It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to leave The United States of America, I've had it.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I understand your sentiment. Just consider one thing: Do you remember how under bush, things could not possibly be worse? The situation was so bad that 1 word, 'change', with absolutely no substance as to what that change would be, was enough to usher in a brand new age of darkness.

You may think it is bad here (it is), but the US is really struggling hard to keep up with the evil of other governing bodies, other lands. Do a lot of research. Understand the prohibitions and penalties for growing cancer cure/preventatives. You may be surprised to find how easy it will be to make a wrong choice. I advise a lot of research and a visit to every prospective destination. The Japanese treat those who seek their own cancer preventatives with harsh, almost China like measures. I realized this sick and sad fact after looking up the situation, after they poisoned the world with deadly carcinogens. I hope the terrible regime in Japan is overthrown, and only then would I consider visiting the place. You are in for some sad sad truths. No land is free from the disease that now ravages the United States of America. They've seen to that. It's what they DO!

Life is short, and I am content to use my time counting ways that God might seal the doom of those who sought power and subjugated mankind to his ill will and contrivances. Yes I know...zombies, everywhere. Living, breathing, bleating, snitching, and above all, consuming...ZOMBIES!

Cellphones made it a lot easier for tpt want to be. You see...they gave us ourselves, as they wished to make us in to being, and at an accelerated rate of speed. With zionists controlling all media, it was easy. There is not a day that passes wherein I don't weigh the terrible responsibility of explaining to 'the children' exactly why they were brought in to this world. If you have a shred of wisdom, then you know that it will take some in depth explanation as to why you procreated in to this cesspool. The world needs change, such that those granted the privilege and responsibility of being elected will give up the money and materialism until they step away from the position. Else, there's never going to be anything else than what you are trying to escape. Rich people (politicians) typically don't rely on spirit, nor do they get their sustenance from contemplating it. All they can do is destroy others so that they prosper. Personally, I think I need a time machine to find what I want. A lot of lands look good on paper, though, and I would urge you to narrow your choices to those which recently overthrew their governments. There appear to be a few safe zones in the heart of Europe, which may satisfy you for a decade or two. It won't last. If you breed, you should realize that your kids will be left with the exact same thing you ran away from, and fast....unless the whole world awakens.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Bye, don't let the door hit you or the good Lord split you
2nd line

<< 13  14  15   >>

join