It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivory Coast's Gbagbo turns forces on UN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Ivory Coast's Gbagbo turns forces on UN

www.breitbart.com

"Forces loyal to Ivory Coast strongman Laurent Gbagbo have opened fire on UN sanctions experts who tried to check on a suspected breach of the international arms embargo of the country, a UN source has said."

"Tensions were further heightened when Gbagbo supporters briefly kidnapped two Ukrainian UN workers, the UN said. "
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I say it's about time for some international action against this leader. He already lost the presidential elections and refuses to step down so there would be a legitiment, people-elected president waiting to take power.
The only question is how to make this leader step down without blood shed and violence... it seems that he MAY have support of neighboring countries with Belarus being accused in this scandal.
"A high-level African Union mediation panel is due to give its verdict on the deadlock soon." Even if the AU decided that Gbagbo should step down who is going to enforce this?

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
As the NWO systematically begins to realign world forces, leaders, I wonder if the day will come that we will begin to see some if not all of the super power leaders also fall under the new world regimes.

I was told by the very first C.T.er I had met in the Verde Valley Az. back in 1993, that the day would come when we would see what he called the blue helmets launch a campaign on American soil. I asked him who the blue helmets were and he said the UN.

Since my time on ATS and even as close as a few nights ago I wished I had stayed in contact with that man. He was a wealth of information that was 20 years plus before his time. As with people we meet in life, I cannot even remember his name even though we grew very close in the couple years we hung out together.

We once went camping in the outbacks of Sedona, he had not done such a thing since his time in Nam, and that night it snowed and yet we laughed until we cried because as he said, "We had to cover up just to get cool".

And that we did, we had our bed rolls laid around the campfire where we star gazed, talked, laughed alot and played cards as the snow fell around us never coming into the circle of our campfire.

I often dream that one day I would find him here on ATS, or he finds me.

There are people out there, that would not find my ideas that far fetched in that it is entirely possible one day this takeover will encompass all continents, all people.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Any chance of intervention in the IC was ruled out when Nigeria decided they wanted no part in it.As far as the UN goes thats a laugh and a half I dont even consider them to be a functioning entity.

new topics

top topics

join