It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones on Joy Behar show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I credit ericsnow for bringing this to my attention and I didn't see it posted on ATS, so here you go.

the video may not play, might have to watch it on youtube.

www.youtube.com...

I think Alex Jones acted like the peacemaker in this one, he wanted the differences to be solved and the show to continue. I think he was about to mention the 20 minutes with the president as the real reason Sheen was on the show but instead he asked people to pray for Charlie. It could be good, he certainly kept his cool and I applaud his efforts. I think it's great that he is defending his friend and showing what true loyalty is.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
yes, even Alex Jones can make media outlets more 'mainstream' than him look foolish and shallow, and he does go out of his way to defend what looks like wild behaviour from C.S. -- but..

somehow this whole thing smells like one big distraction to me, with all parties involved, both seen and unseen..

any earthquakes today? pole shift anyone? how about that financial collapse? wait... go Lakers!!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by volitionawareness

If anything the media is trying to make Charlie Sheen into a distraction. Is every time he opens his mouth it becomes front page news? If they don't like him maybe they shouldn't shower him with attention, albeit negative attention. As they say any publicity is good publicity.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hmm... I'm torn about watching this video. I like some of what Alex Jones says, but Joy Behar makes me want to eat a shotgun. Maybe they will cancel each other out?

I'll take a look at the video anyway, though. I haven't seen much from Alex in quite awhile; the last major thing I can remember regarding him was when he said Charlie Sheen had interviewed Barack Obama. Not sure whether that was Jones not following up on what Sheen told him, or whether he knew there was no interview.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
Hmm... I'm torn about watching this video. I like some of what Alex Jones says, but Joy Behar makes me want to eat a shotgun. Maybe they will cancel each other out?

I'll take a look at the video anyway, though. I haven't seen much from Alex in quite awhile; the last major thing I can remember regarding him was when he said Charlie Sheen had interviewed Barack Obama. Not sure whether that was Jones not following up on what Sheen told him, or whether he knew there was no interview.

I think you may be out of the loop somewhat. Charlie Sheen didn't actually interview Obama, it was a mock interview, a fiction, which he later turned into a video presentation and then an infowars video contest. Alex Jones was also on The View and was just in a Rolling Stones' article.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I dont understand why Charlie Sheen is news.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Yeah, that's what I meant; that's the last I'd heard about Alex Jones, was when that fiasco hit and he told people he had an interview that he didn't have.

Anyway, I watched the clip, and yeah, Alex is basically just defending his friend Charlie Sheen. There isn't really a conspiracy angle here, unless someone thinks 'they' are out to get Charlie. Hopefully some people will have seen Alex Jones on this show and realize he's just an ordinary guy and not a conspiracy wackjob, and perhaps take what he has to say more seriously, or be exposed to him that hadn't heard of him before.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
Yeah, that's what I meant; that's the last I'd heard about Alex Jones, was when that fiasco hit and he told people he had an interview that he didn't have.

Seriously, how are people so stupid?

It was as obvious as the nose on your face that it was a mock interview, with the sole purpose of gaining attention.

Instead of making a stink about the questions charlie raised, people made a stink over "being fooled" into thinking they were actually going to see an interview between charlie sheen and the president of the united states. And then they turn it into some kind of conspiracy with alex jones at the helm, just trying to make money...

I cannot emphasize this enough :

edit on 4-3-2011 by alaskan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join