It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solving World Hunger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The US alone has over 5-7million shelter cats and dogs of that 3-4 million are euthanized. What if we take those animlas and give them to people who are starving as food. Think about a dog will have 3-9 puppies a litter. That's better than a cow who produces 1-2 calves. If your going to kill these animals, use them for food. I'm sure a family in Africa or Asia would not turn down any food, even if it is a cat or dog. America is wasteful with food.

www.aspca.org...

In all honesty, I love dogs and cats and want no harm done to them. But, if we are going to kill these animals, at least make use of them.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well I can't see that going over well in the West. maybe if we shipped them to Africa or the South Pacific where they are actually eaten as food. To sell it here we would have to label it as something else. McDonald's anyone?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Dogs eat too much to solve a hunger problem. It would be more human to kill off the fat and obese!

And btw where is no such thing as shortage of food in the world, it's just failure of logistics.

edit on 1-3-2011 by nakiel because: -someone (anonymous?) hacked the message and made it look like there was a typo!

new topics

join