It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homophobes:: GET A CLUE!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

EXACTLY! It is NOT a choice UNTIL you find out that it is because of an environment! After you find out it IS an environment you can CHOOSE to continue on in the thinking of that environment, or not! Choice is what truly makes us human

edit on 2-3-2011 by MrMuzik because: syntax errors

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
Sorry I'm not afraid of some fairy queen I just find the act of two dudes/chicks pounding each other gross. Now stop being so intolerant of MY views, thanks.

While she is hating on your hate, you are hating on the love. Your views are intollerent, hers are corrective.

You say "I dont approve of this type of person". And she says "I hate how you hate who i am, without choosing". And you say "stop hating on my opinion"

Sounds like a "reasonable" defense for being a bigot.

But really, there is no reasonable defense for being a bigot. If you have such an outspoken issue with this, it probably has something to do with yourself... not with gay people.

Ask yourself, why does this bother me so much, and why do i feel the need to care so much?

If your answer is "its gross and unnatural" or "its against god" or "keep it in the bedroom", then you are probably repressing some serious latent homosexuality. Because none of those answers are reasonable, they are all offensive ]
edit on 2-3-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm sympathetic to the OP.

A buddy of mine, who is a Buddhist convert from Judaism, once exclaimed to me, with exasperation, "Why don't they leave the (blankety-blank) Jews alone!"

No matter what the merits of our cases might be, we all have moments like that. We are all singled out at one time or other in life, and it's not fun. If more people remembered what it feels like, there might be less of it going around.

Keep your chin up gay girl and if you can, return kindness for scorn. It does make a difference.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm not 'ultra religious'

And im not afraid of homo's

Even if you were 'born' that way, its still the oddity n nature and it isnt 'right' or 'normal' and it should not be accepted as the norm. Because you know what, I know plenty who are gay who weren't born that way. Plenty who've switched a few times.

Being mentally screwed up, mutated, or strange doesnt mean everyone has to bend over and take it. I dont openly persecute or harass or discriminate or anything. But I am entitled to my opinion, as you are yours.

There is always more than 1 option. Grow up, all of you

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I was brought up to be a Christian and homosexual life style was seen as unnatural and taught to me that way. But at the same time I wasn't taught to be openly hateful to homosexuals. True Christians would never be hateful towards gay people because Jesus told them to love their neighbor as they would love themselves.

Even now as a non-religious person I can be freaked out by gay people, but mostly it's when they invade my space or throw sexual innuendos at me which I feel is inappropriate. Still, I believe in personal freedom to do what you want. And as long as you aren't hurting another person, you should be free to live your life as you choose.

I agree with what Ron Paul has been saying about Racism, Homophobia etc.. It's really collectivism, it's easy to group people, label them and then demonize them. When we should treat everyone individually. We should stop seeing people as black, white, male, female, gay, lesbian, muslim, christian, hindu... Just individuals with the freedom to live their own lives as they choose.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973
reply to post by mizbeach40

Listen..it is you who needs to get a clue..your disgusting behaviour is not everyone elses problem..stop forcing it on us all like it is..you're the gay one..not us all..you think the world owes you something because you're a malfunction of humanity? I don't think so..get a grip..we don't owe you anything.so stop demanding we do.

Words of wisdom right there. I think you get "it" just fine. Another thing, IMHO, those no where even close insinuate that you are a homophobe. I really feel like the reason gays scream so loud is because deep down inside they feel like they need to be justified, why, you know why!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMuzik
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

EXACTLY! It is NOT a choice UNTIL you find out that it is because of an environment! After you find out it IS an environment you can CHOOSE to continue on in the thinking of that environment, or not! Choice is what truly makes us human

edit on 2-3-2011 by MrMuzik because: syntax errors

exactly, it is a choice.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

You have obviously never read the Koran or spent time in a mideastern culture.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I have read all your posts in this thread and you have not contributed anything valuable. Your posts are full of malice, insults, name calling and assumptions about other posters. That is really sad, I am sorry that you can't move on from your anger regarding this particular issue.

take care all
res
edit on 2-3-2011 by resistancia because: extra words

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Timothy 1:9-11 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality.

Genesis 2:24-25 “Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.”

Romans 1:26-27 “For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.” In 1 Corinthians 6:9, Paul wrote, “Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind.”

Leviticus 18:22 You must not have sexual intercourse with a male as one has sexual intercourse with a woman; it is a detestable act.

Deuteronomy 23:17 "There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel"

Leviticus 20:13 If a man has sexual intercourse with a male as one has sexual intercourse with a woman, the two of them have committed an abomination. They must be put to death; their blood guilt is on themselves.

Matthew 19:4-6 “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

Genesis 19:3-5; 23-25 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate. Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land. Then the LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the LORD out of the heavens. Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Actually no it is not a minority, if that were so votes against gay marriage would not be defeated time and time again. The truth is that people who support this perversion are the minority.

To the op, if you don't like things you have 3 options.
! stop demanding that the religion you hate so much bow and give you a religious rite of marriage. Marriage is between a man and a woman, its that simple. However, you and your kind keep pushing and demanding everyone accept you and your chosen fetish going against everything they believe. You where born with a females body for a reason, and that is not to be with another woman, this goes against the very laws of nature. Again, humans evolved into 2 sexes for a reason.

2 If you don't like the law or the will or the American people, leave. You do not deserve special treatment, and will not get it. It doesn't matter what obama or any other politician says our laws will be enforced, and in the end the majority will win.

3 Stop the aberrant sexual behavior you have chosen for yourself. If you do not like how things are again I say stop pursuing your chosen fetish. Yes it is a fetish, and you where not born that way. You can try to play on people's emotion all you want, that doesn't work anymore. Your chosen lifestyle is harming our society by harming the nuclear family. This all goes back to nature evolving us in a certain way for a reason.

As far as being homophobic, no I am not scared of you. Why would I be, being that this group is a fringe movement. No amount of insults you throw around will force the majority to accept you, people see through your attempts to marginalize any opposition.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

Originally posted by MrMuzik
I will stay nuetral on weather I condone or dissapprove of what happens behind CLOSED DOORS, I will only state FACTS. This lifestyle IS a choice but the media makes it seem as if it is not by spuing lies about "GENETICS." The truth behind all of this is as simple as they come. Many believe that breast cancer is genetic, but it IS NOT. It is environment. Out of all the diseases in the world (and no i am not saying homosexuality is a disease) only a hand full are truly genetically based! Our whole genetic make up is to change to adapt to environment! Simple: stop smokin and you are less likely to TURN ON the gene to causes lung cancer. Genetics, or being born a certain way that cant be changed, is a foolish tool used to make us ignore our social and economic issues. No one is BORN GAY, it is a choice, wether it be conscience or subconscience. You have 2 types of memory, implicit and explicit. Explicit memory is RECALL memory, the ability to state facts of events you have seen, implicit memory is emotional memory of events. Thus the reason why a child cant remember being put up for adoption but can have abandonment issues. The same goes with homosexuality. Thing may have happen to you when you were in a state were you CANNOT remember because the part that holds the EXPLICIT MEMORY (hippocampus) had not formed but you NOW act on the emotional memory or implict memory. So as you say, you've been "gay" as long as you can REMEMBER, BUT that does not mean you were born that way, when in actuality the whole make up of human existance is to repopulate! Thus the reason you have REPRODUCTIVE organs! Dont take my word for it tho! Study the growth of the human brain from prenatal til now and you will see
I love you all you guys on this beautiful planet :-D

Same-Sex Behavior Seen In Nearly All Animals, Review Finds
www.sciencedaily.com...

Sure it can be the environment that causes homosexual behavior, but that only proves that its NOT a choice.. Do those many animals who are proven to have homosexual behaviors CHOSE to be that way?! NO! The envirnoment evolves certain species like that for whatever reason.

Are kidding. When a male animal or a female in heat, are peak out on their sex drive, they would f#*k or grind a teddy bear or anything esle that triggers there drive. Everyone has heard about a story where someone they know got their leg hunched by a dog. The point is, the dog isn't thinking, oooh, there is a leg and I want it. It just gets sexually triggered by an action of some kind and wants to "bang" anything close enough to grind on.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousMoose

LOL, disapproval.
We can only wonder why you failed to say, why you disapprove of them.

Is it because I am right?
Because your reason for disapproval is actually unreasonable?
Is that why you failed to list your reason for disapproval?

Even worse, you are using the old racist excuse.
"I'm not a racist, because I have a minority friend."

LOL, you got it spot on when you called yourself a Bigot.
Hey, at least you can call yourself an HONEST Bigot.

ROFLMAO

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
My only issue with gay people has nothing to do with the people themselves, but more so I'm trying to understand nature. Please don't take any offense, but I do wonder how we are to put restraints on nature. I wonder this because It seems as though we were created as a male a female race, meaning these two sides were supposed to come together. But like you said you were born attracted to the same sex. Does this mean you were born wrong? Not YOU in particular but all gblt? My views are conflicted. I was brought up very religiously, So I was taught that God makes no mistakes. Yet I see where other people in their bashing are insinuating that he did. But as I've gotten older I moved away from church anyways and started thinking for myself which has me so confused. Please don't take offense, but People who are attracted to children say that they were born that way. Who am I to say they weren't. Would you say that is an evident cross-wiring in the brain? Could it be that having an unnatural attraction (unnatural as in incapable of reproducing in that relationship, which is what I believe nature intended for us) is indeed a growing evolutionary problem that is going to hinder our growth at some point in our future. Because just as people are getting past what they feel is morally wrong in a gay relationship, at some point they would have to do the same for all other lifestyles since they are being born this way. Do I see this anytime soon, no. But I could see it happening at some point. And because of these places my mind goes I'm very confused about our future with a growing gay community. Because I have many gay friends I'm all for them getting married and being happy and living an accepted life in the world. But I am worried about our future many years down the road. Maybe I shouldn't care because I wont be here. But does it make anyone else wonder like I do?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne
Homosexuality is clearly not a choice. People are born gay, they have no say in the matter. My first cousin Mathew is gay and I can tell you it's not something he chose to be. It is very sad that in 2011 people can be so mean and ignorant to the fact.

Being gay is one thing, being a bitch is another. your cousin decided long ago that it was easier to hang out with the girls and as a result he started to simpathize with the needs and wants of the girls and before he knew it he developed the same desires. Sorry to say, you are wrong.

link   

Originally posted by krimletch
Let me guess this straight...according to the bible you can't be gay or something? Or its a sin?

Yes. Paraphrased, man shall not lay with man 'nor woman with woman. Sex with animals is equally forbidden.

link   
Funny, I find many more anti-christian threads here than I find anti-homosexual threads. You claim you will get hate mail and such but honestly, lets see some proof of your claim.

Just because many of us here feel the gay lifestyle is wrong doesnt make us homophobes at all.

You seem to strongly condem the conviction of those who don't agree with you while calling them "religious nuts".

First, practice what you are preaching here, lets have a civil debate, and in the end agree to disagree.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I believe if it happens in the bedroom it should stay there. And I'm okay with that. But when it is thrown in my face I have problems with it. There is a difference between being proud and being loud. I wonder how/why your sexual orientation came out on a government conspiracy site in the first place.

If people dislikes gays then that's their right. On the internet there is a certain bit of anonymity. People will express themselves more online than face to face. I visit several ATS'ish sites during the day but spend the majority of the time surfing here because it is by far the best community and the majority of the topics have a theme that follow the sites motif.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You are awesome. I'm a straight white male - and you are awesome,

Just saying - courageous, strong and honest.

Well done - if there were more like you....

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join