It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homophobes:: GET A CLUE!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mizbeach40

This is a reply to the original post as I haven't read the last 3 pages. I just wanted to address what you said about religious people telling you their god will judge you and then they proceed to judge you, as well.

What I normally have to say to those people (I mean any judgmental people coming from a position of a hateful doctrine) is that, by judging people personally, they are inadvertently doubting their god's ability to judge effectively. In a sense, it's like a court bailiff shouting out verdicts right in front of the judge. That judge would be pretty offended, I'd imagine.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Dear mizbeach... good on you for trying. I have been on ATS for a few years now and the gay-bashing and gay-defending threads are never ending. It seems there is a never ending supply of ignorance and ignorants, and none of them ever learns a thing from any of the talks, rants or discussions -- well a few do, but very few.

So I didn't read more than a few of the posts in this thread. After awhile it just gets unbearable, like being too close to a septic tank or smelly sewer. People get really vile -- and you know which people those are.

I am with you in your beliefs. I am a gay man of over 60 years. Whilst I haven't stopped learning, by any means, there are some things I am pretty close to absolutely sure about and sexuality is one them. I've had a lot of experience at it, you see.

Sexuality falls on a continuum like anything else, from completely straight on one end to completely gay on the other. Relatively few people are on those extremes. Most people's innate sexuality falls somewhere in the middle range, and that is where an element of "choice" actually does come in -- not in whether you are gay, straight or bi, but whether you choose to be yourself or conform to someone else's rules. Some people can conform more easily than others. Some people can pretend more easily than others. Some people can say one thing and do another more easily than others.

Some of us just have to be ourselves in order to be happy. I am one of those people, and I believe you are too.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

Thank you for that enlightening rant. It is only slightly less effective as reminding us all that Santa Claus is watching. Might I counter with:

Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf!!

link   
reply to post by Secularist

Everything I said is true. "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written:

“ I will destroy the wisdom of the wise,
And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”

For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called. But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, that no flesh should glory in His presence." (1 Cor 1:18,26-29)
edit on 2-3-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
im not a criminal by choice i was born this way....

and your all hate spewing haters if you dont accept me for who i am.

criminalphobes!1

Yeah, because gay people hurt other people by being gay.
My sarcasm has no logic. Think for a moment and then try to equate being born to love the taste of shrimp but hate the taste of celery to enjoying stealing things. Criminals are not born criminals. They have the choice to be criminals, and while sometimes people are driven to crime, it is not inherent aside from the human scavenger history. We are social animals, and apparently we are not too intelligent either.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ActuallyActuary

I just had an epiphany: Homos and secular Libs are results of very similar mutation! Both are screwd up in the head.
You will have awesome party in hell.

Is this not blatant hate speech Gazrok? Perhaps I'm just imagining things!

IRM

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Yay my joke

3 people are in bed, theres Cheryl Cole on one side, you the male in the middle and Alan Carr on the other side...who do you turn your back too ?

Dont know if its choice but gay people dont bother me, what they do in the bedroom is basicly what i do with my girlfriend.
A lot of gays are very cool

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk

Pat is a hypocrite, self loving, ignoramus. Jesus the Christ is God and therefore is against all sexual immorality. Jesus says in Revelation 22 that the sexually immoral will not be in the kingdom of God. There is nothing in scripture to even hint he was homosexual. And Mr. Condell will answer to God for his charge.

Well if you have read more then the bible youd know its 100% false and who was it that said if you expect god to subscribe to one religion at the exclusion of all others then you should think of damnation more as a matter of chance really since all of your phony religions contradict each other and think of each other as heretics. Interesting how religion always attracts the kinds of people that think other peoples private lives are their business, isnt it? You really should be ashamed of yourself.

When you worship a god that has a history that makes Hitler or Hirohitus legacy look like the Land Before Time and an ideology that wants to victimize minorities and kill people for their beliefs then youre insane. It doesnt get any more obvious then that.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ActuallyActuary

Hey, what about us gun toting, cigarette smoking, meat eating conservatives that like to get our freak on with a couple of bisexual women?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The Holy Bible is the word of God. Nothing in history points to Jesus being homosexual. He came to die for the elect and the whole world. He did not come to have a wife and kids. You are a liar, a deceived person who is bitter and proud of his sin. You are an enemy of freedom and an enemy of God. You are of your father the devil.

If you even bothered to read the Holy Bible you would see how stupid your statements are. The Old Testament applied ONLY to the Jews. Jesus fulfilled the law and He is the only one that could. Jesus says love your enemies. He says if you look at a woman with lust you have committed adultery already because you've had her in your heart.

But you don't care about any of that because you have a deceiving, hate filled agenda. You are nothing but a snake.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Sticks and stones will break my bones; but I don't live in fear of your personal mythology.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
I find it very interesting that a lot of people are using the phrase "it's not natural"

It's very widely known that many species of animals engage in so-called "homosexual" behaviour - does this mean that those animals are not natural?

Does this mean, despite many being non sentient and/or intelligent in an accepted sense, that even though they lack the critical faculties to make a choice regarding their sexual behaviour, that they too are unnatural?

Are fruit flies not natural?
They engage in homosexual and bisexual behaviour, as do many other species of insects, birds, mammals and reptiles.

If homosexual behaviour is against nature, why do so many species engage in it?

As for those religious types who like to quote biblical passages:
"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. " John 8:7

If you believe that people who are homosexual are sinners, then leave it to god to judge them - it's neither your place, nor your right, as many biblical passages will tell you.
edit on 2/3/2011 by budski because: (no reason given)

Humans are not fruit flies.
It is not normal, it is abnormal even. Normal means "like most". Abnormal means "not like most". Not normal is also the same as "different", and different or not normal things seem out of place and awkward to most.

If you need to compare humans to animals, know that the drive of every species is to procreate; the design of each species is for that purpose. Homosexuality does not fit into that design.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RustyCage

Originally posted by jed001

Homosexuality is a sin
reply to post by mamabeth

that is not the word of god , that is the word of man

Romans 1:26-27 - "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion."

Check Your Bible....

Jed001 wrote: "Homosexuality is a sin." >>> Mamabeth replied: "that is not the word of god, that is the word of man" >>> RustyCage replied in turn with the Romans 1:26:27 passage quoted above...

Last I heard, the Epistle of Paul to the Romans was written by Paul of Tarsis (Saul), who was a man, not a god.

The concept of "sin" is relative to the times and to the accepted norms, morals and ethics of the people of those times. Yes, there are generally accepted basics that seem to be embedded through time and most people: "don't kill," for example, but this thing about homosexuality being a sin in the "eyes of God" is presumptuous to say the least. Among many histories, societies, cultures and traditions of the world, homosexuality doesn't even raise an eyebrow. Who can presume to speak for God? Who can presume to claim that their concept of God, is The Absolute concept of God... ?

How many bible thumping and moralizing preachers and "family values" conservative politicians and pedophilic priests does it take to be caught in the closet with an intern or an altar boy for people to finally stop hiding behind religion to mask their own fears, hypocrisies, biases, ignorance and judgments?

Homosexuality is a sin? That's a nice, safe little box to put things in that people aren't comfortable with.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rastus3663

I'm a Christian by the grace of God. Not any thing I did. There are none that do good, none who seek God. It is all by grace and grace alone. We are saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. That faith itself is a work of the Holy Spirit.

Sin is anything that separates us from God. Sin cannot be in His presence. God is perfect love but also perfectly just. You cannot have one without the other.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Let's see, he was slim, neat, unmarried and over thirty and spent most of his time with other men.......

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The Holy Bible is the word of God. Nothing in history points to Jesus being homosexual. He came to die for the elect and the whole world. He did not come to have a wife and kids. You are a liar, a deceived person who is bitter and proud of his sin. You are an enemy of freedom and an enemy of God. You are of your father the devil.

Okay, you might believe in all of that hocus pocus, but that doesnt make it true. Sorry. No matter how hard you want it to be theres an old saying. Wish in one hand, sh.it in the other. See which one fills up first.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Secularist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
sometimes i wonder if the ppl who claim they were born that way, are telling the truth [from their perspective]

not in the sense that they made it up, but more along the lines of an unknown variable that was introduced to the general populace around the same time that arguement started being used.

like bisphenal-a (synthetic estragen...passed off as plastic) perhaps these people are just more sensitive to foreign gender hormones...?

that makes more sense to me because then their perspective adds up. also, people claiming they were born that way, is a relatively new claim in the grand scheme of things. as is plastic...connection maybe? some other variable??

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

He was slim and neat? Have you ever read the Holy Bible or are you going by European paintings? Go read Isaiah 52 and 53 to get a good description of the Lord Jesus. You all will not be mocking when you're burning in the lake of fire. Which is exactly where you secular humanist scum will end up.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

He was slim and neat? Have you ever read the Holy Bible or are you going by European paintings? Go read Isaiah 52 and 53 to get a good description of the Lord Jesus. You all will not be mocking when you're burning in the lake of fire. Which is exactly where you secular humanist scum will end up.

How very Christian of you.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Humanist Scum? My, my, you are awful brave over the internet... Perhaps you should head to the mideast and pretend that you are fighting in the crusades...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join