It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are They Spraying Anything?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
When they release the truth about this program you will look silly! for 25 years I have watched the sky over my house and what I'm seeing is new, period.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack.

If the climate (prevailing pattern) is in drought and I alter that with cloud seeding to make it rain then IMO I am manipulating the climate..

No.

Because in order to cloud seed there must be pre-existing moisture bearing clouds which like as not would have produced the rain anyway. There is some evidence that cloud seeding may induce rain to fall sooner and increase rainfall rates by a few percent, though even this is disputed.

Cloud seeding does not end droughts or change prevailing long term weather conditions.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BillfromCovina

Contrails are very likely to be produced at altitudes of 33,000 feet and higher. I would go so far as to say that if there are planes up there they will be producing contrails. There is a layer of very cold, moist air at those levels.

Vandenberg:

250.0 10540 -53.1 -65.1 22 0.02 285 104 327.0 327.1 327.0
211.9 11582 -62.9 -69.3 41 0.02 290 102 327.6 327.6 327.6
209.0 11668 -63.7 -69.7 44 0.02 283 98 327.6 327.7 327.6
208.0 11697 -63.9 -69.9 44 0.01 280 96 327.7 327.8 327.7
205.0 11787 -61.9 -68.9 39 0.02 280 98 332.2 332.3 332.2
201.7 11887 -61.9 -68.9 39 0.02 280 101 333.8 333.9 333.8

edit on 3/4/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

Well.....think about it, for a few minutes:

.... for 25 years I have watched the sky over my house and what I'm seeing is new, period.

What has CHANGED in the last +two decades?? Any guesses?

Really, I challenge to think on this rationally, and come up with alternative reasons (other than some sort of lofted "something" that is intentionally "sprayed"....BTW, this is entirely implausible, just so you know...).

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu
When they release the truth about this program you will look silly! for 25 years I have watched the sky over my house and what I'm seeing is new, period.

You are correct, cloud seeding has been used successfully in order to alter climate.
So much for the myth perpetuated by debunkers that cloud seeding doesn't alter climate...(SO SAD)
www.sciencedaily.com...
news.gaeatimes.com...
abcnews.go.com...

Here's where Indian Scientists made it rain successfully 52 times in the desert. (Don't let the debunkers lie to you as they lie to themselves.) And how did they do this??? BY CLOUD SEEDING...
newsfeed.time.com...

OOPS...that's too all the skeptics and debunkers who haven't been doing their research!!! Too bad, as always, I had to do it for you...

edit on 4-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by backinblack.

If the climate (prevailing pattern) is in drought and I alter that with cloud seeding to make it rain then IMO I am manipulating the climate..

No.

Because in order to cloud seed there must be pre-existing moisture bearing clouds which like as not would have produced the rain anyway. There is some evidence that cloud seeding may induce rain to fall sooner and increase rainfall rates by a few percent, though even this is disputed.

Cloud seeding does not end droughts or change prevailing long term weather conditions.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

Really??? What's this then??? Keep in mind, they did this in a DESERT.
newsfeed.time.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by backinblack

Precision of speech.

Cloud seeding does not turn an arid region into a semi-arid region.
Cloud seeding does not turn a semi-arid region into a humid region.

Wrong again...
newsfeed.time.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Qcuailon

Threatened? No. Annoyed would be a better term. What difference do my qualification make if the information I present is factual? I provided data and it's source. Do you have a problem with the data? Do you think there is something wrong with the math? I'll ask you again; do you find anything in the OP to take issue with?

You want a definition? Ok.

The modern concept of geoengineering (or climate engineering) is usually taken to mean proposals to deliberately manipulate the Earth's climate to counteract the effects of global warming from greenhouse gas emissions.

en.wikipedia.org...

Cloud seeding does not manipulate climate. It does not attempt to counteract the effects of global warming from greenhouse gas emissions. Cloud seeders try to make rain in their little corner of the world. They have been trying to make rain since early in the 20th century. Quite a while before the threat of global warming appeared. Quite a while before "chemtrails" appeared.
www.ohiohistorycentral.org...

The UN moratorium does not seem to have affected the cloud seeders much. Why is that if cloud seeding is geoengineering?

edit on 3/3/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I just wanted to make sure that everyone saw Phage's post here where he said that "Cloud Seeding" does not manipulate climate. This should inform everyone of his credibility and that not everything he says, maybe not even a quarter of it, has any merit.

Um, I guess I'll let these links do all the talkin' for me...
newsfeed.time.com...
www.sciencedaily.com...
news.gaeatimes.com...
abcnews.go.com...

Well folks, I guess that's "Checkmate."

If you want any real information, contact me!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

That system is not cloud seeding. Nor did it change the climate. I know you like to use your own definitions for words though, so I'm sure you will refer to rainmaking as climate change.

The system was used over a single, four month period. It is not certain that the system was responsible for the rainfall, though of course the company doing it will tell you otherwise.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Ummm...knock, knock?

ATS member person....:

Wrong again...
newsfeed.time.com...

Did you actually read the whole article? No? Then, maybe read it again.....

Be sure to point out to eveyone the parts where it mentions airplanes being used. Anywhere in the article, would be fine.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm actually sorry I started the debate on what is or is not considered manipulation..
To me it's just mere opinion and is not in any way related to this thread..

I will not discuss it again and ask other members to also get back on topic..
It's an irrelevant debate..

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

That system is not cloud seeding. Nor did it change the climate. I know you like to use your own definitions for words though, so I'm sure you will refer to rainmaking as climate change.

The system was used over a single, four month period. It is not certain that the system was responsible for the rainfall, though of course the company doing it will tell you otherwise.

Your struggle is your own my friend, you obviously are choosing to remain in denial...

The sources have been provided for those who like to check reputable information and facts to upgrade their awareness and knowledge about updated technologies that have escaped your radar. I certainly do hope that you choose to evolve one day as opposed to clinging to the glory days of 1933 before they were aware of cloud seeding and weather manipulation was. Upgrade Phage...upgrade. Some like yourself may still refer to these technologies as "sorcery," but, given the fact that you deny its existence, you still have some time before you can utter those words.

Its been a pleasure!!!
edit on 4-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Ummm...knock, knock?

ATS member person....:

Wrong again...
newsfeed.time.com...

Did you actually read the whole article? No? Then, maybe read it again.....

Be sure to point out to eveyone the parts where it mentions airplanes being used. Anywhere in the article, would be fine.

Thanks for the suggestion my friend, but, it appears that you might be the one that needs to do another "run through."

Truly, you guys have been wonderful entertainment for me. But alas, its time to move on and enlighten other threads which have a little more action and few more open minds.

Check ya later!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The first cloud seeding was done in 1923. It is not sorcery, it is science. Science using facts, evidence and logic. Not speculation which puts together 2 and 2 to get 5.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

For the record, to make this important note:

Qcuailon utterly dodged the challenge, and hand-waved it aside.

The article linked three times, to make his/her case, was to an alleged method in Abu Dhabi that made rain, in the desert. Using GROUND BASED machines that "ionized" the air, and thus (per the theory) introduced additional nuclei for condensation to develop, and make clouds form naturally from that point onward.

When asked, member Qcuailon, after using that same article to claim "chem"-trails from airplanes, ignored the point I raised.....that there was no mention, at all, of airplanes being used in that project, in Abu Dhabi.

The evidence sands -- stands, on its own merit......for readers to take as they will.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Do you deny that the Government HAS sprayed chemicals from planes on unsuspecting civilians??

Real simple question..

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

They could also be spraying H1N1, or flu viruses to help out the pharmacueticles companies sell their cold potions and chemicals?

Its just ironic that everytime those planes appear, everyone I know gets a cold.

If it is bacterial a good item to have is colloidal silver rated at 3000 to 15000 PPM

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I have thoroughly enjoyed this discussion & I know I'm the low man on the pole here...
I do believe there is a difference in Chem vs Con ...just trying to figure things out a bit...
so you can seed clouds to help or create rain, but that's only for the moment in which it was enhanced.

I see climate change as a "change", something that is on going & can be related to nature as well as ALL
the made made reasons. That being said I don't really understand the connection...please help
or correct me, I'm here to learn...though we have strayed a bit.

Phage thank you for your honest response to my Aluminum & Mg in the soil & BSE question...I finally found the article...it is based on Chem Trails & I came upon it by accident with the BSE prion connection. You guys may have already mentioned this article, Mark Purdy won the Noble Prize in 1997 for his studies , confirmed by Auburn University...just passing the info in case anyone is interested... Long Article
Snippet
[showed that the toxicity of organophosphate compounds used in the UK as sheep-dip pesticides were linked to the BSE [Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy] epidemic. He also documented that Manganese particles in the air come from both natural geological sources AND military munitions, sonic [jet planes] and/or electromagnetic stimuli, and “metallic nano-clusters” or nanoparticles [such as nano-particles of fiber coated Aluminum found in Chemtrails] “provide the driving force” that explain “the underlying mechanism which promotes the…pathology of TSEs.”(4) Purdy documented that a high dose of Manganese and the resultant low dose of Copper [see ArizonaSkywatch figures above] may be the cause of BSE and other forms gathered under the nomenclature TSEs [Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy]. This also includes the human form of TSEs, variant Creuzfeldt Jacob Disease [often knows as vCJD]. His independent research is persuasive. ]

Source carnicominstitute.org...

Ektar

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Contrails are very likely to be produced at altitudes of 33,000 feet and higher. I would go so far as to say that if there are planes up there they will be producing contrails. There is a layer of very cold, moist air at those levels.

Vandenberg:

250.0 10540 -53.1 -65.1 22 0.02 285 104 327.0 327.1 327.0
211.9 11582 -62.9 -69.3 41 0.02 290 102 327.6 327.6 327.6
209.0 11668 -63.7 -69.7 44 0.02 283 98 327.6 327.7 327.6
208.0 11697 -63.9 -69.9 44 0.01 280 96 327.7 327.8 327.7
205.0 11787 -61.9 -68.9 39 0.02 280 98 332.2 332.3 332.2
201.7 11887 -61.9 -68.9 39 0.02 280 101 333.8 333.9 333.8

Ok Phage, Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I took 3 pictures today at 11:17am pacific. This would be very close to the time you posted. The sky was clear at the time you posted with one small wiff of a cloud to the east. My picture to the south looks light because of the sun glare but the sky was clear. As you may know, the skies over Southern California are the busiest and have the highest density of air traffic in the US. We have air traffic at all times and at all levels. SoCal Trafcon is the busiest air traffic facility in the world.

South

West

North

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Nice work..
Reverse the argument and ask why there are no contrails when conditions are perfect for them..
Star for you...

I wonder what BS excuse we will get...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join