It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God and the Tachyon Particle The war of the Soul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
God and the Tachyon Particle The Tachyon is described in diffination is a particle that moves faster than light.
People do not realize that each soul is Tachyon particle, It travels at fast than light speeds, instant speeds and carries seemly infinte information, It's the perfect particle. Imagine now a contaiment field full of human souls that were bound for God but captured by big business, Why would they want human souls? To capture them is for energy and use for quantium BIO computuer power. To travel the universe at faster than light speeds, instant speeds.

Tachyons do not need to fold the faberic of space to travel they are equal within the universe, There are very enegyless they defy gravity They produce no heat frictionless they can perform timetravel, In other words You can send information to a furture computer and it it send information back. The Governments need a mass extinction to fill there Tachyon Particle Chamber A BIO gell that has your DNA signature blueprint, your gene sequence, It attacts the Tychyon particles by locking them into the alive gell bio material, This why they take everyone's blood at birth.

What does this have to do with God and Government's, A soul that does not know never felt god's love rapture is in ignorance in the darkness of the light, and can be manipulated to do the work of (Evil People Evil souless aliens) The souls will follow destinations of DNA signatures, unware that there bodies are no longer. They do not know God's love, soon religions will be banned, happyness hope will soon be striprd away, Replaced with fear tearinery heart ache, to subvert the mind on the physical so it does have wishes desires needs or wants.
(see alex jones videos nano flu shots and lindsay williams) and the other vid's

Look around you it's already begun The end of times is a manufactored by people with power to cause fear hopelessness Using distortations of reality project blue beam, lies, deciete, perversion.People are selling there soul unknowing ignorantly in ignorance.There using people against people to make this happen the control of information.
The furture computer is telling the present computer how to shape things for absolute control for the rich and powerful of today The elite and the one world government of the. the new world order The vision of the true nazi's that ran behind the sences of WW2 was and is the banking families, the families of the dynasties, the true nazi's.
www.groundzeromedia.org... (first 3 ipod casts mention the dots that connect it)

I know as God has told me and finally realizing my role my purpose to stop them. I'm a near death experiencer look into your bible verses & we were wrtten about along time ago, We are the messangers We are the Tachyons of God We are endless and infinite, Why do you think they killed Jesus. Murdered Jesus and all the others who came forth of God''s rapture, to speak in toungue's of God, They bought Jesus for silver coin's money. So we we know and written into the verses For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath. Paul, did, again and again—but Satan blocked our way.build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

We are here to do battle once more, for this time is that of the false profit, false times, This how I know It is done from fear not love, God's love!

edit on 1-3-2011 by CIGGSofWAR because: sp

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Where's your proof that a) the soul exists and b) that it is a tachyon particle? We still don't even know if they exist or not

Tachyon
edit on 1/3/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CIGGSofWAR

?What do thou have against evil.
Evil has been the victim of the greatest propaganda smear campaign since thought began. Evil is a force which cannot be extinguished without destroying Good.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

The OP has thrown out info without much quantifing basis. It just comes across as preaching to the converted.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Prove to yourselves of what is taken place all the information currently makes nonsense in your mind I added some links of material join your dots your own conclusion in your own mind, fiddle and fumble in joining the present information and you will realize the pattern for yourselfs. seek and you shall find. Use your intution your gut feelings. Why else do you see what you see in the videos, it's not made up but untill now they don't connect to anything untill you join the dots

You can go to NDERF and look into people who have died and notice how some travel, time you notice chactor's of the Tachyon particle.
edit on 1-3-2011 by CIGGSofWAR because: extra

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I haven't got the time or the inclination to be listening to podcasts on the subject. I'm just going to quote to you this off of wikipedia and if you click the number [5] next to it, it will take you to the bottom where you can look at the source

Despite the theoretical arguments against the existence of tachyon particles, experimental searches have been conducted to test the assumption against their existence; however, no experimental evidence for the existence of tachyon particles has been found

Actually, I'll just copy and paste the source in:

Feinberg, Gerald (1997). "Tachyon" article in Encyclopedia Americana, Grolier Incorporated, vol. 26, p. 210.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Do it when you have more time some more references
www.youtube.com... video on the book of the dam reference to everything follows a law now thats importaant As the Tachyon Particle is part of the soul, it too follows laws, As in death experience
My soul returned from a great adventure with experiences (unimaginable) it carries information your information
your entire lifes information that upon returning from said experiences it follows an energy signature like a finger print yours and goes back into your body, does not go into some elses dead body it follows an energy signature
if I put that signature in a alive bio material where's your soul the Tachyon Particle going to go?

You can me tell all you want about an old fact on Tachyon Particles, and it's impossible to do when you have time look into the ipod cast where the ufo guy mentions the quantum computer. That computer came out in 1995 was named The IBM BIO Computer made news all around even in time mag, now all that info is gone without a trace super top secret.

www.youtube.com... The Gods of Eden video talks about UFO's listen to the information.
The dots will join toegther slowly but surely, do your own thinking follow the information its there in pieces, some assemble required

www.youtube.com... in this alex jones video and can be found in the links provided
tells a horror story like I mentioned above where people are put into zombie states so that there souls will stay ignorant not wanting or desiring, educated just enough to perform or to control the smarter people. A lost soul can be easly manipulated feed a lie unware of its destiny. Lindsay Williams mentions that laws are inplace to shut down churches if they desire too from complaints. He keeps referencing get your house (your soul) in order

www.abovetopsecret.com...
people are noticing people in microbio science are droping like flies, having really bad accidents, perhaps this is apart of what I have mentioned proof that backs up proof and to keep it quite Just before the end of WW2 the nazi's also killed many science people that worked on projects

with God
edit on 1-3-2011 by CIGGSofWAR because: extra

edit on 1-3-2011 by CIGGSofWAR because: info

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
As you look at all this information on America 9/11 all these crazy laws that really don't make sense other than panic fear driven for terror, There not like WW2 there simular but very odd and the whole thought involved with them, IYou get the feeling of HUH! thier there but there are really no good reasoned based ahead of time. Like paeparing for WW3 without the enemy or threat now when you compare it too Germany and the nazi's it's a perfect match.
The more you dwell into WW2 with nazi's you see so many simularities now go to ground zero web ipod casts you begin to see more dots joining A history starts to form in your thoughts

Investigate for yourself, of coarse when you have the time as its a project alot of information Its a history in your thoughts your building that is where you do your own thinking from.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013

?What do thou have against evil.
Evil has been the victim of the greatest propaganda smear campaign since thought began. Evil is a force which cannot be extinguished without destroying Good.

I still contend that that evil and good don't actually exist...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I see yes the the diffrental of two opposing sides, it's a mindset of interputation was is taught too what is know
to know is faster than thinking, did Jesus hesitate those without sin cast thy first stone. were the men evil full of demon's and satin, were they just bad men vs good men, After Jesus spoke what were they? they were educated away from ignorance they thought before they acted. They had to realize a simple truth. being ignorant is natural too innocence there was no good and evil just ignorance and being ignorant, Evil is the disillisioned somewhere the mind snaps and becomes sick, A healthy mind can not understand a sick mind, unless it too becomes sick. Do we really want too understand a nazi mind? Than it is evil, in an evil place, it must find it's own way too being heathly again.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Seff experience is the best for any mind, people want things handed to them on silver platers, this the view this the way you see it. Seek and tou shall find, you must discovery things for your own mind in your own hunting, your own realizations that is where your growth is away from ignorance. Intution will lead you to where need to see, become your own thinker. They those them are hiding truth knowledge away from you, Real power has no power, the rest is concepts-ignorance-illisions It is ignorant with conditions out of a habit of fear.

new topics

top topics

join