It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homophobes:: GET A CLUE!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Because im a mans man. You know, the type that got brought up fighting in the backyard with my bros and cousins.

Oh THAT type. Too bad you are not the type that was raised reading books instead. Oh well.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
moved it
edit on 2-3-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomeCheesyUsername
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

RECENT CHEMICAL ENGINEERING IS DUE TO THE RECENT RISE IN MAGNITUDE OF HOMOSEXUALITY FOR POPULATION CONTROL IN THE LAST CENTURY SMART PANTS.

So if it's the environment causing this, then how is it a choice? Why bash the gays if it's not their fault?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Running over the same old ground. What have we found? The same old fears.

Sounds like children. Ill-formed views from immature, emotionally stunted people.

Anyone who says "I don't like how gays do this" or "all gays think or act this way" will be immediately tuned out by rational people, because your ignorance is still convincing you that people different from you do not have the exact same range of diversity in thought and action as people similar to you.

Anyone who thinks that a group of people all think and act the same way or even similarly are fooling themselves.

Anyone who is "grossed out" by the thought of two people in love being intimate is a child. Many straight people and many gay people do gross things that are completely different from sharing intimacy. Mutual love is a beautiful thing NO MATTER WHAT. Sure, you can find support from those who also see it as gross, but it doesn't mean you're right. You're collectively stunting your own growth and wasting your own time.

People with views like this, while perpetually frustrating, have actually helped me develop acceptance for minorities. You bicker and hide behind statements like "I don't have to be homophobic to disagree with what gays do..." Ummm yeah, you do. You are lumping an entire group of natural-born human beings into the "disagree" category based on your personal beliefs of one aspect of personality. This behavior makes no rational sense. And you fight tooth and nail to express your opinions because subconsciously you don't understand, and that makes you uncomfortable, or AFRAID. It's incredibly selfish to think it's okay to call another person's innate behavior wrong, especially if it's really not hurting anyone.

I used to try to rationalize why being gay was wrong, because I thought that was the right thing to do. Then I grew up and got over myself.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm not even going to bother to read your post. All I had to see was the title. "Homophobe" is a made-up word to deflect back at the observer instead of the subject. Thinking that sodomy, same-sex child-rearing and same-sex marriage is morally wrong and that it goes against NATURE does NOT imply fear. I'm NOT afraid of homos or lesbians. They don't scare me. I just don't want their view taught in our schools and I don't want their views thrust upon me. I care about gay lifestyle about as much as gays care about normal lifestyle. Yes, I said normal. Women have wombs and eggs and men have testicles and sperm. Put the two together to make children. The way the universe intended.

I don't think the grand order of things call for same sex couples to hire somebody to masturbate into a pitri dish then sell it to them so they can artificially inseminate an egg from possibly a fourth source. Anybody who believes that is the natural order of things is deranged and delusional.

Applying the term "Homophobe" is akin to using the term "Communismphobe". Or, "Rapistphobe" or "Abortionphobe". Yea, I don't like rapists or communism, what is your point? And I don't agree with abortion. It doesn't mean we're "phobic", it means we disagree with it and don't support it, just like abortion. And suggesting that people just live and let live and mind their own business is naive and irresponsible. If that were a valid choice, then we'd just let people do drugs, perform their own in-home medical care, have sex with children, etc, etc.

"Homophobe" is a term created by the homosexual agenda to demonize any opposing points of view. That's one of Saul Alinsky's tactics. Deflect blame and silence opposition. Sorry, it's not going to work as long as there are moral, God fearing souls on this earth.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Yeah and animals choose to have sex with the same sex. Kind of how dogs choose to roll in poop. They weren't coded to roll in poop were they?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

link   

reply to post by Cuervo

Listen pal, I dont have be to a spartan to step on your head and crush it

A mans man, yes of cos, the type that will knock you out for speaking like that to me, in real life though.

you see, this is not how a MAN behaves. This is how a school child behaves in the playground. REAL MEN are in full control of their emotions, and can easily distinguish between someone who can be ignored, and someone who could do with a slap upside the head. I hope for your sake, that you're still under 17. because if you're older than that, you've got an aweful lot of growing up to do.

link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

THAT IS THE THING!!!!!!!

GAYS ARE FULL OF HATE AND ANGER BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT AND NOT ALWAYS ACCEPTED. I KNOW IF YOU ARE GAY AND READING THIS YOU ARE FULL OF HATE RIGHT NOW I GUARANTEE IT. DONT BE A HATER, IT DOESNT SOLVE ANYTHING. UNDERSTAND REALITY INSTEAD OF MAKING YOUR OWN TO SATISFY YOURSELF

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

It is the U2U's the OP is on about, no member should be treated in this way no matter whom,or what sexuality they are. My advise to the O/P take what you have to the authorities. Lets see how those whom sent the hateful maiil,in the first place feel, when the Police Come knocking at thier door to arrest them.

link   
reply to post by mizbeach40

There is no perfect person, not one. People who judge you for being homosexual are trying to make themselves feel better about their own faults. They cast their guilt and insecurity on you. And they are sinning by doing so. Jesus said whoever is without sin cast the first stone. I'm not spouting religious claptrap here. Homosexuality IS a sin, but so is malice, greed, lust, drunkenness...the list goes on. No one is without sin and for others to treat you poorly for one sin is hypocritical...They will be judged by God with the same standards & harshness that they judge you.

I am a christian and I would gladly be friends with you or any other homosexual. And just because I'm a christian doesn't mean I am perfect, not by a long shot. I'm just forgiven of my sins...That is the reason Christ died for us. And you can be forgiven too. I hope this helps somehow.

link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Take a look at the world you fool

Real men have control over their emotions

Where the hell are you posting from, another dimension

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
Mizbeach,

I'm sorry you have been offended here on ATS, but please also remember that this is an "opinion" site and some people's opinions differ from yours.

However, I would like to toss some thoughts your way...just for consideration. I don't have any "problem" with someone being gay, and I fully understand that some people will always have issues with gay people. But what I do have issues with is the "this is who I am...I'm gonna stick it in your face and force you to accept me" attitude. I don't know you, nor do I see this attitude from you, but, as you well know, there are many gay people out there who do support this attitude.

The simple fact is that neither I, nor anyone else, has to "accept" someone else's way of life. Our society has fallen into this state where people think everyone should accept them, regardless of who they are or what they do. We are permitted to look at another person and make a decision about them from their actions...if we want. I can look at a drug addict and decide I don't like a person that can't control themselves. I can look at a poor man and decide I don't like someone who mooches off the system. (NOTE: I am not implying these examples are always the case...just that they are sometimes)

I do my best to understand a person as much as possible before making a decision about them, as it relates to me and my family. I am friends with people that I wouldn't trust to baby-sit or be alone in my house...for example. Sometimes, however, we don't have the luxury of getting to know someone due to time restraints, etc. In those cases, we are forced to categorize or label them. That is just how the human brain works..."this fits into that". If I don't get to know you, I have to put you in my filing system in a folder, and I have to choose that folder by what I see...by my first impression. And if that folder is not a category that I consider acceptable to me, for me...you are unfortunately still in that folder. I understand that this fact sucks, but it is human nature to start to categorize things as soon as we encounter them.

I'm 46 years old with a wife and children. I have my moral beliefs and am 100% anti-religion. But my values dictate that there is acceptable behavior and unacceptable behavior. There are standards and "the norm". When thinking of my children, their future, and how hard life is, in general...I hope they are at least perceived as "normal" by others. They will have enough challenges in life being "normal". If one of them was gay, etc...I wouldn't love them any less...I wouldn't treat them any differently. However...if they decide to show up to a party I was throwing with their "friend" and start French-kissing or preaching views, demanding others accept those views...they probably wouldn't be invited to future parties...at least not with the same guest list.

So, in summary...I don't really care what someone's personal situation is, unless it affects me. If it affects me, then I have to decided if I want to be affected. That is my choice. If I decide that I don't like their way of life, what they do, how they act, etc...that is also my choice. It doesn't mean I hate them...it doesn't even mean I can't be their friend...it doesn't mean they are bad, evil or deserving of prejudice. All it means is that what they are, is not something I like. I don't like to eat cucumbers either...but I don't go out of my way to insult them...I just don't eat them.

So everyone should be who they are, like what they like and do what they do. They should make sure they are doing it for themselves...not others. And if they are doing it for themselves, there is no need to "stick it" in other's faces. Sure...who you are will show, and it is too bad if someone else doesn't like it. But unless you are doing it for others...there is no need for a parade, demand "marriage" instead of "domestic partnership", etc. The only reason I can find for demanding this level of recognition, is in attempt to force others to accept things they don't have to. In doing so...they are trying to "pick a fight" or forcing an argument.

There are things about me, things I may do in my personal life that some others wouldn't accept or like. Those things are personal and I don't demand recognition or acceptance of them, by others. I don't have that right to demand someone likes me.
edit on 3/2/2011 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/2/2011 by WeAreAWAKE because: Oops

Perfect. Couldn't have said it better myself!!

edit on 2-3-2011 by Justagyrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
We get it..you here you're queer..now shutup about it.

I don't know what you're complaining about.Just because people quote bible scripture and have different views on homosexuality doesn't mean they were being insulting,it's just their belief.

I don't hate "your kind" but I don't like seeing it being pushed on children at an early age either.Because they shouldn't even be thinking about sex or things like that at that age.But yet it's everywhere on tv in the streets in the schools and people are so open and blunt about it that they don't care who hears or sees it.You even have your own parade..we straight people don't have that.And you prance around in some weird next to nothing outfits in the streets where anybody can see you bragging how queer you are..I'm sorry but I don't think it's appropriate.

And man and women create life not women and women or man and man.It's the natural order of things.The reason you have those feelings could be a few reasons.Like maybe you have those feelings because of how you were brought up.

I have a theory and it's not too far fetched is that the pill which women take to stop from having babies has hormones in that if a man were to take it would change their hormones to a females hormones.Now studies have shown that the pill does not dissolve entirely and it ends up in our water supply..this I think is why more and more people are turning homosexual.

So don't think it's your fault.And don't get frustrated at another persons opinion.Not everybody believes that so don't let it bother you.

I say do whatever makes you happy.And just because some don't agree with you don't mean they hate you they are just trying to figure out what makes people feel that way.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Isawsomething

WHAT KIND OF BOOKS??? COMMUNISM, GLOBAL POLITICS, WORLD GOVERNMENT, FASCISM, THOSE BOOKS?

link   

Take a look at the world you fool

Real men have control over their emotions

Where the hell are you posting from, another dimension
yes, real men do have control over the emotions. A real man can walk away from violence, because he has a brain in his head which he is able to use. Children go in with their fists. I'm not the fool here. And I'm posting from the UK, as far as i know it's not another dimension. (though sometimes I do wonder)

link   
Why does homosexuality get special status? Why can’t a man that wants to have 7 wives get the same respect? Robo marriages are already starting to gain ground. Why can’t a person love an animal and get the benefits for their special needs?
I don’t condone any of these but I don’t care what you do in the privacy of a bedroom. I do mind gays making this political stand everywhere as if they are special.
These are honest questions.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mizbeach40

I know this is against the rules but I just wanted to respond to your post with a...

"You Go Girl."

I'm actually a Flaming Heterosexual, but I recognize it neither my nor anybody's else's business how you live your life.

I'm happy that you are at a point where you have happiness in your life.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Steve8511

IT HAS TO DO WITH MORALS AND HATE AND WHERE THAT GETS YOU IN THE WORLD

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

No youre not a real man, what you are is a scared little puppy

Dont kid yourself.
Just cos you havent got the nuts dont make it sound like youre above anyone else in intellegence.

edit on 2-3-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join