It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are They Spraying Anything?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

Have you ever read my signature here? I think not.
Find the answer yourself. You should know how, as you are currently on the internet. I suggest looking for scientific notation, as that seems to be an issue with you.
You are stuck with the percentages. I and other people here have been dealing with actual mass. There is a difference between the two. You must not understand that distinction. Until you do, it's pointless to continue with you.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

2.6 grams of dirt.
But as the article says, most of it passes right through you. Just like most of the other stuff in the dirt.

edit on 3/2/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Thank You........

2nd

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

Have you ever read my signature here? I think not.
Find the answer yourself. You should know how, as you are currently on the internet. I suggest looking for scientific notation, as that seems to be an issue with you.
You are stuck with the percentages. I and other people here have been dealing with actual mass. There is a difference between the two. You must not understand that distinction. Until you do, it's pointless to continue with you.

I believe that YOU and others have claimed that the 3.8% is such a small amount, and should be of no concern..............So, now that we have the percentages, YOU should provide proof to back up your claims.........

I have to say I noticed how you failed to mention that you misquoted me, and also failed to answer the question of whether or not it was naturally occuring Aluminum or Aluminum Oxide............

Parker

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Don't you wish there was an entrance exam? With questions like "What is the definition of aerosol?". And "If a plane flying N-S is leaving a contrail and a plane flying E-W is leaving a contrail what directions will the contrails be pointing?".

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Do. The. Math. Yourself.
Please. You. Might. Learn. Something.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is better then a Charlie Sheen meltdown..

Anybody else wanna challenge Phage?

Takers?

Doesn't mean Phage is right At ALL.

GREAT debater though.

Back up your chit or don't debate Phage.

And I TOTALLY disagree with him. He's good though.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

hay Phage i hope you do not mind me putting this, www.nrlmry.navy.mil... here, but i ran a cross it and thought it relevant to the cause, for or against, it shows the possible contrails. note not Chem trails, but Contrails.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
This is better then a Charlie Sheen meltdown..

Anybody else wanna challenge Phage?

Takers?

Doesn't mean Phage is right At ALL.

GREAT debater though.

Back up your chit or don't debate Phage.

And I TOTALLY disagree with him. He's good though.

I already did until he put up or shut up... it ended he shut up

On a much more important note. We now have the Chemist from the move live in a new thread.
Please come get your answers, or ask your questions to Dr. Thyme: ats thread link

edit on 2-3-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer

I have to say I noticed how you failed to mention that you misquoted me, and also failed to answer the question of whether or not it was naturally occuring Aluminum or Aluminum Oxide............

Parker

Aluminum oxide is the most common form of aluminum.
Elemental (or metallic) aluminum is too reactive to last when exposed to air. It joins with oxygen and becomes aluminum oxide.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by ParkerCramer

Parker

Aluminum oxide is the most common form of aluminum.
Elemental (or metallic) aluminum is too reactive to last when exposed to air. It joins with oxygen and becomes aluminum oxide.
en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks again Phage..........

I would love to see you in the other post, your expertise and opinion would be greatly appreciated

Parker

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

None of this dismisses the possibility of geoengineering. Just because contrail can spread does not undermine the possibility of aerosol spraying in addition and some of the videos seemingly show both....

OK - so what is the evidence for various types of geoengineering being performed?

There's lots of research, and lots of papers postulating everything from costs to mechanisms to effects and hazards.

So where is the evidence for what, if anything, IS ACTUALY HAPPENING?

And it's a pretty naff "shot" to claim that you're talking about geo-eingieering and not chemtrails in a thread about chemtrails when chemtrails are a supposed form of geo-engineering........

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Don't you wish there was an entrance exam? With questions like "What is the definition of aerosol?". And "If a plane flying N-S is leaving a contrail and a plane flying E-W is leaving a contrail what directions will the contrails be pointing?".

Sort of....but then where would all the fun be?

This way we get to pick on stupidity in a way that you just can't do elsewhere in public any more!!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Sort of....but then where would all the fun be?

This way we get to pick on stupidity in a way that you just can't do elsewhere in public any more!!

I have to say gentleman, I have learned from both of you............. it would be nice of you to join us in the other thread.............

Oh, theres an old saying " A wise man always learns from a fool, but, a fool never learns from a wise man"

Have a great night,
Parker

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Yes, where l am in the UK lF we are lucky enough to wake up to a blue sky, by midday , after the planes have criss crossed the sky lt's just a white haze. l get so sick of people saying these are contrails. They are NOT.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crumbles
You say they took the samples from the bottom of a pond, but earlier in your post you say they do not say where they are taken from. I am not quite understanding how you got that information. If earlier you say they do not say where they are obtained.

The source of the samples is available on varous copies of the reports, hand annotated by one of hte people who received it, that are available on the 'net - eg here (2.6mb download)

AFAIK it is not presented in the video - hence the discrepancy.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by star child

how do you know that? What is the evidence and how can that evidence be tested?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hello Phage. I enjoy your post's and have missed them. Where have you been? I don't blame you for dissapearing due to the anti-ATS agent's, if you even want to call them that.... Anyway's.

This book you read from the 1920's that had a data sheet for aluminium count's in soil's from random areas is pretty neat. However 91 year's have passed. I wonder what the count is now?. In terms of thinking the book portrayed false information, you can find that in ANY book. The only thing that can be done to determine if the aluminum count has risen is to test the soil again of the areas the book list's. In light of the argument between contrails and chemtrails and which is what. I have my own opinion. The exhaust from jet fuel is no good for anyone to begin with. We should all have common knowledge of what a contrail is as well. So, let's merge those two. The chemicals from the exhaust of the plane can cling to the droplets of water that create the contrails, thus making it a chemtrail.

In terms of geoengineering, if the planes are actually spraying from a nozzle..Whatever they are spraying... It's to bounce the Sunlight back into space, much like how snow act's. This is something that even Al gore has bought up in terms of fighting global warming.
edit on 2-3-2011 by ResearchMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You know what, I never gave it a second thought until I saw around 20 planes in the air crossing trails today.
Slow dissipating trails in formations similar to X's and HH's.

I took some pictures with my phone camera, they are low res but If I can get them onto the computer from my phone I will upload them.

edit on 2-3-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Are you in the USA? The video below can shed some light on that for you.

20 airplanes in a relatively short time period isn't surprising....consider that, when at cruise speeds, are moving at between seven and eight miles per minute. Many one after another......

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
OK.. as I said in the above post.
I never gave much thought to this, but I saw an extraordinary amount of them today and snapped this picture.

There were several planes out of view, making trails.
I have heard of condensation trails, but these trails have a start and a stop. What are the odds the condensation trails would start and stop all in such close proximity?
edit on 2-3-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join