It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and its Involvement In Colonialism, Wars, Genocides and Revolutions.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66
Freemasonry is definetely gay...

Thats fag sh*t if u ask me.

Are you always such a homophobe or did you make an extra effort today to be obnoxious?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If I had video tapes of freemasons raping people, i guess the "brothers" would say, "well, can ya prove that they're freemasons?" You guys are f-in cowards and will always be cowards in my book. Welcome to the new age where the masses wake up and expose freemasonry for what it is!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee
If I had video tapes of freemasons raping people, i guess the "brothers" would say, "well, can ya prove that they're freemasons?"
No, if you have evidence of a crime, you should take it to the authorities regardless of who the criminals are. If those doing the crime happen to be Masons, they'll be kicked out the minute they're convicted, if not before.

But I don't know why you seem to think there's a correlation between Freemasons and rapists. You don't have to be a Freemason to be a rapist, and you don't have to be a rapist to be a Freemason. I'm quite certain that the ARE Masons who are also rapists, but the two have nothing to do with each other. If they're caught, they should get the punishment they deserve, as administered by the law.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I wish I had the proof.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I guess some freemasons keep it between themselves. I wish the good people in freemasonry would leave that tyrannical organization and expose all threat and duress they cause.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

We're not cowards, we just require more than vague and general accusations to turn our minds. We require rational and logical evidence. Not YouTube videos.

If you have proof, real proof, we can't wait to see it.

The organization isn't tyrannical.

Do we have bad apples? Sure, but you don't cut down the entire orchard over a few.
edit on 8-2-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
You dont leave the bad apples on the tree either.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I guess some freemasons keep it between themselves. I wish the good people in freemasonry would leave that tyrannical organization and expose all threat and duress they cause.
But you just said yourself that there's nothing to expose that has anything to do with Freemasonry. If two men conspire to keep their crimes a secret, it doesn't matter if they're Masons or businessmen or members of the same congregation—if nobody else knows their secret, how can you blame the rest of the group of which they happen to be members?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You dont leave the bad apples on the tree either.

And we do have a judicial system to rid ourselves of those bad apples.

Every Grand Lodge defines a penal code.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Lets just say a group of freemasons conspire against a man, for not joining persay. Lets say they commit malicious acts of crime. If another freemason finds out and goes to the police, what proof does he have? Hersey?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

He needs to get some evidence and turn their asses in.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Lets just say a group of freemasons electrical union members conspire against a man, for not joining persay. Lets say they commit malicious acts of crime. If another freemason electrical union member finds out and goes to the police, what proof does he have? Hersey?

Your hypothetical situation applies to everyone as I demonstrated above.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Lets just say a group of freemasons electrical union members conspire against a man, for not joining persay. Lets say they commit malicious acts of crime. If another freemason electrical union member finds out and goes to the police, what proof does he have? Hersey?

Your hypothetical situation applies to everyone as I demonstrated above.

Really though? The electrical union would conspire against me for not bein an electrician?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Yes, the Freemasons use the boy scouts, and girls scouts to join there ranks. Split the money ever year that the children sell, from cookies, and such.
They will hypnotize them, and mind control them, as well

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
They will ware hooded capes, during their rituals, of witch craft.
And do so, with the Devil Star.
edit on 9-2-2012 by anobodynothing because: Forgot something discriptive to add.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I think the problem is that people don't understand( masons included) that this organization is not responsible, like by order or decree of ANYTHING except what it is doing as a pastime or humanitarian hobby. It does however organize the power and wealth of nations under a common order, so while some of you go to eat beef and be merry,, others go to the after party or come from the pre-game with an agenda in mind. So while most of you are good people, there are always those that aren't, and they use this social entity as a means to organize their efforts. You honestly don't believe that these people are ALL good noble and community servants. Some of the greatest sociopaths have been up and up people to unsuspecting eyes.

What do you think masons did 300 years ago, go to the local YMCA and give out blankets?
Perhaps you think they were involved in ending the suffering of slaves on plantations 200 years ago?

The farther back you look, the less involved its members were in cover operations like those of our current age to rework their image.

Like when Rockefeller was demonized in public eyes for massacres' and labor conditions, he hired PR reps to rework his image. They staged photo ops of him handing out money, and told him to contribute huge amounts to charity. Check it out he was first an ass, then he became a saint.

The image of free masonry has been reworked as well. While its current members are probably good people who think they can accomplish allot of good deeds. That does not change history, or the fact that leadership is from the top down and almost always coincides with world leadership. Just saying, is it a coincidence that corrupt and evil people in power are almost always masons. They can't publicly talk about their "good deeds" you think they go there to repent or something. It's a club, sure, nothing bad there. But its history and its leadership is suspect. Don't scream at us for pointing that out.

PS.
OP that was the KAPOW post. Nice.

edit on 9-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately

Yea, our past brothers were too busy trying to build a nation to spend too much time publicizing their charity.
Wait, publicizing, we don't do that now.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Really though? The electrical union would conspire against me for not bein an electrician?

More likely then if you tried to become a Mason. Masonry is optional and typically you must join unsolicited, being a member of the I.B.E.W. in some cases is not.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

More likely then if you tried to become a Mason. Masonry is optional and typically you must join unsolicited, being a member of the I.B.E.W. in some cases is not.

How do you still have room to speak your rhetoric?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

How do you still have room to speak your rhetoric?

Because they give 5,000 characters to work with,

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join