It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to leave The United States of America, I've had it.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I've been fed up like you many times in the past years since 9/11. For me it really comes down to America being the best place in the worst of times. It's not perfect but it still is the best last hope I believe.

If you can come to NY this year on 9/11 that might help you. It will be the year of 9-11 truth I can feel it. Things are starting to happen with it, The media is doing stories about building 7 this is new, don't give up.

Have you heard of a thing called New Liberty Trust? It's interesting but I don't know much more than what I kind of grazed over, then I realized New Liberty for me is here we just need to fight for it like all Americans have since we got this thing going, such as it is.

Anyway come to NY in Sept if you can, I'll be there I hope with millions.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

You know something Dude, I feel ya because you are real. I get so sick of reading posts that contain the words "Sheep" or "Sheeple"..I for one am tired of carbon copy POSTS ....you know ,,with Karaoke... "NWO this" and that...Jaded is the word..I'm feeling ya on the home thing too. Our once Great Nation is Broke. It had a great run. A lot of countries will say we Americans live in an adolescent Country particularly the Arabs will say this. But Look we out lasted Hitler, Stallen and Lenin.We will out last King Abdullah of Saudi. Check out some other countries who are not so free and then COME HOME. Come home to Amber Waves of Grain, Purple Mountains Majesty. Go see the Cool Clear Rivers of the Pacific North West. The Rich American Culture of New Orleans.The Proud Elk of the Rockies,The Redwood Forests. The Timber of Main you cant see through. The Badlands of the Dakotas. We can change what is happening in Washingtn D.C. but the above mentioned will be for EVER. And that my new friend is what makes up our Great Nation. That is where I go to remember what I work and fight for. You hold fast for just one more moment.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

You're not the only one buddy. The only thing the rest of us can do is hope the government and media stay out of our lives. Apparently that isn't even an option anymore.....

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Your over reacting dude, were just passing through a period in history were we have to look at certain things, that before we and the people in the past shied away from, or stuck there head in the sand, like an ostrich. Kind of like the one ton elephant in the room, and the hole in the roof, which no one wants to acknowledge. Seems that we might have to acknowledge it sooner then latter.

To tell you the truth I don't see what the big deal is with leaving anyways, people leave and come into this country all the time, so if you want to leave, then whatever it's your life and do whatever you think is best for you and family, but you still might want to find a better reason then what you wrote in your op for moving. Because there is good and bad no matter were you go in the world, and america might be in a little of a slump right now, but things change, who knows what will happen, we will see.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Based on what you wrote, I could learn a few things from you. I always question myself: why am I "friends" with people who refuse to have an open mind?

today at school i was conversing with a "friend" next to me about the music industry and about the rapper he listens to. I tried to convince him that these mainstream stars are not to be trusted and that they desire to dumb us down as a society. He was reluctant to believe and replied, "no hes not a part of the illuminati". indeed some of them are not but they may be enslaved. my friend hasn't even done his own research and he is implying to me that they are not bad influences. he was laughing but I tried not to laugh because I was disgusted, for the rest of the day.

doomsday I'm glad you think this way, but you're wrong about us losing...

edit on 2-3-2011 by memyselfandI because: separation of text, easier to read

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
Just another truther who believes in fairy tales. As a full blooded, all American may I say to you.."Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out buddy." You think theres anywhere better on this planet than America, go try and find it, you think the grass is greenner somewhere other than America, go see it! I think you will discover there is no where better than America, on or off this planet!

LOL chill with the arrogance.

There may be nowhere better for "you", but there are plenty of places "other" people enjoy better. Everyone is different.
edit on 2-3-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I can tell you right now that here where I live, people are as blind as bats - the only thing they see or hear, is their own echo.... What I mean is that they are still "sleeping" and most likely will never "wake up" from the looks of it....

Nobody here sees the truth for what it is - they believe whatever the mainstream media says to the fullest...

So don't count on europe being a "heaven", when compared to the states..

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
I don't care if somebody like Charlie Sheen is awake... I need somebody like Michael Jordan to be awake.... somebody with some credibility.

wat

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by memyselfandI
doomsday I'm glad you think this way, but you're wrong about us losing...

Oh God I hope you are right... My frustration has grown to epic proportions.

I've even entertained the idea that if even 9/11 was meant to be exposed using some "half truth" to further another agenda... it would be worth it.

Maybe then... once people see that we were right. we could have a shot at a possible revolution but we will have to act fast.

It's like: SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!!!

This is AMERICA FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED ????

IDK... this is a problem that might be too big for America.

it's pretty f'ing serious when you step back and look at from all angles.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Here's an idea:
How about all of ATS'ers that have (and are still willing to use) military training go out and "liberate" a nation that is in chaos! One we oust the current leadership, we can place ourselves into the leadership roles, then form a TRUE democracy. WE would then rule the country, and WE could set the way the government would work.

ALL we really need is a good supply line of food, ammunition, clothing, and personal hygiene stuff until we took full control. This is not hard to do, and if we were to do it to a relatively small country that is in shambles, we could then treat it like a home that needs work. Fix it to our liking.

(DISCLAIMER: I am NOT inciting the formation of a militia of any kind. Simply an idea, wrote down. I invoke my 1st Amendment Rights on this post)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

We need somebody that was a King of their Craft.

and apply it to the truth movement... I don't like Alex jones & Charlie Sheen.

we need a better representative.

wish I could hire Michael Jordan to wake up the masses with a better letter to Obama.

apparently Charlie Sheen's message wasn't good enough.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seitler
Here's an idea:
How about all of ATS'ers that have (and are still willing to use) military training go out and "liberate" a nation that is in chaos! One we oust the current leadership, we can place ourselves into the leadership roles, then form a TRUE democracy. WE would then rule the country, and WE could set the way the government would work.

ALL we really need is a good supply line of food, ammunition, clothing, and personal hygiene stuff until we took full control. This is not hard to do, and if we were to do it to a relatively small country that is in shambles, we could then treat it like a home that needs work. Fix it to our liking.

(DISCLAIMER: I am NOT inciting the formation of a militia of any kind. Simply an idea, wrote down. I invoke my 1st Amendment Rights on this post)

Nope... can't use violence.

We are gonna have to try to tough it out like Gandhi did.

there will be no liberation withe force... besides, we'd get our @sses kicked.

Just at the moment we start to win they'd unleash some Pandemic on us.

I'm telling you it's check mate.

time to try to find some quiet place you pray to God to because Chaos is coming... I just don't know where it's
gonna be first.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
reply to post by Whine Flu

We need somebody that was a King of their Craft.

and apply it to the truth movement... I don't like Alex jones & Charlie Sheen.

we need a better representative.

wish I could hire Michael Jordan to wake up the masses with a better letter to Obama.

apparently Charlie Sheen's message wasn't good enough.

I wouldn't agree that it's the best way to go about it at all. Then again, I kinda wouldn't mind seeing the US fall, anyway. Even if it ruins the world economically, it'd be worth it. Perhaps all of that hubris, patriotism and tough talk about firearms actually gets put into fruition.

Either way, wherever you move, you're going to find yourself surrounded by a pack of pricks. Stay where you are. The fun's about to begin some year soon.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
this post bored me.everybody insulting every country i n the world.
i know im leaving mine(venezuela)
consider going to borneo and taking care of orangutans.
im not joking

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
You don’t have to run away to another country. America still is the land of opportunity. Just move to Kentucky, Iowa, Alabama, North Carolina, or any number of other states and find a spot somewhere in a small town (they do still exist) and start a farm. Grow whatever you want! With commodity prices the way they are you could grow anything and still make ends meet. Heck, you might even make a decent living and enjoy your life, go figure that.

You don’t have to be a slave to the grind for corporations. It just takes some planning and effort. There are a million opportunities here, you just have to work hard for them.

So the people are sheep. Is it really so surprising? If you think its new that people are really sheeple then I’m sorry sir, but people have always been this way in every country for all of human history. Hitler rose to power in Germany because the people were sheeple there too.

If you read the bible then you will understand that no matter where you go there will always only be a handful of saints around to the thousands of sinners around. There is only one Bible for all people and no matter where you go life is such that you will only trade one set of political lies for another, one group of faults for another, one set of blindness for a different set of rose colored glasses.

What you, and all of us, need to focus on is pulling the plank out of our own eyes no matter where we are or who is around us. We are charged with becoming saints ourselves. If God has put you here in America then your suffering and trials are for here and running from them will only aggravate the circumstances because now you have to settle for a tremendous new learning curve of ideals, preconceived notions, racisms, and lies to deal with in a different part of the world. By the time that you have learned the basics of living under a new system, then you will be right back where you are now, just under different problems with different solutions.

The grass is rarely greener and if it is, then there is a cost to pay for it in exact kind with its vibrancy.

Just stay here and be a farmer and work on making yourself the saint that you expect to find elsewhere.

edit on 2-3-2011 by Hot_Wings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I, for one, am looking forward to the chaos.

I am not saying that I enjoy innocent people suffering, but rather the chance to be more than I am. In today's society, a person needs "this" or "that" to prove they are useful. What ever happened to giving a person a shot based on their word? If I screw up, can me. I could be the best employee a company could ever have... BUT because I chose to join the Army instead of college, I now get shafted. I am going back to school right now... but what is that degree going to do? Tell people that I can do something 4 years from now. This is the same stuff I currently can do.

This is the reason I am looking forward to chaos. In times of true chaos, real leaders can rise. People with strength of will, people who care more about the value of the person and not the money the person can bring in. Its a hopeful wish of mine to live in a time like the movie The Postman (great movie, and very possible for our country right now), because that is the type of environment I would thrive in. I can take care of myself better in the wild than in "civilized" society. Times would be tough, and I have to shed blood again, but it would be for a better reason than oil or "liberation" of other countries.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Who am I kidding... my broke@ss aint going anywhere.

I'm stuck fighting the good fight with some of you guys.

See ya on the battlefield

Can we all, just for arguments sake just throw out all political ideologies for a bit?

Look, we do need you here - we need people to wake people up. You leave, you weaken the rest of us.
I don't care if you are Democrat, Republican or whatever... people need to stop thinking Left or Right and think about moving FORWARD. The only way to succesfully attack our current owners is their pockets, not a battlefield full of destruction.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

Who am I kidding... my broke@ss aint going anywhere.

I'm stuck fighting the good fight with some of you guys.

See ya on the battlefield

Can we all, just for arguments sake just throw out all political ideologies for a bit?

Look, we do need you here - we need people to wake people up. You leave, you weaken the rest of us.
I don't care if you are Democrat, Republican or whatever... people need to stop thinking Left or Right and think about moving FORWARD. The only way to succesfully attack our current owners is their pockets, not a battlefield full of destruction.

I love America... I'm trying to stay positive.

Here is a song for my mood:

But it looks like this country is going out in the Blaze of Glory.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Doomsday 2029 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Nope... can't use violence.

We are gonna have to try to tough it out like Gandhi did.

OMG... THANK GOD!!! Phew... ok... I am good now... dude, you got it...

Sorry for my momentary spasm... I was expecting a different answer to what he was saying.

I'm telling you it's check mate.

Dude, no - not yet it isn't... we still have the upper hand

time to try to find some quiet place you pray to God to because Chaos is coming... I just don't know where it's
gonna be first.

You have to read my thread in my sig. (Dischordia) Chaos is coming and it is liberation...
"Chaos is all that there is, order and disorder are only illusions imposed on chaos. Of Chaos is born earth, and love – night and darkness."
Yeah, it is a long thread - but it gets to what you speak of and how to attain what we want. If enough people were on board, it would destory the elite completely without any type of violence commited PERIOD

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

But it looks like this country is going out in the Blaze of Glory.

Only if we let it. We own the government - isn't it time we let them know? They don't represent us anymore, they represent banks and corporations. We are the people are we not? I see so many people depressed about this issue... look at it all from a different perspective and the light will shine upon you like it never has before.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join