It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Whom It May Seem So

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Airman Eric Adamo
United States Air Force
Mission Objective: Deny Ignorance
Motive: For Truth to Be Known... Atlast and Forever More
Slogan: 'Expect the Unexpected Always Because You Will Never Know When Something Out of the Ordinary Might Happen'
[WWIII/Abilities+Gifts=Senses/Terrosism/2012\Aliens\Space Travel]

You name it, I've got some information on it. I am not making any promises because I am not at liberty to destroy my fellow brethren.

[align=center]Every/All\Each]

www.supermanhomepage.com...

[edit on 18-7-2004 by 2Super7E123]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
A very official introduction there! Welcome aboard 2Super7E123! I hope you will fly on ATS

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Where you stationed, Airman??

Welcome to ATS!!

Have fun and dont believe everything you read...

[Edited on 18-7-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS 2Super7E123

am sure you will enjoy it here and have fun

and of course...happy posting

rynaldo

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Welcome, and enjoy your stay ast the ATS!

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hi welcome to ats 2Super
enjoy the site u2u me if you need
anything

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! You'll find we have other military folk here (and some of us with a lot of family in the military.)

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I guess I am glad to be welcomed to such a broad and outspoken message board. Along with the little time I actually have to post with the work I do in the military, I will make sure I come around as often as I can to post anything I deem as Necessary/Essential to those of you who see certain answers to down right 'way out there' question. I figured as much that such a message board would have a few military members/-families runnin around, posting what they feel is something they truly believe/disbelieve in. By the way, I am stationed overseas at military installation known as Yokota Air Base, Japan. Yes, I said Japan alright.
Maybe some of you have been there, some of you may have even lived here at one point in your lifetime as well, but to my it is kind of hard to believe that I am actually in a foreign (to some) land known as Japan. One of the main reasons I joined the military in the first place was to travel one way or another. Upon Earth and maybe even sometimes (one destined day) above and beyond Earth.
All my other reasons for joining have yet to be disclosed, even to myself. Altogether, I look forward to associating myself with all of you, especially some of you more ATS members so I can truly allow my nothingness of knowledge to flurish into something a lot more full of mass informational lineage.
Till next time...

~*'E'*~

P.S. For of any who care to, drop a line sometime...
[email protected].

[edit on 26-7-2004 by 2Super7E123]

top topics

join