It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to leave The United States of America, I've had it.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Im with you brother, like you i have such sheep in my family as well. It's like invasion of the body snatchers here. The 911 Truth did not lose but the people refuse to accept it, they have been conquered by the puppet masters mentally and physically. And unfortunately for me the PTB wont grant me a visa thus im a prisoner in my home land. So my only choice is to stay here and rot and marinate in the stupidity around me or become an illegal alien in Canada. USA, we had a good run but like every empire it will fall, Nero is burning Rome again.

edit on 2-3-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
Blessed are the Meek.

Blessed are the Meek?

Blessed to be slaves? Blessed to run away from oppression and gift this world to our children?

Screw the Meek.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

For the love of God do not go to Germany or Australia! They are even more repressive than America. If you want to go to a good country, go to New Zealand or Austria. I feel obligated to say, however, that leaving won't do anything and you're kind of betraying the truth movement. Why not stay and stand up? Make yourself heard, be public, and be loud. Maybe you can change something.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Birthing Pangs, that's all youre feeling, and youre not alone.
You think that there arent sheep everywhere you go?, of course there are.
It's going to get far uglier before itgets better so you probably wont escape any of the effects that are going to come with the upheaval unless you go deep off the grid and then you'll still be affected by reference pains.
I dont know how old you are, but you wont out live what was already in place before you were born,
this is an ancient system, it's been around for quite a while,
it's the trading of an iron shackle and being kept by a master for the guise of freedom with a debt shackle and being paid by masters so you have to purchase their goods to survive,
you survive, they thrive.
It's dysfunction refined to an art form for profit.
So the land you think you'll live in and off of no matter where you are in this world, isnt yours, never will be, and you cant do it within the system in place.
Once again, youre not alone, and yes it's sickening, and depressing, and causes anger, once youre awake,
but like I said, you'll only be here a short while so keep that in mind when youre making your choices.

Good luck to you and yours.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I want to leave too but I'm afraid where ever I go, there I'll be.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

do not go to Germany or Australia! They are even more repressive than America.

How are Germany and Australia more repressive than States of America?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15

do not go to Germany or Australia! They are even more repressive than America.

i woudnt worry too much about what most Americans say. they dont know their own history let alone social classifications of other countries. whoever thinks germany or australia is more repressive that america has their head so far up their a...... you know what its not even worth it.

Ellen just let them think they are the best. the poor fools still think they rule the world lol. they dont know that china owns most of their debt.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
I use to post here at ATS all the time... and then I realized there are so many good posters here that I just became a lurker. This is the greatest forum on the internet... there is no doubt about that.

Anyway, recently I got in a argument about 9/11 with a family member and suddenly it dawned on me... There is no hope for this country. Yes, people are waking up, but not the right people. I don't care if somebody like Charlie Sheen is awake... I need somebody like Michael Jordan to be awake.... somebody with some credibility.

The 9/11 truth movement lost... We failed.

And because we failed, I'm going to do what somebody suggested and leave this country, and when I leave, I don't want to come back, and I don't want to move somewhere close to this place like Canada or Mexico. I want to go to somewhere far like Germany or Australia... just get me out of this nation filled with sheep.

I don't want to pay taxes to fund this military, and I don't want any American corporation to make one more dollar from me so long as the official story of 9/11 is supported by the masses.

This county just flat out sucks... the other day I was watching the Oscars and I was literally sick to my stomach.
We are a nation that does nothing but worship idols. Look, i can go on and on and on... I'm sure this nothing new to ATS... I just need a place to vent right now.

Again... thank you ATS for letting me know that not everybody in this country is blind... but the truth is all we are doing is talking, we aren't doing any action... Well for me personally it's time for some action. Enough Talk already... and unless somebody can convince me otherwise, the only logical action to take right now is to pack my bags and leave this country for good.

thanks for reading.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Doomsday 2029 because: (no reason given)

Come to Holland, most of the people here are against supporting the wars feed by the USA, and mostly against all forms of control. We have easy healthcare programs and when you lost your job you will be helped from all sides and at all costs (by the government) so you wont get homeless (you can become it here, but then you have to be a extreme tard). On the other side, the taxes are to damn high

And we have frontload washing machines, and water without fluoride

B
edit on 3-3-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Unfortunately, when TSHTF, the Netherlands is gonna be the first to be completely underwater.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
Blessed are the Meek.

Blessed are the Meek?

Blessed to be slaves? Blessed to run away from oppression and gift this world to our children?

Screw the Meek.

It IS possible to be humble without being a slave. In fact, the heart of courage is self-control. And self-control begins with humility.

But I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about the poor, who dont have education, internet access, freedom or even food.

If you want to screw them, you'll have to get in line--they are already being screwed by their governments.

But hey, screw them, right? It's their fault they weren't born with the privileges you were.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
reply to post by notimportant

Unfortunately, when TSHTF, the Netherlands is gonna be the first to be completely underwater.

Impossible, we have got this:

And this:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

It's illegal to homeschool your kids.
Prostitution is legal, they were going to refuse to pay people unemployment if they refused to become prostitutes which is a valid job over there.
Guns are illegal, only the rich can get a measely pathetic hunting rifle when they plop down mega dollars.
They pay heavy taxes, think it's half of their pay.
They have even worse spine surgeons than America. I read a story of an American couple that were over there and they operated on the guys wife over there...really butchered her up and disabled her. She's barely alive right now.
Back in the early 1990's I stopped at a truck stop on the autobahn to buy a quart of oil, our car's oil light came on. $20 for a quart of oil.
To pay for college German girls will park their cars along the road and leave their dome lights on. That means pull over and for a few bucks you can get sex. They are actually reading their college books when you stop. It's how they pay for college. You'd think in a Socialized world heavily taxed you wouldn't see that.

In Frankfurt we were walking the streets one night in the "Red Light District". We saw kids young as 12 shooting up with drugs right on the street and just standing there staring into nothing. People shooting up all over....meanwhile some guy walked out of a bar with a beer and the police beat him with a club and hauled him away. They didn't mess with the people shooting up with drugs.

German TV is totally different. Top nudity on public tv. They kinda demean women over there, American women wouldn't put up with it.

I got pulled over by the German Police...nice guys. You pay them on the spot. I asked if they would follow me 1 block to the ATM so I could get money...they agreed and followed me to the ATM and I took out money and handed it to them. They went away.

Common to see them carrying UZI's in their airport. They have security. Not like panzy American airport security.

My family fled Germany in the late 1800's. I got to spend 2 years there for my job in the early 90's. Beautiful place....but I see why my family fled. If you ain't in the clique over there you ain't into money. Kinda like how America is now.

They have AWESOME techno clubs. Easily spotted at night, just drive around and look for the spotlights in the sky. Don't think they have a drinking age. They don't have an alcoholic problem over there either. Since it's not banned....the kids don't go crazy drinking it up. Crazy how psychology works. Plus they're all too poor to be alcoholics. A bottle of Jack Daniels was $180. Levi Jeans were over $100 too. In the early 90's. Probably higher now. You could get beer from McDonalds. I told my friend it would be cool if they put a straw in my beer I was getting thru the drive thru window. The lady overheard me and must have spoke English...she put a straw in my beer....and I drove back to work drinking my beer on the autobahn...at 150mph. Cleanest McDonalds I've ever seen in my life. Excellent food....good people. They have few luxury's in life. But a clean environment and a roof over your head is all any human really needs.

They have a special holiday where the men wear a tie and they all go out. Married people all go out separate. It's a free-bee night and if a girl cuts your tie you get to take her home and have sex with her. Marriage doesn't apply on that Holiday...they all love it.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Pervius because: spellin

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Check out this site, after you file your UCC-1, you then join this group and they will set you up with everything you need for Sovereignty and freedom. This is spreading slowly but it is fact and it is strong evidence of the conspiracy by TPTB.
one-heaven.org...

They have ID's too that are legal and binding and the Federal Government CAN NOT in any way DENY your ID. The National ID card is for "U.S. citizens" ONLY and NOT for AMERICANS.

This country is bad but there is a way to stop them and set it right again. Look into it before you go too far and live to regret it.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

It's illegal to homeschool your kids.
Prostitution is legal, they were going to refuse to pay people unemployment if they refused to become prostitutes which is a valid job over there.
Guns are illegal, only the rich can get a measely pathetic hunting rifle when they plop down mega dollars.
They pay heavy taxes, think it's half of their pay.
They have even worse spine surgeons than America. I read a story of an American couple that were over there and they operated on the guys wife over there...really butchered her up and disabled her. She's barely alive right now.
Back in the early 1990's I stopped at a truck stop on the autobahn to buy a quart of oil, our car's oil light came on. $20 for a quart of oil.
To pay for college German girls will park their cars along the road and leave their dome lights on. That means pull over and for a few bucks you can get sex. They are actually reading their college books when you stop. It's how they pay for college. You'd think in a Socialized world heavily taxed you wouldn't see that.

In Frankfurt we were walking the streets one night in the "Red Light District". We saw kids young as 12 shooting up with drugs right on the street and just standing there staring into nothing. People shooting up all over....meanwhile some guy walked out of a bar with a beer and the police beat him with a club and hauled him away. They didn't mess with the people shooting up with drugs.

German TV is totally different. Top nudity on public tv. They kinda demean women over there, American women wouldn't put up with it.

I got pulled over by the German Police...nice guys. You pay them on the spot. I asked if they would follow me 1 block to the ATM so I could get money...they agreed and followed me to the ATM and I took out money and handed it to them. They went away.

Common to see them carrying UZI's in their airport. They have security. Not like panzy American airport security.

My family fled Germany in the late 1800's. I got to spend 2 years there for my job in the early 90's. Beautiful place....but I see why my family fled. If you ain't in the clique over there you ain't into money. Kinda like how America is now.

They have AWESOME techno clubs. Easily spotted at night, just drive around and look for the spotlights in the sky. Don't think they have a drinking age. They don't have an alcoholic problem over there either. Since it's not banned....the kids don't go crazy drinking it up. Crazy how psychology works. Plus they're all too poor to be alcoholics. A bottle of Jack Daniels was $180. Levi Jeans were over $100 too. In the early 90's. Probably higher now. You could get beer from McDonalds. I told my friend it would be cool if they put a straw in my beer I was getting thru the drive thru window. The lady overheard me and must have spoke English...she put a straw in my beer....and I drove back to work drinking my beer on the autobahn...at 150mph. Cleanest McDonalds I've ever seen in my life. Excellent food....good people. They have few luxury's in life. But a clean environment and a roof over your head is all any human really needs.

They have a special holiday where the men wear a tie and they all go out. Married people all go out separate. It's a free-bee night and if a girl cuts your tie you get to take her home and have sex with her. Marriage doesn't apply on that Holiday...they all love it.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Pervius because: spellin

Funniest story I've read so far about my Germand Neighbours. Sometings are true but there are also some thing which are not true haha.

That story about girls and paying there college is just a hoax, never EVER heard of that. And believe me, we got alchoholics in Europe to, pretty much to be honest. But the drinks in the clubs (especially the touristic ones) are always very expensive. In the supermarket it all have normal prices...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by civilchallenger

What do you think of joining the Free State Project (www.FreeStateProject.org) as an alternative to moving out of the country?

Finally we have a plan.

I'll look into this.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

OK. This has been up long enough for you to get dozens of stars, flags and responses.

So, when are you going to leave? I am waiting.

Do you need directions to the nearest border, port, international airport?

It's not that difficult; I've left the US many times on business and pleasure trips.

When will you be leaving; or, is this a stupid troll for support?

jw

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Lots of great information, thanks for sharing that with us.

Argentina. THE place to go... I know many millionaires and multimillionaires, and this is where they all flock to right now.

Why is this? What makes Argentina a hotspot for the wealthy?

From personal experience, it'd be easiest to get a foreign girlfriend and marry her, so you can live in her home country.

That sounds like a truly great plan, but there's one problem... How does one go about finding a foreign girlfriend?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Shouldn't this be posted (at best) in the 9/11 Conspiracies area?
or (at worst) in the US Political Madness area?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

Isn't this a copy & paste from another thread?

Isn't the Alert button supposed to take care of t his?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1SawSomeThings
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

Isn't this a copy & paste from another thread?

Isn't the Alert button supposed to take care of t his?

Wait a minute ...
isn't that a cut-and-paste too?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join