It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian flight controllers claim to have spoken to an alien

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Air traffic controllers in Siberia claim they were buzzed by a high-speed UFO with a female sounding alien who spoke in an unintelligible cat-like language.

The mystery object suddenly burst onto flight monitors over the remote Russian diamond capital of Yakutsk.

It was shown flying at a speed of slightly over 6000 mph, and rapidly changing direction in the early morning sky, it is claimed.

The UFO was logged at a height of 64, 895 feet above sea level and appeared to interfere with aviation frequencies.

On footage posted on You Tube, an air traffic controller made clear he sought to make contact with the UFO.

The Russian aviation workers are heard in the control tower trying to make contact with the ship.

A radar shows the UFO moving rapidly through the skies while surrounding planes in the air travel much slower.

'I kept hearing some female voice, as if a woman was saying mioaw-mioaw all the time,' he told the pilot of a passing Aeroflot flight.

His communication to the Russian plane were disrupted by interference from the UFO, it was claimed.

The air traffic control monitor automatically designated the UFO as '00000' because it did not have a flight number.

The footage was first posted last month but it is unclear when it was taken. A shot of the airport did not appear to show any snow which is normal for eight months a year in Yakutsk, where the temperature last night was minus 36C.

At one point the UFO is showing moving away from Yakutsk at great speed before turning and heading back towards the city.

There was no comment last night from airport officials on the alleged UFO
Some experts claim that it is widely known that UFOs have made contact and landed on earth but details have never been made public.

The video is here but a translation would be nice

www.youtube.com...

Sorry if this has already been discussed here.
edit on 1/3/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Here you go.

This is quite interesting. I do not recall this being posted on ATS at any point in time. If this is true, then it's the first time I've ever heard of people hearing the aliens' voices. Nice find.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I saw someone else post this in a different thread. whoever that was had some information on the video too, they said the UFO was labeled '00000'. I think it was Zorgon. Interesting video. Glad to see a thread started for this subject.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Is there a recording of the alien voice by any small chance? I'm very interested to hear what this "cat woman" sounded like.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Arthx a member here at ATS does russian translations I believe. Dont know how to track him down but there ya go!!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Very interesting! S&F. Looking forward to seeing this one explained!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
IS this another WOW!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The Laws of Physics are going to be the same throughout the Universe so if the Aliens concerned are more advanced than we are (they would be to have such a fast spaceship) then they would have had to have gone through a similar development to us.

In other words, they would more than likely have had Radio communications like we have.

If they were only 1000 years ahead of us humans here on Earth, which is a very small amount given the age of stars etc., then their technology would be way more advanced.

After all, look how far we have come in only the last 100 years, no more Horse & Buggy days now!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If someone can translate, I can throw a couple of applauses your way (as a mod and FSE)...

(and my Russian is not very horosho...but I'll know if you're fakin'....)

"We come for your Friskies...Deliver them unto us...or die!"
edit on 1-3-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeroxor
Is there a recording of the alien voice by any small chance? I'm very interested to hear what this "cat woman" sounded like.

Eartha Kitt perhaps!?
I always said aliens were pussies!

On a serious note, why would an alien craft have communication systems identical to ours? The fact they could communicate with it seems to say to me that this is one of ours not an alien ship... As English UFO writer says, "UFOs are not piloted by an alien intelligence but by an intelligence agency!"

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Is the video a visual reconstruction over dubbed with the real taped conversations? But with no 'alien cat' like female voice.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If someone can translate, I can throw a couple of applauses your way (as a mod and FSE)...

(and my Russian is not very horosho...but I'll know if you're fakin'....)

"We come for your Friskies...Deliver them unto us...or die!"
edit on 1-3-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

Ha Ho Gazrok, It would seem more to me that she was clearly asking for Meow Mix and not Friskies. But if Friskies is what you got she'll take it.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
the Aliens concerned are more advanced than we are (they would be to have such a fast spaceship)...

Even though people repeat this like it's a law... it's not necessarily true.

Maybe they have natural fuels greatly more efficient and abundant than ours?
Maybe they are nomads floating slowly through space for millenia in a huge chunk of rusty iron bolted and welded together?
Maybe they happened to find a wormhole on their doorstep, right into our back yard...
etc...

Who knows? There's so many possibilities. It's fallacious to state, as a fact, that aliens must be more "advanced" than we are.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I neither have the time to translate the whole video word for word, not do I think that there is any need to do this. I can tell you that the conversations on air seem like regular traffic controller to pilot chatter. However, at about 0.57 seconds the radio disruptions begin. I cannot tell which one of the voices is the ATC voice but it seems to me (I may be wrong) that the people complaining of not being able to hear anything because of some interference are the pilots. I think it's logical, since we cannot hear any interference except people's voices on air.

The (presumably) ATC guy repeatedly complains of not being able to hear anyone clearly because of "another overlapping transmission" with mumbling/purring sounds and a woman-like voice that seemed to be meowing.

Closer to the end of the video it becomes clear that the interference is gone, so pilots and ATC guy try to pinpoint the time when this interference started.

That sums it up.

edit on 1/3/2011 by WideOpenSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tokyodynamite
I do not recall this being posted on ATS at any point in time.

Um, this is the second thead on this video today, the third thread on this video in the last week and there were at least two additional earlier threads.

Not a big deal, but I thought it worth posting some of the links to the earlier threads to prevent time being wasted reinventing the wheel.

The earlier thread today is at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This video was the subject of a thread a few days ago, at the link below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Earlier previous threads on this video on ATS include:

Russia is Tracking UFO's

UFO tracked on radar [VIDEO]

Those threads include a link to the copy of the video below:

That video was posted in May 2010.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
The footage was first posted last month

See my post above - it was posted considerably earlier than last month.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

thx for pointing that out i knew I had seen this somewhere!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Very interesting, though I keep hearing something I read in a pc magazine from 15 years ago: "Commander Keen II - The cats are back!"

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If this is true then you found the holy grail for furries.
This reminds me on the Futurama episode the darn cat.

Someone in another thread pointed out that the egyptians worshipped cats. That´s a fact not fiction.

Is this actually the first time they tried to make contact with non military personnel?

I guess the debunker who debunked this video got debunked by another debunker?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join