It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homophobes:: GET A CLUE!!!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by loagun

Originally posted by nekomata111
I don't care about people choice, but I don't like the homosexuality so in mainstream nowadays, I WAS BORN that way, and if someone tried to turn me into the homo idea I would have homicidal thoughts too

edit on 14-3-2011 by nekomata111 because: (no reason given)

oh god, please don't associate Lady Gaga to homosexual's.... the only thing she represents is bad stereotyping and drag queen fashion.

Yeah?!?! And what exactly do you know? So she has a schtick. So what.

My kid has worked with her - - and she happens to be very down to earth and real.

Hey now, I think we are suppose to be on the same side.... Aside from that I happen to BE a HOMOSEXUAL, and I happen to LIKE Lady Gaga's music.

That being said her whole 'riding the Gay Community' gravy train is starting to get a little old... Ever wonder why she very rarely(if ever these days) mentioned the rest of the 'community'?(Lesbian, Trans, Bi), It's because she knows where the money is.

You being a fellow ATS member must be familiar with this phrase since it's been associated with conspiracy theories for years... on the hunt for truth, 'follow the money,,,,'

Now don't get me wrong, Gaga has brought a lot of attention/thrown in mainstreams face for some good causes, however her true colours have been shown as of lately with bombshell that more then a few of the companies she has been endorsing products for are actually responsible for funding several anti-gay political candidates/leaders/parties which have lead to a few law's not being passed in favor of same-sex couples....

I don't believe she knew about this, because I genuinely believe she supports the same-sex cause, however it does go to show how stupid she is for not doing her research, and also how she is going where the dollar signs are...

I am going to the store now, will be back shortly.when i get back i will give u the links to read all about Mother Monster and her anti-gay endorsements. Lol, poor girl....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by loagun

Hey now, I think we are suppose to be on the same side.... Aside from that I happen to BE a HOMOSEXUAL, and I happen to LIKE Lady Gaga's music.

She is an artist first. I wouldn't even call her an entertainer first.

She did withdraw her deal with Target - - as far as I know.

The term "Born this Way" means a lot to me too - - I don't even associate it with being gay.

Exactly who does remember the Lesbians? They really do get the short end of the gay movement.

Anyway - - as said - - my kid worked with her and she was a very real person.

Can she cover all bases? Who can?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
You need to understand, there are many men/boys that have been homosexually raped, whether in this lifetime or in a past lifetime. I have been around some homosexual people, some of them are ok, but some of them, particularly the older men, have a definite vibe to them, as if they are being aroused by all the other young men around them, with perverse thoughts in their minds.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
You need to understand, there are many men/boys that have been homosexually raped, whether in this lifetime or in a past lifetime. I have been around some homosexual people, some of them are ok, but some of them, particularly the older men, have a definite vibe to them, as if they are being aroused by all the other young men around them, with perverse thoughts in their minds.

What?!?!?!

I can't even think of any response to this beyond - - - What?!?!?!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mizbeach40

I DO NOT have sex with animals, nor do I know anyone who does. And for the record, statistics show that 91% of all pedifiles and rapist, necropheliacs and beastiality practicers are STRAIGHT white collar males. Before you lump people into a group, you should really do your research first.

Does the term "per capita" mean anything to you?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

What?!?!?!

I can't even think of any response to this beyond - - - What?!?!?!

I can see this as well. (shrugs) Perhaps this is what brings some people to assume that it's more less a form of perversion. I'm not saying it applies to all, but I have seen evidence of this as well. Some of those older fellas are just plain creepy. I think that some catholic priests (and surely not exclusive to just catholicism) might fall into this catagory. As a matter of fact, one very much comes to mind as I finger these keys in responce.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn

You need to understand, there are many men/boys that have been homosexually raped, whether in this lifetime I can see this as well. (shrugs) Perhaps this is what brings some people to assume that it's more less a form of perversion. I'm not saying it applies to all, but I have seen evidence of this as well. Some of those older fellas are just plain creepy.

First off same sex attraction is a normal/natural birthright. It is not a perversion.

Second - - my daughter at 13 was constantly hit on by old men. Trying to make this a gay issue is ridiculous.

It is a human issue.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

How is that any different than a young woman/girl being eyed up very openly by older men? It is way more prevalent in the heterosexual community.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

First off same sex attraction is a normal/natural birthright. It is not a perversion.

Just where did you get this idea?Sounds like a bunch of liberal BS to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You need to understand, there are many men/boys that have been homosexually raped, whether in this lifetime I can see this as well. (shrugs) Perhaps this is what brings some people to assume that it's more less a form of perversion. I'm not saying it applies to all, but I have seen evidence of this as well. Some of those older fellas are just plain creepy.

Second - - my daughter at 13 was constantly hit on by old men. Trying to make this a gay issue is ridiculous.

It is a human issue.

Sorry miss... Personaly, for me.. It's not normal, nor is it natural. If it were so, I would have the same desires. Just placing the thought in my head is kinda sickening to me. I'm sure gay people have the same feelings if they entertained the idea of them and the op sex in this manner. Birthright? Well... That's really general. Sure, everyone has the right to do as they choose. Wether or not it's deemed right or legal by their own society is another story.

As you say, your daughter has been hit on by much older men. To me, that's perversion and sickening to boot. I've seen this as well among alot of older people in the industrial field as well. (not saying this is where it happens, I'm just saying this is where I've seen it take place) As the example. I find that alot of old geezers that tend to make ALOT of money in the oilfield seem to goto the philipines every year to hook up with young girls (supposedly of age) because it's easy to do and prostitution is kinda legal. (it's not legal by the term but the loophole alows it to happen - they're called drinking buddies that you can apparently rent for the night) I think personaly that it has to do with the "almighty dollar" as they tend to have more money to spare than the ones working beneath them. These guys make an excess of 100k a year. Like they say... A rich man's drug?

But you're right. It's not exclusive to gay's, though it does seem to be exclusive to sexual desires. For some, this is case and point. As a strait man, I look at this practice that I just mentioned as sick. Though, at the same time, it might not seem as bad as the original topic to some as same gender may seem more extreem to some than the op gender. I would guess that we have more tolerance towards things that arnt so far from the tree as others. (shrugs) Welcome to planet earth.

Now, I do have a question for you. It might be slightly personal, but it's kind of important. Feel free to ignore it if you wish, as I do not wish to make any personal jabs at you, but at the same time, I also do not wish to make any assumptions either...

My question is... Of those closest to you, who do you know that is gay? Best friend? Family member? Or none at all?

The reason I ask this is, as you may have guessed, we tend to defend the standpoint of those closest to us. Again, I'm not saying it's right or wrong, as it wouldnt matter that it's only an opinion. I dont know beyond from what I've read and believe to be true by the paths I've chosen in life. In all, my opinion doesnt amount to anything on the right or wrong of the original topic. It's not for me to decide, yet I would like to see more clarity and an idea of what propels you to see this as 'perfectly ok and normal". Im just curious if your beliefs on this is biased. Myself, I can honestly say that I've got gay folx in my immediate family. Wether I agree with it or not, does not stop me from looking at that person as, well... a person. I would even go as far as saying, even though one of which has decided to undergo a sex change. I feel that changing oneself is going a great bit too far, but hey... what do I know.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
reply to post by Annee

Just where did you get this idea?Sounds like a bunch of liberal BS to me.

I'm willing to bet that, no offence to anyone - it's just an observation, majority of the people here are liberals, mixed in with alot of anti-establishment, anarchists and what not. ATS is one hell of a melting pot, but there seems to be a serious lack of openmindedness here as well. Apparently one's views are more important than others. Sad, my friend, but true.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Sorry miss... Personally, for me.. It's not normal, nor is it natural. If it were so, I would have the same desires. Just placing the thought in my head is kinda sickening to me. I'm sure gay people have the same feelings if they entertained the idea of them and the op sex in this manner. Birthright? Well... That's really general. Sure, everyone has the right to do as they choose. Wether or not it's deemed right or legal by their own society is another story.

Do not call me miss. I am 65 years old.

We've already done (in this thread and others) the same sex attraction in nature discussion - - with links and references etc. I'm not doing it again.

Speaking of choices - - it is your choice to be ignorant.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Political correctness has gone bonkers, I can no longer say "fag break" instead I have to
say to my homosexual employee, "Please go and take a rest period, Keith"

Seriously though, I think there is a vaccine or something for that now.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

Political correctness has gone bonkers, I can no longer say "fag break" instead I have to
say to my homosexual employee, "Please go and take a rest period, Keith"

Seriously though, I think there is a vaccine or something for that now.

Major applause to your company.

Do you even know what fag means or where that word came from?

I doubt it ever occurred to you.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Why is it that my gay male friends have many opposite sex/female friends who are totally straight, but my lesbian friends have few or no straight male friends at all?

This has been something I have seen throughout my entire life. Anyone have an answer?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeenieWeenie
Why is it that my gay male friends have many opposite sex/female friends who are totally straight, but my lesbian friends have few or no straight male friends at all?

This has been something I have seen throughout my entire life. Anyone have an answer?

I hate double standards.
Like if a girl goes out and sleeps with loads of guys she's considered a "slut".
Yet if a guy does it...he's considered a "homosexual".

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I'd say "generally" straight women probably have more similar interests with some gay men - - - then lesbians have with straight men.

I am not going to stereotype gay men - - - but many of the "visible" gay men are in some form of artistic profession - - - that attract more women then men.

I am also not going to stereotype any of the LGBT. There is as much diversity in LGBT as there is in the straight world.

We really can not assume - - that friendships don't exist between lesbians and straight males - - just because it is not "visible" (or as visible) to the general public.

edit on 18-3-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Sorry miss... Personally, for me.. It's not normal, nor is it natural. If it were so, I would have the same desires. Just placing the thought in my head is kinda sickening to me. I'm sure gay people have the same feelings if they entertained the idea of them and the op sex in this manner. Birthright? Well... That's really general. Sure, everyone has the right to do as they choose. Wether or not it's deemed right or legal by their own society is another story.

Do not call me miss. I am 65 years old.

We've already done (in this thread and others) the same sex attraction in nature discussion - - with links and references etc. I'm not doing it again.

Speaking of choices - - it is your choice to be ignorant.

Lil urine in your cornflakes, miss? Lets not get touchy now. Wether your 65 or 165, it really makes no diffrence to me. Would you rather sir?

So, by your definition, anything that doesnt agree with you is ignorant? That's hardly a fair assumption on your part. That's where I get the lack of open mindedness. Everything in your world is one way and anyone that chooses not to see you way is ignorant, huh? Wow. I hate to turn it around, but I would see that as ignorant all the same. Being 65, I would have guessed there was a sense of maturity in your words. Sorry to be sooo 'miss'guided.

Likewise, just because it's been mentioned before, doesnt mean it does not apply. Repeat yourself, I dont mind. So, you leave me no choice but to think that your beliefs are biased. Seems to be alot of that.

Sorry, once again, for assuming there was something more to it. I thought you might have had a real standpoint on this subject, but I guess I was wrong.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

So, by your definition, anything that doesnt agree with you is ignorant?

Ignorant means lack of knowledge.

It has nothing to do with my opinion or agreeing with me.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I wanna take a stab at this.

Females tend to look at gay guys as the perfect friend. They can talk about girl stuff and do each others hair, without feeling the threat of a strait guy. Gay guys dont hit on women... Only their hair and clothes. Oh yeah, and they can boy watch together...

Gay girls see strait guys as a threat and are always trying to "man up". I see this is my sister in law ALOT. As a matter of fact, she's always after strair girls because it's a turn on and a challenge. Her words, not mine.

Am I off any?

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join