It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASS Iranian protests will begin...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
within 2 weeks.

"Tehran will be faced the real unrest on the last Wednesday of the PERSIAN Year on March 16 as celebrating the PERSIAN old custom named "4Shanbeh Souri" (Wednesday Feasting) where the people gather in the streets playing with fire and fireworks. I think it will became a place to announce general protests. This time with fire tools in the hands of the youths."

Update from my Iranian friend.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

of course . Iranian people will rise. as they just rose up last year. what you mentioned as a celebration is a night of last Wednesday of the year . but how about last year ?
it is supposed to be held every year but last year nothing happened because Tehran police banned every thing.
besides it is a historical celebration. you are trying to predict some thing and get some credit. but let me tell you your gonna lose credit .

may be it works on face book but not here any more. because most of the guys here know about 'conspiracy theories ' & ' who is running face book' & ' who is supporting the protesters '

you playing Nostradamus or something go and play somewhere else. because I am tired of you Iranians brainwashed people on both side of the protests.
I think you are trying to mix things together and get your own conclusion.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Oh Boy!
Soon we will be able to bring democrazy to Iran and they will get all of the benefits of American life, McDonalds, CocaineCola, GMO, Etc.
Well, that's what i see happening anyway.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Nothing seems to take hold in Iran, the security forces are too powerful and they arrest and torture anyone who gets in the way. Unless the military splits from the regime and sides with the people I think it'll continue to be more of the same.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Given the timeframe, and also take into consideration the Iranian rulers have recent history dealing with this, do you think the Ayatollahs are going to be unprepared or fully prepared ?
This is going to be the worst case waste of human life so far in the middle east. They will be completely managed and China will veto any semblance of a UN denouncement of Iran, as will Russia. No sanctions, no intervention, completely blacked out from outside journalism, many will die but nobody will ever know.
Team Hillary/Obama can't even make Gadaffi shake in his boots, the Ayatollahs will fear nothing the US backed West says.

Only the armchair revolutionaries would call this a smart move.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I was going to go into HAL mode and say"that is not logical".However I am not HAL and this information has huge implecations in the coming weeks ,
Surething OP ,straight to the top OP.Flag and star for intelligience info,

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

of course . Iranian people will rise. as they just rose up last year. what you mentioned as a celebration is a night of last Wednesday of the year . but how about last year ?
it is supposed to be held every year but last year nothing happened because Tehran police banned every thing.
besides it is a historical celebration. you are trying to predict some thing and get some credit. but let me tell you your gonna lose credit .

may be it works on face book but not here any more. because most of the guys here know about 'conspiracy theories ' & ' who is running face book' & ' who is supporting the protesters '

you playing Nostradamus or something go and play somewhere else. because I am tired of you Iranians brainwashed people on both side of the protests.
I think you are trying to mix things together and get your own conclusion.

Learn to form a sentence and/or present a question and I promise I will reply.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I just know how people like you do this. you get some info. ( by misinformed guys ) . you do not seek the truth (because it doesn't matter). you just come and spit what you know ( believe me you do).

I don't want you to answer but I want you to find some ways to get the good and useful info. when you leaned that then come back and tell us what you know. otherwise it is a waste of time.

is the grammar good? I just know that what I do( typing and thinking English ) is not easy and may be I make mistake . but I don't give up and I am trying hard to get to a good point.

thanks for the advice.

my advice : some Iranian do not seek the truth. they just like to follow . the problem for them is : who should I follow?. in this case (the green movement members) are following the wrong guys who said ' election was deception'. they didn't give any proof and they abused the trust people had in them. they got my people killed . they is taking my country into a very dangerous state. you know this protests affect Iran's international relationships Iran has been interdicted several times. foreign countries are putting pressure on our country. our people are the ones who are being oppressed and the people are the ones getting hurt in the street.Iranian protest leaders are playing the 'power game' and they don't mind people. so I think the people who protest are naive. and you are getting info from a naive guy who can't get true clues as we get in ATS.

I say that you are in your country and you don't mind if my people are getting hurt or even killed.
so are you convinced ?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

I just know how people like you do this. you get some info. ( by misinformed guys ) . you do not seek the truth (because it doesn't matter). you just come and spit what you know ( believe me you do).

Okay, I guess my buddy is misinformed then. He has no idea what goes on every year in his own city.

My point is, if there was a HUGE uprising in the U.S which happens to fall on July 4th, trust me..
Crap would hit the fan, even worse that day.
edit on 1-3-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

it doesn't matter it happens in his own city or not. I mean he is miss-informed because this movement in Iran has no true leader. and believe me when I say that. I used to be one of the protesters myself. one they I just decided to let my fanatical thinking go . I just plainly understood that they (the fake leaders) are making citadels of the protesters . they are hiding behind them . they don't have the courage to claim anything public ( in the internet is not public ). and if you think having no leader is no problem then I can explain more.

new topics

top topics

join