but probably different from that of Alzheimer's disease.[9] However, this hypothesis is controversial.

In 2007, tests with mice of the anthrax vaccine using aluminium hydroxide adjuvant were reported as resulting in adverse neuropathy symptoms

Aluminium hydroxide

Aluminum hydroxide injections lead to motor deficits and motor neuron degeneration

Aluminum is one of the most abundant minerals found on earth . . . and one of the most toxic to humans. Aluminum damages nervous systems in both infants and adults. It is implicated in anemia, osteomalacia, glucose intolerance, memory deficits, and Alzheimer's, Lou Gehrig's (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis), and Parkinson's diseases. Scientists do not yet understand whether aluminum is a primary cause of Alzheimer's or is accumulated in the brain as a result of a malfunction caused by the disease. They do know, however, that aluminum wreaks havoc on human nervous systems and should be avoided.

Aluminum -- Abundant, Toxic

Chemtrails and the connection to Alzheimers Disease

Dont know if I buy into planes dropping aluminum,but you have to agree,their are alot of products out there that contain aluminum. I would think it would be easier to get aluminum poisoning through common products,then by saturation from chemicals "supposedly" being dumped on us.

Good read nonetheless. Star and Flag

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ok, I gave myself away. Yes there were contrails or chemtrails and they were all day long. From the morning until now. The whole sky was filled. All the clouds seemed to be due to the planes. Please post your data and compare. I need to know why you think there was a significant difference. I also would like an explanation why I would have so may high flights in one day. Yesterday you told me it was unlikely for me to be having many high flights.

March 5, 1:15pm

March 5, 5:40pm

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If we look at the Appleman Chart. Relative Humidity ranges from 0-30% do not make much of a difference when it comes to contrails. In fact a 2 degree difference in temperature makes more of a difference than 0-40%. Today was a warmer day. I see a range from 26-36% at our Ideal flight range. Not much difference from yesterday. I do not see how you can say there is more moisture.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
In order to have persistent contrails, according to my understanding of the Appleman chart, we need to have relative humidity above 60%. We are nowhere near that so we should not have persistent contrails. There were persistent contrails all day long

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

The humidity is at the altitude the aircraft are - the humidity at ground level is completely irrelevant...unless the aircraft is also at ground level!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join