It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homophobes:: GET A CLUE!!!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by controldiction
Miss Annee...please come out of the closet already.

How childish.

I'm 65 - - I see today the results in my 10 year old granddaughters behavior and right to be anything she wants - - - from the dedicated efforts and heartbreaks of women who came before her.

Gays are still fighting for that right. To be gay/lesbian and flippant about Equal Rights is really an insult. IMO

I believe that everyone should have equal rights.
Especially me.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Annee

That is what you don't seem to get. You can not make people believe anything

Let's do this again. It is not about belief.

It is about Equal Rights.

I'm sorry, your kinda a broken record, and your old enough to know better... you don't have any good answers, Just that it is not about Belief it is about "Equal rights" What does that mean? equality is just a word, but belief, that is sold, belief means something.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth

I'm sorry, your kinda a broken record, and your old enough to know better...

No - - I'm old enough to know Right.

I'm old enough to know pathetic prejudices and warped ideologies that have no place in this modern world.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

reply to post by sepermeru

Well just in case you didn't know, a pedophile is not necessarily a child molester, and vice versa. The hatred of pedophiles is exactly the same as the hatred of gay people used to get some years ago.

That is correct, we can look back to the origins of the word for clarification.

Ped - Derived from the Greek word for "feet".
Paed - Derived from the Greek word for "child".
Phile - Derived from the Greek word for "lover".

So then a pedophile likes to have sex with feet, very very disturbing.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Well going by your definition, I would say no. It is someone that loves feet. I love animals, I sure as hell don't have sex with them though

Anyways, I have tried to point out the error in some people's ways... One persons' right is not the same as another persons' right. And imposing your beliefs on right or wrong is not right, no matter which side you are on. People that claim they are about equality and freedom are often times full of it. They are about freedom and equality, but only those that they agree with.

I support freedom of speech and protest, unless their message is something I don't agree with. Either you support freedom for ALL, or you are a hypocrite.

edit on Sat, 19 Mar 2011 17:32:08 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

One persons' right is not the same as another persons' right.

And I've pointed out Equal Rights is Equal Rights - - - not another persons rights.

Belief has nothing to do with anything in this matter.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yeah yeah, you support equal rights, for people you agree with. I get it already.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Yeah yeah, you support equal rights, for people you agree with. I get it already.

What a lame response.

YOU are obviously speaking for yourself - - not me.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Not condoning or approving homosexual behavior does not make one a homophobe.

Actually, yes it does.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I'm sorry, your kinda a broken record, and your old enough to know better...

No - - I'm old enough to know Right.

I'm old enough to know pathetic prejudices and warped ideologies that have no place in this modern world.

Modern world, your being naive, ... There is no, getting through to people such as yourself... your political correctness overshadows your ability to think rationally. When I was younger I Thought like you, but once out in the "Modern World" I grew up fast, There is nothing modern about this world, it is still violent and brutal...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn

Originally posted by AngryOne
.....Anyway,to whomever may be wondering,just let me set the record straight that I do not particularly dislike gays.Really.I don't.
REGARDLESS,I see no reason to continue this little debate when the only responses I seem to get are typical knee-jerk arguments involving all emotion and no logic.

That usually comes from those on the loosing end of the argument

WHAT "argument"?
Did you actually bother to read Annee's posts?
Just as I said:All emotion and no logic.Why bother?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
WHAT "argument"?
Did you actually bother to read Annee's posts?
Just as I said:All emotion and no logic.Why bother?

I've been blogging/discussing in forums since ICQ.

I learned a long time ago - - - you don't discuss from emotions. So you lose again.

Any emotions you read into something on the net - - - are your own emotions you inject as you interpret what you read.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Modern world, your being naive, ... There is no, getting through to people such as yourself... your political correctness overshadows your ability to think rationally. When I was younger I Thought like you, but once out in the "Modern World" I grew up fast, There is nothing modern about this world, it is still violent and brutal...

I assure you - - naive is not something I am.

To me "Modern World" means Today (although it can have other meanings). You can interpret "modern world" any way you choose - - but as said - - in my post it means Today.

1. of or pertaining to present and recent time; not ancient or remote: modern city life.
2. characteristic of present and recent time; contemporary; not antiquated or obsolete: modern viewpoints.

dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I was severely beaten at the age of 8 for no reason by two black boys aged 11 and 12. By your reckoning then, it should be OK for me to join the KKK and lynch blacks?

Jesus. Give us a break.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

So if sex is about reproduction, if a married woman and/or man are found to be infertile, should they remain celibate from each other and stay in a sexless marriage, or divorce, even if it tears them apart, just to get their end away with the better chance of reproducing? What about men and women after the age of menopause. Should a man through his loving wife and children out into the street, divorce her, and get remarried to a 20 year old so that he can get his end away?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

Oh dear, not the "I've got a couple of friends that are gay". It's not a mile of saying, "I'VE GOT A COUPLE OF FRIENDS THAT ARE BLACK", before announcing that you hope that your daughter doesn't bring one home, that you have to work with one that talks about the NAACP, or that you hope that the empty house across the road doesn't get occupied by anyone that is different from you, in case they bring down the value of your house, or "Their goes the Neighbourhood". The biggest Anti-Semite I ever met began with the words, "When I was 9, one of my friends was a Jew".
Sexuality, Disability, Colour, what does it matter. It's not as if they'll infect you with a gay germ, and you wake up anting to wear flamboyant clothes and wanting to watch the Wizard of Oz.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

OK. So every straight male and female on this Earth who has had Premarital Sex, Extra Marital Sex, Non Productive Oral Sex, Masterbated and had Dirty Thoughts are OK? But not Fags? What about going out with Whores, is that ok? Or is it only queers that go to hell, but the vast majority of Hetrosexuals that are not virgins on their Wedding Day, can't keep it in their pants with anyone but their Wife or Husband, (Clinton anyone?), is that ok. Or any straight male that has at anytime, "Spilled his seed", in adolecence, that's ok? As long as he didn't have a dirty thought about his friend Johnny, only about his friends Sister Jenny. Hell, in your head, he would be better thinking about his own sister than his friend. No Hetrosexuals never sin. Oh no. In that case I'm going to heaven, regardless of my past. So excuse me while I look for a young nubile whore.

Hetrosexuals like me and you, are sinners too.

Give me strength.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RustyCage

Better not have ever Jacked off then.

Genesis 38:9 (King James Version)

And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on lest he give seed to his brother.

So Jerking off/Jacking off/wanking will take you to hell as well. Dear oh dear. "We're doomed, we're all doomed".

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollinshultz
I understand your concern at being hated by others especially Christians. Please remember not everyone who quotes the Bible is someon who lives by it. I would also like you to consider God saves people through the grace provided by the death of His Son and even though we are born anew, we are far from perfect and this acceptance of Jesus is only the beginning of a long walk in which we imperfect followers must learn to walk in His ways.

Sometimes younger Christians in their zeal will read much Scripture, but have not leanred to apply it through proper reflection and practicing of the love God has extended to and made available to us. Some Christians after accepting the gift of God's grace do not take the steps necessary to grow in the love of Jesus for all sinners and settle for a shallow version of Christianity, which they will answer for in time. These may often take a special satisfaction in bashing anyone or anything they do not like, but such is life for shallow people of all walks. Each of these people or even groups should be dealt with personally and individually. Christians like myself should and do condemn their ideaology and their words.

However, even followers of Jesus who walk in His love must. "hate the sin, but love the sinner". The following two concepts from the Bible "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" Rom 3:23 and the other one is "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life" Rom 6:23. Even a heterosexual man or woman having sex without being married is condemned by scripture and even if it were not for that all of us still commit many other sins for which we would /will ultimately be rejected.

The point is a homo or hetero sexual sinner is dead without God in our belief, but we are commanded to love all sinners, but also to conemn all sin for what it is. I love homosexual people just as much as anyone else and have had close relationships with some. Where I do have a problem is for a group of any kind which represents about 2% of the population trying to change laws instituted by our founders for their own special intrerest, and being funded by people like George Soros with millions of dollars so that he can see America destroyed including the very special interests he funds. Whenever a small group overturns the laws of the larger group there is only destruction that follows.

So in conclusion, I love all sinners, and hate and have forsaken all sin, but I will not let any special interest group change this Counrty from one founded on Christian principles to one based on selfish desires. I will seek to keep my country clean through voting and I will expose and depose congessman and judges who try to circumvent our constitution for disregarding their oath of office to uphold the Constitution.

God bless these words and those reading them, I confess to being saved from some very dark places and sexual sins which would have embarrased those living in Sodom and Gomorrah, therefore I understand the subject like few others. I wish all Christians to love all sinners and to just plant seeds of His Word for the Holy Spirit to water. Hate helps no one. We Christians will all be judged for our service, try act accordingly.

The Constitution of the United States, quote, "All men are created equal", was, in your own words, "circumveneted", the moment the last signature was signed by not immediately freeing the slaves and given every man, (this is the 18th Century after all), the Vote and equal rights. By this reckoning you would have threw stones at the Founding Fathers then? Yes, No? What would you do then?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
You do know that in the 18th and 19th Centuries, being an Abolitionist was seen as quirky, odd, Anti-American, a minority, obscene, Anti Constitutional, (except it was slavery that was Anti Constitutional), Anti Christian, Anti Social. "Free the [SNIP] slaves", "are you serious", "My God, I've never heard anything as repulsive in my life". "Look at them and their little pickannies in the field", "their happy that I own them, feed them slops, hip them make them work 12 to 16 hours a day for [SNIP] all", "they don't know any different". "They were born to toil for they white man". "They were born to be slaves" "Why it even says so, in the bible". "Slaves obey thy Masters". "The Reverend Phelps said so in the Sunday Service". "We all heard him" "Excuse me while I walk down to the cabin to break in the new 12 year old slave wench I bought from Old Harvey up the road". "her Mother wailed and weeped". "But she's a slave, so what can she do". "It say's in the Bible that a man can have a wife at 12, so I'm doing my Christian Duty".

"Oh did you hear that nutter saying we were all going to hell, because we grow Potatoes, Corn and Wheat in the same field, wear cotton and wool, and we trim our beard and side locks". "he say's it is against God, because it is in Leviiticus". "What an idiot, this is 1797 not 2000BC". "Are you going to buy that little 8 year old Mullatto wench tomorrow for $50" for your 13 year old son to practise on". "Of course I am, I don't want him to commit a sin, after all, and not go to heaven". "It's not a sin if she's not White".

Does that sicken you or not? Yes? No?

That's what all this Homophobic Bull#, quoting the Bible in 200 years from now will look like to most 23rd Century Men and Women than this does to any sensible, non rabid, non racist human being does in the 21st Century.

Hypocrites.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed censor circumvention

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join