It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homophobes:: GET A CLUE!!!

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It is none of your business what others think of you.
And it is none of their business what you think of them.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tarkin

Well actually it is.

If you are being denied equal rights because of it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Tarkin

Well actually it is.

If you are being denied equal rights because of it.

Spot on. +Star

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mizbeach40

God, and i'm not saying god as in just the Christian or any other religions god. I'm Saying the Real puppet master. The son of a bitch that trapped me in this Flesh prison. Put everything here for you. if you like it or not. All you can do is embrace chaos. Because with peace there is nothing. So take what's yours sister! Live Death like it's yours, because it is.

P.S. I might sound crazy to some But i Believe anything you can imagine is real because Reality is an illusion.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
im so tired of people who have to shout about their private sexuality from rooftops. if you want equal rights, why dont u not talk openly in public about sex like the rest of us do, then no one will notice your fetish.

as for gay marriage. there should be "friends" marriage too. and community marriage too. its just a contract. lets all get married. wait, thats not right. we r talking about sex here. sexual preference. keep it in the bedroom. heteros do.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainhitman
im so tired of people who have to shout about their private sexuality from rooftops. if you want equal rights, why dont u not talk openly in public about sex like the rest of us do, then no one will notice your fetish.

as for gay marriage. there should be "friends" marriage too. and community marriage too. its just a contract. lets all get married. wait, thats not right. we r talking about sex here. sexual preference. keep it in the bedroom. heteros do.

Not true, herotersexuality is everywhere, films, ads etc.

I

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Based on your post, it seems you are very hurt. I understand that. What I learned is that people always think their rights and opinions are above others. It is this self-righteousness that is destroying this world and causing so much hurt.

Yet (to the creator of this thread), you need to realize that people have the right to disapprove of homosexual behavior. However, people don't have the right to discriminate or hurt YOU as a person based on it.

Who you prefer to be intimate with is only one aspect of who you are. It is only superficial, trapped people who will base everything about you from only one aspect or from one sentence or two in their religious book. People judge others based on shallow things like their sex, gender, race, or nationality. As a result, we fail to see the complex human being that makes up most of that person.

Be careful not to equate disapproval with hate. There is a difference. Remember, the people who matter do not mind and the people who mind don't matter.

Guess those homophobes are people who don't matter.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I personally think we should drop the issue altogether on ATS after some of the recent threads, that's both sides.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusthestuntbum
I personally think we should drop the issue altogether on ATS after some of the recent threads, that's both sides.

amen to that!
though i have to say all bedroom talk should be banned gay or straight we're not hear to converse on sex of any kind!
unless that is they are actively omnisexual and your partner is a grey then probably the whole of a.t.s. wants to know about it

seriously sexual prefrence is just that i know that more than most since i chose my sex based on sexual preference(i was born intersex) and as such got the "choice" at the age of twelve i chose female mainly because it was boys that i was attracted to!(not that i understood that properly at that age)
but i knew enough to know what the boys wanted!
sexual preference in action its just that most kids dont get to choose which gender as well!
alyxxx

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mainhitman

I know a number of gay people who hate sex, and I know a number of asexuals who date males and/or females.

There's a difference between sexual attraction and 'sex'ual attraction. It's not all about the sex, that just happens to be a natural result of the emotional unions these people come together with.

You can't put everybody in a box.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavinciThales

Yet (to the creator of this thread), you need to realize that people have the right to disapprove of homosexual behavior. However, people don't have the right to discriminate or hurt YOU as a person based on it.

Who you prefer to be intimate with is only one aspect of who you are. It is only superficial, trapped people who will base everything about you from only one aspect or from one sentence or two in their religious book. People judge others based on shallow things like their sex, gender, race, or nationality. As a result, we fail to see the complex human being that makes up most of that person.

Be careful not to equate disapproval with hate. There is a difference. Remember, the people who matter do not mind and the people who mind don't matter.

Guess those homophobes are people who don't matter.

People do indeed have the right to disapprove of Homosexual behavior..or any other behavior. And I agree People do not have the right to discriminate or hurt you as a person based on it.

However, disagreeing is not discriminating. Yet so many here of supposed intelligence conduct themselves as if it is and never really think it through except on emotional instant gratification belief systems.

What one learns about many of the most radical pushing this type of position is that it is they who are intolerant while expecting and even demanding tolerance from others. This fellow Perez Hilton is a prime example of the intolerance of this group demanding of others.

I am going to disagree here with DavinciThales on something they posted above and for which I quoted.

It is superficial people who attempt to define themselves by only one aspect of their behavior and them promote it and demand recognition and acceptance from others based on this one superficial aspect. One never becomes so ignorant that they define themselves by their sexuality ...or sexual orientation whether gay or straight. One has to be publicly educated to become this ignorant. For people are so much more than their sexuality and sexual orientation.
For this group of peoples themselves deliberately promote only one aspect of their superficiality. It is they who do this and then want others to accept the whole package. I don't buy it from them or anyone else. Gay or straight.

I do agree with DavinciThales on their statement about not equating disapproval with hate.

The other problem with this group in particular is their haste to do this very thing, equating disapproval with hate, in order to grab the unthinking by their emotions...and that is the tendency to label those who disapprove of them as Haters, homophobes, Neanderthals, or whatever negative label they are want to use this year. This technique to me shows great immaturity and also very low life political ambitions/techniques in order to default through on unthinking peoples. It is very similar to the techniques used by politicians on an untutored and overly emotional unthinking peoples.....for votes.

I do not approve of people or groups who use/misuse or prey on the emotions of unthinking peoples..particularly politicians or peoples in positions of leadership.

Many of you peoples need very much to learn to identify this labeling for the cheap emotional politics that it is and it is going to be used more and more often upon you the public. It is the equivalent of Tabloid politics and I am not interested in cheap tabloid politics. Our government is of late using way to much of this cheap tabloid politics.
"Tax breaks for the rich" is textbook of this kind of labeling/stereotyping...for votes and support.

Many of you need to train yourselves to spot this before you make the mistake of thinking this technique is normal...or even moral. It is nothing more than cheap politics designed to grab you by your emotions..to violate your emotions if you like...without you even being aware that someone is doing or has done t this to you.
The emotional vitriol of many of these posts, using the very techniques I have described, is testimony to the effectiveness of this technique on unthinking overly emotional peoples. It is also testimony to and about the predators who use/misuse it.

Once you learn the truth of what I am describing here...be very careful about what you consider a Homophobe.

To me a Homophobe is someone who wants to attempt to or control/violate me by my emotions without me being aware it is being done to me. And by this seduction...control my actions also without me being aware of it. This is also a definition of politics.

Bewarned!!!!

Thanks,
Orangetom

edit on 14-4-2011 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
What I find strange on this thread is the lack of discussion regarding the demoralization of our societies. This is not a North American issue. This is a world issue.

As a member of ATS, many of us are aware of the plans of TPTB in regards to social engineering, yet I notice that it hasn't been touched on much in this thread.

The fact is, there has been a concerted effort to demoralize the generation coming up. I am in my mid 30's and this really started with my generation in the late 80's early 90's.

I recall vividly when MTV began "embedding" gay characters and themes into almost every program. Then the mainstream networks followed suit. Popular music and entertainment all began to show us gay characters that were cute, fashionable, intelligent and in many ways, ideal.

When was the last time you saw a negative portrayal of a gay character in popular media?

Notice how you will hear, "it's not about sex!" Well, what is it about then? If it's not about sex, then perhaps you are not gay, you are effeminate. Oh that's a dirty word because there is no gender, right?

The animal world example is lame too. Not only do animals have same sex intercourse, some eat their feces, their young and each other. The thing is, we are above animals. We are a mix of God and animal. We have animal instincts but are "supposed" to be able to use FREE WILL to determine our actions, not instinct or desire.

If you cannot compute that the norm is sex between a man and woman then you are blind. Just think about it for one second...okay, now, tell me that we were not designed to have sex with the opposite sex. Does that mean you cannot have other kinds of sex? OF COURSE NOT! You can insert your penis into many things and you obtain a feeling of pleasure mechanically. Why do you think sex feels good? Perhaps so our "primative" ancestors would have sex and recreate? Why do you think pain makes us "reel" away from what is causing it? This is natural "built in" programming in order to ensure our survival.

The fact is, that I saw this movement coming in, as I was a part of the generation they really started phasing it in with. Luckily, I was not the youngster who came to grow up in the late 90's to now.

They have been "indoctrinated" through social engineering. I wish some of them would just admit this and understand this, but they don't.

However what is truly disturbing is just how "far" this movement has picked up speed in the last few years. It is alarming what the "gay agenda" (yes, it is real) is planning on teaching your children in school in the next few years. There goal is to embed homosexuality into every facet of your child's life and education. They want to start when your child is in Kindergarten. The fact is, they want to get to your child before YOU do! Some people do not like the idea of their young children who are susceptible to influence are labelled homophobes, hatemongers, whatever. I find it strange that we understand that kids are influenced by cartoon characters in their cereal choices but we have some crazy idea that teaching them that everything about being gay is wonderful and normal, will not influence their sexuality!

If you do not believe their is an agenda, you are mistaken. I was rather on the fence about the whole matter, until it came to my school district. Until I was called a bigot, a homophobe, scum! I came to understand rather quickly, that this "equality", was a one way street. Then I started realizing the big picture. There are organized forces attempting to make any negative talk about anything homosexual a hate crime. To the original poster, would you support anti gay talk as a hate crime?

It is getting so out of hand, that in the past little johnny would say, "oh that's so gay" and get a slap on the wrist or pulled aside and scolded. In the very, very near future, little johnny will be labelled a hate criminal. You think I'm over reacting...do an iota of research. You will be shocked.

Start with Brazil and their sex kits for kids. Look up "fistgate". Do what we do best here, DENY IGNORANCE!
You may find that it is the OP who is ignorant.

Whats next, do pedophiles "choose" to like kids? Why do we limit sex with children based off some arbitrary thing like, "age"? Why would they choose to live a life that (rightfully so) causes them so much misery everyday? Who are we to judge? They need a special law to protect their human rights.

Most school districts conceal this agenda in an "anti-gay bully/suicide" front to quell opposing voices. They will have homosexual liasons that the students can contact "when" they are unsure about their sexuality. These liasons do not have to tell the parents what the children confide in them. Now you do the math, how many of these liasons will also be gay? How many of these liasons will point you toward a "straight" (dirty word) lifestyle? How many will encourage a gay lifestyle?

The bottom line is, there is an agenda. There is a plan. They are making great progress towards this goal.

I believe in your freedom. I will die for your right to live how you choose and say what you want. Don't feed me your games and lies though and not expect me to fight. You didn't choose -- what a joke!

That is the lie.

You choose to be in homosexual relationships.

Alcoholics choose to drink. Child molesters choose to molest. Criminal choose to commit crimes.

Grow up and take responsibility for your actions if you are so proud and quit acting like such a righteous baby.

I never did believe in the battle for good or evil before. All religion aside. I know social engineering when I see it. I know wrong when I see it and I know lies when I see them.

The most dangerous BS new word of the last decade is HETEROSEXISM...look it up. They are turning right and wrong upside down in a way that Orwell wouldn't even dream of.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mizbeach40

amen sista! im a straight male but i have NO problem with any persons choice on what to live there life. smash divisions

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Isn't an Asexual something that reproduces with itself???

How many of those did you say you know???

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Game_Over

So you think I chose to be attracted to females? (Straight man BTW).
No I didn't I just am and always have been.

I can understand that same sex attractions work the same way. Why can't you?
Did you make a concious choice when you was younger who you were attracted to?
If you had to choose i'd question your own sexuality.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
reply to post by Varemia

Isn't an Asexual something that reproduces with itself???

How many of those did you say you know???

Asexual is a term which is also used when referring to organisms which reproduce non-sexually. Asexual as an orientation means literally non-sexual. They have no inherent attraction to any sex and often do not even have sexual urges at all.

Basically you are confusing "asexual reproduction" with "asexual orientation." Glad I could fill you in on that. They're a lesser known of the orientations (since it's pretty hard to discriminate against people who don't want to have sex lol)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Game_Over
You choose to be in homosexual relationships.

Alcoholics choose to drink. Child molesters choose to molest. Criminal choose to commit crimes.

I take it then that it is your job to impose your morals on the world? Morality is something which VERY widely differs across societies. If you think that you are moral just because you follow some book like the Christian Bible does NOT mean that you have the right to impose your beliefs on others. You have the right to be a pretentious dick, but not to force your views on others.

To address what I quoted there, you are seriously misguided, and it takes a lot of strength to keep my civility and refrain from calling you a moron.

1. Alcohol is an addiction that starts after you start drinking in the first place. It is physical and documented as having a scientific relationship. This has NO connection to homosexuality because homosexuality causes no harm to the CONSENTING ADULTS who partake in it. I've never heard of someone getting cancer from being gay.

2. Child molestation is an ADULT doing ADULT things to a CHILD. A child SCIENTIFICALLY does not have the developed brain and emotional capacity to understand and consent to sex in any way, shape, or form. People who want to have sex with children have serious issues, and there lies the biggest difference between homosexuality and pedophilia. Homosexuality is between CONSENTING ADULTS. Pedophilia is between an ADULT and a CHILD, who cannot consent, there-by defining it as rape.

3. Homosexuality is not committing a crime! Maybe in the Bible, but I have some scary news for you, friend. WE DO NOT LIVE IN BIBLE WORLD. We live in a world that is not governed by religious doctrine and hate. We live in a world with the potential to be good, and people like you are trying to screw that up with your insane pretentious views on morality!

Edit: And just so you know, in Bible days, it was perfectly normal for a grown man to marry a young girl and have sex with her. It was also moral to own slaves and beat them to within an inch of death so long as they lived. It was moral to rape and pillage entire cities because God told them to. I wouldn't judge my morality on a book like that.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Varemia because: edited

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Game_Over

I've known I was attracted to the same sex since my earliest memory. Please don't tell me I've been indoctrinated or conditioned by the powers that be, that's a deluded and offensive supposition.

I do not push an agenda, keep my relationship personal, respect my fellow man and yet people like you spout hurtful and rude sh*t just because you feel superior. I have no idea why, perhaps there is something lacking in your life and you are frustrated.

I'm hurting no one. In fact, I'm only loving someone.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This whole thread is such a huge waste of time, it can be summed up easily.

On one side there are extreme gay, on the other side there are people that extremely don't like gay people.Gay people on the right, are striking toward the left, butthurt because there are extreme people on the left side that don't accept them. On the left there are people that cannot accept gay people, striking toward the right, and are butthurt that gay people can't respect their right to not accept them. The rest of us are stuck in the middle of these two extremes, wishing they would both just shut the hell up and go away.
edit on Wed, 25 May 2011 03:27:49 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I wasn't saying you choose to be attracted to females or males...

I am saying you choose to have sex with them.

That is all I am saying. On one hand we all hear how they are born this way. Yet we are all born with feelings toward the opposite sex.

It is how we act on those feelings. It is called FREE WILL.

You have the ability to choose. You choose to indulge and embrace your homosexual feelings. I get it.

When did I choose to be straight?

Probably right after the time I sucked my fourth penis.

I guess I was born that way. However maybe if it was someone I liked and I had a great school system to help me embrace myself, I could be just like you!

So, I guess in a weird way, I am living proof that we all experiment and we will find our own way and I thank God everyday I didn't have the school system influencing me at such a vulnerable time.

But to you, I 'm still a moronic bigot. Oh well.

It's not about social engineering. It's not about destroying the family. It has nothing to do with a New World Order plan.

This is all just a natural "evolution" with no backing by TPTB. None. Give me a break.

Here is a definition from a school districts new policy on HOMOPHOBIA/HETEROSEXISM.

Heterosexism refers to the mistaken assumption that all people are heterosexual and that heterosexuality is superior and the norm by which all other sexual orientation and gender identities are measured. Heterosexism perpetuates negative stereotypes and is dangerous to individuals and communities.

Get it. If you think that heterosexuality is the norm than you are DANGEROUS to your community.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join