It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to leave The United States of America, I've had it.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

Good luck stephinrazin

take care all
res

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Of course, the sad truth is that you will simply exchange one group of sheep for another.

But at least your coffee will likely improve.

and the beer

good luck with moving to another country...where you wanna go than?

And the food. :-)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

i have to dissagree on that comment on aust
when SHTF in oz we look after our own (vic fires/qland floods etc)
unlike say new orleans
australia the best country in the world

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Germany knows whats up. Best place in the world, bar none, for conspiracy theorists! Plus amazing beer and women!

The sheeple arent going to wake up until the dollar crashes, period. But then it'll probably be too late anyways

"Ok folks, now that the dollar is dead we're going to load you up in your friendly local FEMA trucks and take you to a Happy Place with plenty of junk food and television until we can sort this mess out! Don't worry, it'll be a hoot!"

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I don't want to pay taxes to fund this military, and I don't want any American corporation to make one more dollar from me so long as the official story of 9/11 is supported by the masses.

You will still have to pay taxes to the United States for up to 15 years or something like that.

But Hey! I'M WITH YOU!!! I've gotten to the point I feel helpless and hopeless in this Nation. We are being lied to, seeded with disease and death, our water is contaminated and the air I breath makes me SICK with all the chemtrails! Not to mention the monitary situation with our Gov. That's a whole other issue!!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Well I would suggest you make a voyage around the world, keep a journal, and tell us all about it.
You might consider doing this for a year or two before you decide to surrender your privilege of being
a U.S. Citizen.(Of course you may not be a U.S. Citizen for all I know). This is just a suggestion from
a fellow ATS member and speculative on my part. Even if you just relocate to another country, I would
recommend giving it some time. Of course, this might be the right thing for you, but just be sure you
are not making a decision that you may regret for the rest of your life. I have done that a few times.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Move to Chile or Brazil or somewhere with low population density. Not only are you not likely to get caught in a nuclear apocalypse, you have plenty of stuff to live off of there.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Wow... this thread is on the ATS home page...

I wasn't trying to get this kind of attention... and really, there are more important subjects that should be on the Home Page instead of this rant i went on.

But several of my threads have been on the home page before.

this is what makes ATS #1.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012

...You will still have to pay taxes to the United States for up to 15 years or something like that...

I have not heard this before. How can they justify that if you have zero ties to the US anymore & your income is earned completely outside of the US economy?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Versalife

A good Bavarian Bier Cheers to you! Yes Germany is fantastic. Traveled by Euorail Pass there a long time
ago, in a galaxy far,far,away. What a blast!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Just another truther who believes in fairy tales. As a full blooded, all American may I say to you.."Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out buddy." You think theres anywhere better on this planet than America, go try and find it, you think the grass is greenner somewhere other than America, go see it! I think you will discover there is no where better than America, on or off this planet!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Im buying Lupe Fiasco's album coming out in March. This guy is a mainstream artist and is waking people up. He also mentions Building 7 in his song haha

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I think this topic relates generally to the disappointment of many Americans today.

It probably draws the attention of those who would like to exploit you as well.

Regards.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Wildmanimal because: typo

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
Just another truther who believes in fairy tales. As a full blooded, all American may I say to you.."Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out buddy." You think theres anywhere better on this planet than America, go try and find it, you think the grass is greenner somewhere other than America, go see it! I think you will discover there is no where better than America, on or off this planet!

Everybody take note: This arrogant behavior is part of the reason for the downfall of America.

America in theory is a great country, it is such a shame that much of it is bought out, corrupt and controlled by a powerful few, living here and/or playing by it's rules only fuels the beast even more.

What is most silly is that the government will never admit to it's wrong doings, I cannot be apart of this sham, we're all living a massive lie.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
i can think of alot more solid reasons to be pissed enough to wanna leave than 911. 911 is a conspiracy theory. this ugly culture is a reality. leave cuz its a fugly culture you dont wanna be part of, not because of a conspiracy theory.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

-If the Oscars was the tipping point, you should have left years ago... The Oscars are total garbage, anyone knows that.

-9-11 conspiracy, heh whatever the conspiracy is, it's a joke. I witnessed all of the events on 9-11 first hand, IRL.
I can tell you what i witnessed was not a joke, actual planes hitting buildings, and i mean BIG planes 747's. F-16's Maching all over the place and all law enforcement for miles in any direction responding to either D.C.

-I witnessed the World Trade Centers get hit "live".

-I actually saw the Pentagon get hit in real time, outside. I was in Crystal City at the time, I had always wondered about the underground mall being underground, now i know it's a good idea...

-You would have thought the world was coming to an end, it was a surreal feeling that day, talk about "Shock and Awe" yeah it was like that Tuesday September 11, 2001. It started out as a perfectly Sunny warm day, then
darkness fell over the land, that's why it was so surreal, it actually made since that such a nice day would turn out to be covered in blood...
edit on 3/1/2011 by Brainiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
VIVA Australia.
Come downunder,
Your more than welcome

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

You damn right I'm arrogant, and proud of it. I love America, and I love being an American! If people don't love America than I say Goodbye, See-ya..But when they discover how rotten all these other countrys are, it's too late!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
reply to post by eLPresidente

You damn right I'm arrogant, and proud of it. I love America, and I love being an American! If people don't love America than I say Goodbye, See-ya..But when they discover how rotten all these other countrys are, it's too late!

You speak like you have never even stepped out of this country before. I've been to many other countries and can't say that they are worse than America. It is just sad to see those like you look down on other countries and their cultures. What, are you a racist too?
edit on 1-3-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
I use to post here at ATS all the time... and then I realized there are so many good posters here that I just became a lurker. This is the greatest forum on the internet... there is no doubt about that. Anyway, recently I got in a argument about 9/11 with a family member and suddenly it dawned on me... There is no hope for this country. Yes, people are waking up, but not the right people. I don't care if somebody like Charlie Sheen is awake... I need somebody like Michael Jordan to be awake.... somebody with some credibility.

Your feelings are understandable. Let's start with this, we should give Charlie Sheen a break. You ever think that the MSM (Mainstream Media) is descending on him like rabid jackals *BECAUSE* he helped to forward the 9-11 truth movement into the mainstream? You bet. The Charlie Sheen circus has been overblown in order to reduce his credibility so that anyone using him as a reference for 9-11 truth will be bundled into the "insane and addicted" crowd. Fame and celebrity = credibility. Look what (I know, I know) Lady Gaga did for animal rights and gay rights. As ridiculous as she is, her celebrity carries a certain inherent (if not justified) GRAVITAS. Any cause a major celebrity stands up for is certain to gain attention.

The 9/11 truth movement lost... We failed.

Don't give up so easily. Are you working for the "other side" and trying to DEMORALIZE everyone seeking the truth? If so, then shame. If not, then DON'T BE WEAK. Do you think our country was won back in the 1700s because people gave up? If you are that spineless, then I suggest you move to FRANCE. --I really do love France and the French; I just used that as a quick, flippant joke with no real offense intended.

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029This county just flat out sucks... the other day I was watching the Oscars and I was literally sick to my stomach. We are a nation that does nothing but worship idols. Look, i can go on and on and on...

Wow. Because of an argument gone bad with a family member, you've just given up on America because of a program that recognizes the professionalism of our best actors and film industry artists? You are making HUGE leaps and ignoring everything else that makes America great. Sure, our country (and the very world) might have been hijacked by corporate elitists, but hey, you're condemning a lot of people and an entire country based on a couple of subjectively bad experiences. You have to see the good that is everywhere, mostly in what you might consider the MUNDANE. You are focusing on Hollywood and "big" things. Remember that saying about the "meek inhereting the Earth?" Well, maybe there's something to that. We can find nobility in soup kitchens. Financial strata is no guarantee of a noble heart. Relax and take a breath; things will get better...

...and unless somebody can convince me otherwise, the only logical action to take right now is to pack my bags and leave this country for good.

Well, just know that no matter where you go... you cannot escape the reach of GLOBAL corporations. It's not like *American* corps are ruining things. INTERNATIONAL/GLOBAL corporations, like Asimov predicted in the 80s, are now in charge. Sure, move to France, Sweden or Thailand. What will you see? Many of the same corporate logos you already see here.
edit on 2-3-2011 by GhostLancer because: Typo

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join