It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plea to Anonymous.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Dear Anonymous,

You have recently been showing yourself to the public, expressing a desire to right the worlds wrongs and informing us you are a bastion of freedom, justice and morality.
You have openly threatened countries and tyrannous dictators to change their ways or suffer the consequences of their actions.
You have shown yourself to be as good as your word where control of the Internet is concerned and that you have the ability to muster Real World change too.
You've also shown the public you have the power to effect change, should you actually want it.

So I must ask you...why do you choose not to champion the 'common' person?
Why do you, with the power you claim to hold, not allow the release of sensitive information that would only help move such a Just cause further foreward?

Why are you not flooding the internet with the damning truths that would challenge those few that hold so much power?
These truths exist, so why are they still hidden behind powerful tyrants, including those in the West?
Why are you ignoring BP's repeated dodgy dealing and nefarious actions? There's a great opportunity right there, to show people you truly do stand for what's Right.
Why is a group that claims to be fighting for "Good", allowing so many genuine basions of freedom to be murdered or otherwise extracted from their societies, just because of what they know and the risks that poses to those abusing such knowledge?

Actions speak louder than than Microsoft Sam's words.
Act now - stop the killing of those seeking the truth, if you are able!!

Show the 'ordinary' people that you truly are looking out for them and are not really just involved in some self-serving and hidden agenda so very common to 'secret' societies.

Until you can show by your actions that you are truly champions for the people, I personally, can do no more than view you with strong suspicion for your lack of real address towards issues that are right at this very moment changing the world for the worse.

Instead of threatening foreign countries to change their ways, how about sorting out those closer to home first, so that we can all lead by example?

Or are your hands tied in that respect due to your funding source...?
edit on 1-3-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I really hope "they" get what youre trying to say and dont put you on "their" list of things to do when "they" get bored and yes i to find "them" a little suspect myself but thats another matter for another time.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I agree with you.
But Anon should make shore the are the good guy.
And do all they can to be a power for good and truth.
Squeaky clean.
I think most of what they do is very good.
But they could be so much more.
As for any secrets Anon find out.
They should hand them to someone else.
Like wikeleaks. So they can have the comeback.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Better yet would be if Anon targeted the 'tax free' banks and release the account holders names and balances.

The only reason for these secret banks and tax free havens is to support
corruption.

There is no valid reason why countries should not have access to the account information.

That would certainly disclose criminals, tax evaders, and corrupt government officals.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

When you address Anonymous you are addressing yourself.
The answers to your questions are in the mirror.
What are they?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by La Rose Rouge
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

When you address Anonymous you are addressing yourself.
The answers to your questions are in the mirror.
What are they?

I personally haven't been threatening countries and dictators recently...this Anonymous group, acting apparantly on my behalf, has.

So that's who I'm addressing, not myself as I am not anonymous in the slightest and could be killed or otherwise disposed of were I to disclose sensitive information.

You know what I mean, as do I know what you mean, so let's not be pedantic.

edit on 2-3-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join