It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homophobes:: GET A CLUE!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
My friend told me about another friend who went home and told his father he was gay.
His dads reply was "well, have you been to the doctor"

I think homosexuality is wrong and you can call me any name you want, when I log out, I will still think the same.
But that dont mean that I would hurt a gay person or try to do anything bad to them.
But I wont shake their hand and I wont work with them.
Why?
Because im a mans man. You know, the type that got brought up fighting in the backyard with my bros and cousins.
I am not religious, I couldnt care less what the church has to say about it. All I know is that I love women and that I cant begin to understand how people can be gay.

The only thing that pisses me off about gay people, is that they are gay, and even more gay when they try to let everyone know that they are gay, and then try and convince you that being gay is the way forward and that heterosexuals are wrong, becoming the GayStapo

You say you won't associate with gay men but then you say you are a "man's man"? What can be gayer than that?! You understand that fighting in the backyard with other boys is not an inherently "heterosexual" activity, right? I mean... do the Spartans ring a bell? They were some of the most notorious flamers in history yet they could tear out the eyes from an enemy and juggle them while stepping on the throat of another.

You can feel the way you do and be prejudice (yes, not being willing to work with a gay person is prejudice) but just don't confuse masculinity with heterosexuality; those are two mutually exclusive concepts. I know more gay body builders than I do straight ones. Etcetera, etcetera...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by elpistolero1
Im not a racist but

we really need a facepalm emoticon.

and ps, gay people aren't a race.

And another PS. i was just wondering, how much of the homophobic comments that get posted on this website, would be breaking some of the digital hate speech/discrimination laws, which could land the site in legal trouble. These laws do exist. And I know I've seen many things posted on this site which would are in breach of those laws. (incitement to hatred and violence is an offence, and i've seen people on here say that they would happily beat up gay people, which is incitement to violence) Basically, people need to think before they start spouting out any old rubbish.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

And also deny, when priests,ministers abuse young boys,girls and rape nuns.

Pot calling the kettle black here. Completely hilarious

I find it amusing others hate homosexuals, I mean would you, not be gratefull? Alot more females for you so called straight acting guys to choose from, or to cheat behind your wifes back with.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well..here we go again..with another drivel post by pro or against...with the bulk of posters missing the point in thinking.

Astonishing that as people ..both groups are inordinately focused on their sexuality. They just cannot think outside of their sexuality. They blame this group or that group...or this belief or that belief..

Not much thinking going on in either the pro or con groups. I think this non thinking is intended ..and not accidental. I think it is Hegelian Dialectic at work without either group/groups being aware of it.

It is incredibly stupid and ignorant for people..gay or straight to attempt to be humanitarians and define themselves by their sexuality and sexual orientation. You have to go to public school to get so stupid and dumbed down that you don't comprehend this concept.

I am not arguing or debating against sexuality here. I am saying that people are more than mere sexuality..much much more. Yet we have groups of people inordinately and mentally fixed on their own sexuality and then hanging out this laundry in public as a sign of their greatness or acceptability. Talk about stupid..both gays and straights.

Waynos...this is like very very dumb..

They have had to fear straight people who would hurt them or even kill them. That is the reality.

I don't know if you can comprehend this but straight people have to fear other straight peoples sexually as well. What are you thinking here. Ever heard of the word.."Competition??"
I love it when people think they are sitting on the only one in town.

Homophobe is a textbook gnostic wise man ..intelligence label..It is labeling for political leverage. It is the same labeling as "Sexist, Racist, Red state, Blue State and whatever label they will come out with next week.

Homophobe is a type of "Guilt Programming " political manipulation technique. To allow others to default through without dissent or competing thought or argument. It is cheap guilt programming. The same as is done to many on the talk show formats on television.
It does not work on some of us who have given up and broken away from this type of cheap manipulation technique. And it is cheap once you learn and teach yourself to think outside the box of what passed for intelligence today.

I don't care one whit about someones sexuality ..not interested in it. I don't think someones sexuality is a intelligent standard for declaring their acceptability in public...even being stupid enough to demand acceptability.
You have to go to public school and get a public school/television/movie education in emotions to get that naturally stupid. And I mean heterosexual as well as homosexual both.

Your sexuality and sexual orientation does not make any of you acceptable to me.

I happen to think that people are much more than their sexuality. I am insulted and dehumanized to be affronted by people who cannot think outside this non standard and political whoredom. Both Gays and Straights.

Get a life ..people...try thinking some time.

Cut the bloody puppet strings...learn to think for yourselves.

People are so much more than sexuality and sexuality is a non standard by which to declare ones acceptability ..or attempt to force it on others.

Orangetom

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I am a firm believer in One People of Earth. We are all Humans and the more we segregate OURSELVES in race, sex, nationality, belief, etc. the more we separate the Human race. The people have used their beliefs to separate and distance themselves from others in the attempt to gain control over their fellow Human for centuries. This has to stop. I could care less if you or anyone else is gay or not. Someones sexual preference is none of my business nor is it anyone else's. The same is true with religion. So many people state that to judge is Human Nature, so I ask you this: Where has this Human Nature gotten us? We all refuse to admit we are animals and have placed ourselves above animals, yet Animals are what we tend to act like or worse. We all know how to get along peacefully yet we choose not to. It is not that the Christians are wrong or that the Buddhists are wrong or that the Jews are wrong etc. or that gays are wrong or that the Men are wrong or that Women are wrong or that the Children are wrong or that the Elderly are wrong. It is that the individual is wrong. Wrong in the aspect that the way someone else lives life is their responsibility. We are here on the Earth in the physical plane to experience it. Who is anyone to judge or control how others choose to experience life. We as Humans need to control ourselves and take responsibility for the way we treat not only ourselves but others as well. It is this responsibility to ourselves and the betterment of the Human entity that helps us to move forward. We all throw off our responsibility in one way or another and thus we sit at STAGNATION. (IMO)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Listen pal, I dont have be to a spartan to step on your head and crush it

A mans man, yes of cos, the type that will knock you out for speaking like that to me, in real life though.

As were here on a forum of nutters I cant do that, my arm dont extend that far.

You have been taught about the spartans cornrolling at school and yet you believe it.

You watch too many movies.

In real life, real men, dont like gays, so deal with it.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Actually they have not gone as far as breaking the Hate crime Laws in the UK.(Dont know what the laws are in other countries). But one could see, a member whom comes here just to debate,whom is undated with hate mail,from other members on ATS that initself could be classed as a hate crime.

Remember you are not imune from the LAW, Justice,if they get ahold of your isp address. That member or members whom are sending these U2U's to the O/P could find thier the ones in the dock in court. Of it is in the UK they could face a heavy jail sentence.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
ITS A CHEMICAL IMBALANCE.

SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU GAYS, BUT YOU ARE VICTIMS!!!!!!!

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH?

UNBELIEVABLE??? FINE!!! PROVE ME WRONG THEN!!!!!! QUIT BITCHING!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

And also deny, when priests,ministers abuse young boys,girls and rape nuns.

Pot calling the kettle black here. Completely hilarious

I find it amusing others hate homosexuals, I mean would you, not be gratefull? Alot more females for you so called straight acting guys to choose from, or to cheat behind your wifes back with.

Im actually surprised how many people havnt figured it out that since all organized religions are managed by man, it's all subjected to corruption and misinterpretation. It's so obvious that the Bible can be very inconsistant, but people continue to read into the small details. Whats's the bigger picture with the Bible and other religions? Is it inner peace? Deep connections with "the source of life" or God as we call it?

Life is too short to be waisting it on the small details... Be Happy... Love and forgive others while you love and forgive yourself... Live life like a gift, not as some impossible test.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
THERE IS A RISE IN HOMOSEXUALITY IN THE LAST CENTURY DUE TO GLOBOCRATS CHEMICAL ENGINEERING HUMAN FOR POPULATION CONTROL

UNBELIEVABLE??? I KNOW, BUT LOOK IT UP. PROVE ME WRONG

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomeCheesyUsername
ITS A CHEMICAL IMBALANCE.

SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU GAYS, BUT YOU ARE VICTIMS!!!!!!!

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH?

UNBELIEVABLE??? FINE!!! PROVE ME WRONG THEN!!!!!! QUIT BITCHING!!!!!!!
So, this chemical imbalance, is this a new weapon against the people, or have "they" been attacking our sexuality (and the sexuality of the animal kingdom) since time itself began? And how does that work? (I'm not disputing that there's a chemical imbalance/brain activity which is behind myself and others being gay. And yes, I know all about the gay bomb. But, how long has this been going on for? Because homosexuality is as old as the hills. Or, as old as heterosexuality (well, maybe a few genertations later but....)

and edit to LOL @ the big internet hardman warrior who'll fight anyone, anywhere, cos he's such a MAN *beats chest*
edit on 2/3/2011 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SomeCheesyUsername

And your prove is what a you tube video, put together by someone who has no clue what they are on about. Oh wait, do you aso have any you tube vidoes showing a chemical imbalance of straight men whom cheat on thier wifes too?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

DO THE HILLS ACCOUNT FOR THE RISE IN MAGNITUDE OF HOMOSEXUALITY IN THE LAST CENTURY WHICH COINCIDES WITH THE POPULARITY OF THE GLOBOCRATS AND POPULATION CONTROL?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Im straight and have never cheated on my girl.
My grandparents have been together for about 60years, 60.

Is that youre only argument? cos its failing.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

dude, gays have been around since the beginning of mankind.. What chemicals were they subjected to back 400 years ago? it might appear that the number of gay people are rising but its only because our society has become more accepting to them, and they are "going public" more and more.

Oh by the way... Stop demanding people to prove you wrong when you havnt proven any of your statements to begin with.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

A mans man, yes of cos, the type that will knock you out for speaking like that to me, in real life though.

You have been taught about the spartans cornrolling at school and yet you believe it.

Hey, man... I'm just trying to help you. I don't want you befriending one of those sweaty, muscle-bound, fanny-slapping, man's man types only to have your heart broken when you found out that a bigger man than you totally fancies the man in you.

By the way, I've grown up with very disciplined training and can absolutely guarantee you that fighting ability in no way dictates your sexual orientation. You ever watch high school wrestling? You ever watch football with their homo-erotic displays of affection towards each other? You ever watch any sport at all?!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

i don;t know, does chemical imbalance affect your inability to use the Shift key properly?

(no need to shout, we're all indoors, putting it in capslock doesn't make it true)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

reply to post by Cuervo

Hey, man... I'm just trying to help you. I don't want you befriending one of those sweaty, muscle-bound, fanny-slapping, man's man types only to have your heart broken when you found out that a bigger man than you totally fancies the man in you.

By the way, I've grown up with very disciplined training and can absolutely guarantee you that fighting ability in no way dictates your sexual orientation. You ever watch high school wrestling? You ever watch football with their homo-erotic displays of affection towards each other? You ever watch any sport at all?!

dude, gay people have been fighting others their whole lives... I DARE you to walk into one of their clubs, and start pushing them around.. You'll get owned.

link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Have they good for them. I am so happy for them.

If you lived in the UK and refused to work with homosexuals or lesbians,you would not even have a job. In this day and age such views would lead to you being jailed. End of discussion.

Homosexuals and Lesbians are here to stay,like it or lump it.

Oh I could say more, but that is lowering myself down to your level. So I will pass on your baiting..
edit on 2-3-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

link   

RECENT CHEMICAL ENGINEERING IS DUE TO THE RECENT RISE IN MAGNITUDE OF HOMOSEXUALITY FOR POPULATION CONTROL IN THE LAST CENTURY SMART PANTS.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join