It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Bieber = annoying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So is anyone else tired of Justin Bieber? His fans act like he is the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ. He's just another phony created by the music industry. His gansta expressions are fake, his hairstyle was created by a stylist, so was his clothes. They just take a mediocre singer dress him and and hype him to impressionable young girls. He doesn't have the staying power.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don't get all this Justin Bieber hate. He's just a talented kid who got lucky and probably works really hard. People despise him for literally no reason. If you think he's annoying, don't worry about him.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchIlluminatus
So is anyone else tired of Justin Bieber? His fans act like he is the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ. He's just another phony created by the music industry. His gansta expressions are fake, his hairstyle was created by a stylist, so was his clothes. They just take a mediocre singer dress him and and hype him to impressionable young girls. He doesn't have the staying power.

I agree with you. It is an insult to Americans when they create little puppets like this to attempt to brainwash people, which unfortunately works. And this turd has been in the industry long enough to know what is going on, yet he is happy as can be and thinks he is all that. And it isn't just him, Gaga, etc all make me want to vomit.

Deebo

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanterZ
I don't get all this Justin Bieber hate. He's just a talented kid who got lucky and probably works really hard. People despise him for literally no reason. If you think he's annoying, don't worry about him.

To be honest, I think Bieber has more fans based on hate than 12 year old fans who like him. I have never heard of an artist getting so much attention from people who dislike him more than people who like him. It's amazing publicity and its everywhere. Bieber may be the first artist ever with the ability to make an album and get it to number 1 on the charts based on his haters. "I bought this album just so I can say how annoyed I am with it!!! I hate you Bieber!!! But I'm going to keep talking about you because I have nothing else to talk about!!!"

No offense to the OP. It's just ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hang on. I'm not a fan but I can choose to ignore him which I do.
Remember it's not like JB is completely his own creation.
He has been turned into an industry and lots of people are making money off this from his agent to the counterfeit t-shirt makers.
C'mon give the kid a break...
edit on 1-3-2011 by BruceWayne because: to edit my post

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

I don't buy any of his albums.

We all know what happens to kids that grow up in the industry, they self destruct once they get to be 18-20ish. He'll probably end up a drug addict.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

reply to post by DevilJin

I don't buy any of his albums.

We all know what happens to kids that grow up in the industry, they self destruct once they get to be 18-20ish. He'll probably end up a drug addict.

I know you don't but believe me, Bieber's fan base is his haters, not 12 year old fans, because you guys talk about him more than anyone.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo

I agree with you. It is an insult to Americans when they create little puppets like this to attempt to brainwash people, which unfortunately works. And this turd has been in the industry long enough to know what is going on, yet he is happy as can be and thinks he is all that. And it isn't just him, Gaga, etc all make me want to vomit.

Deebo

edit on 1-3-2011 by ellieN because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ellieN

Oopp!! sorry messed up!
But..yeap! unfortunately ..it does work. I was one of those screaming my lungs out little girls once upon a time. But on the positive side, his new hair cut is a big improvement over the wrap around the head style that looked too feminine.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i dont like him so i dont listen to him, i change the channel/tv station

how many other pop stars have started like he has?? quite a few!!

i do think he needs to grab on to his fame and hold on tight!!! run with it and make as much money as he can!!!

it may not last forever!! hopefully he will have lots of money so he wont have to work hard later in life

be safe people

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
anyone remember kris kross

the problem these days is that because the music industry is such big business these days we will never see another hendrix or a rolling stones as artists arent given the free reign to create music like they once were.

you can get some good music in other countries but the us and uk just seem to spurn a load of crap these days as people are too obsessed with fame and money.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I doubt he is losing any sleep at night thinking about his 'haters.' He is world famous and rolling in cash. I have heard a few of his songs, and most did not relate.
With music, the rare 'timeless' artist//song/album is rare.. songs where you will listen to in your 20s, as well as your 60s.. artists like johnny cash, the beatles, hendrix, the stones, queen, the doors are some examples..

other artists are hot for a while then forgotten. I think beiber will eventually reach this faith, but time will tell.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

They just take a mediocre singer dress him and and hype him to impressionable young girls. He doesn't have the staying power.

This is why pop music sucks, IMO....

The music industry has been doing this for decades... no surprise.
Do you think "Billy Idol" was a true artist, or a money-making machine for his record label?

Remember when Greg Brady was going to become "Johnny Bravo"? LoL

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I can't stand him whatsoever. I never liked him and his stupid hair.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I think this speaks for itself....

edit on 16-3-2011 by webpirate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

Umm Justin Beiber is Canadian by the way. I should know seeing as I live too close for comfort to his hometown. I am anti-Beiber but threads like this make me wonder about what he's seeing and whats being hidden from him by his parents. He thinks he's the top kid in the world right now and I'm sure he has an idea that a few people don't like him. But when that kid turn 35 and he actually sees all the bad press about him...that is gonna screw that guy up. Not that I have an sympathy for him because he'll be rollin in his millions at that age, but he has to end up with a drug addiction or something from all the pressure. He's screwed himself over at a young age and the only ones taht will reap the rewards are his early retiring parents

top topics

join