It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to leave The United States of America, I've had it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+87 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I use to post here at ATS all the time... and then I realized there are so many good posters here that I just became a lurker. This is the greatest forum on the internet... there is no doubt about that.

Anyway, recently I got in a argument about 9/11 with a family member and suddenly it dawned on me... There is no hope for this country. Yes, people are waking up, but not the right people. I don't care if somebody like Charlie Sheen is awake... I need somebody like Michael Jordan to be awake.... somebody with some credibility.

The 9/11 truth movement lost... We failed.

And because we failed, I'm going to do what somebody suggested and leave this country, and when I leave, I don't want to come back, and I don't want to move somewhere close to this place like Canada or Mexico. I want to go to somewhere far like Germany or Australia... just get me out of this nation filled with sheep.

I don't want to pay taxes to fund this military, and I don't want any American corporation to make one more dollar from me so long as the official story of 9/11 is supported by the masses.

This county just flat out sucks... the other day I was watching the Oscars and I was literally sick to my stomach.
We are a nation that does nothing but worship idols. Look, i can go on and on and on... I'm sure this nothing new to ATS... I just need a place to vent right now.

Again... thank you ATS for letting me know that not everybody in this country is blind... but the truth is all we are doing is talking, we aren't doing any action... Well for me personally it's time for some action. Enough Talk already... and unless somebody can convince me otherwise, the only logical action to take right now is to pack my bags and leave this country for good.

thanks for reading.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Doomsday 2029 because: (no reason given)

+58 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Of course, the sad truth is that you will simply exchange one group of sheep for another.

But at least your coffee will likely improve.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Of course, the sad truth is that you will simply exchange one group of sheep for another.

Ouch! The truth, she does hurt.

OP, I hope you prepare well for your life journey. It takes big money to ship possessions abroad so you'd be wise to liquidate your possessions first. And please research where you want to go carefully. I knew a fellow who moved his family to Germany to find out there was no particular love for him there. Foreigners are often the last people to get a break or an opportunity. The guy I knew wound up putting his family at real risk because he was not well employed.

Please keep in touch with your ATS family when you get settled in. It will be nice to read of your adventures and observations. I wish you good health and the best of luck.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Yeah!!!...., move to Germany, i'm born here and i think its still o.k. here.
btw. the cops aren't so bad just like in the US from what i've seen
in Videos about Police brutality in America.
On a lot of highways you got no speedlimit also not bad.
The social safety net is 1000% better than in America i think
I could go on and on but to make it short am glad to live here.
Oh i forgot!.., we have a lot of Airstrike-Bunkers here from the 2e WW nearly in every major city
with 5-7meters thick Walls (ferroconcrete) just when TSHTF.., you never know.

Airstrike-Bunker, just around the Corner where i live!
edit on 1-3-2011 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

and the beer

good luck with moving to another country...where you wanna go than?

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

IMHO Europeans are much more civilized, free, down to earth and consciously awaken than us North Americans.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by St-Patrick

Originally posted by St-Patrick
IMHO Europeans are much more civilized, free, down to earth and consciously awaken than us North Americans.

As someone who knows both places very well, I'd say you'd be pretty wrong about that.

edit on 1-3-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I feel the same way. I was talking to one of my friends on facebook last night (we haven't talked in a few years). Somehow we both became political in our time apart.

He was telling me about how we needed to kill all the muslims, and how we were about to invade Lybia and it would be awesome.

I can't believe people think like this. Unfortunately I'm sure alot of other places have the same thing going on. Although not as brainwashed as most Americans.

I used to live in Hawaii (on the big island, no not Oahu) Most people can give 2 #s about anything that happens here. I'm thinking about going back cause the mainland USA is just crazy.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Can you elaborate a little ?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure there is nothing worse than the American Sheep.

and BTW... I can't believe I just found this on the internet:

german.about.com...

9/11 Conspiracy Theories Popular in Germany

Two years after the horrible events, it may surprise you to learn that many Germans believe a lot of crackpot nonsense about September 11, 2001. Recent reports in Newsweek, the Wall Street Journal, and other periodicals paint a disturbing picture. From Newsweek: "To get a sense of how deep mistrust of the United States runs in Germany, take a look at the bookshelves. Two years after September 11, German bookstores are flooded with such works as 'The CIA and September 11,' in which a former government minister, Andreas von Bülow, insinuates that the U.S. and Israeli intelligence services blew up the World Trade Center from the inside..." Why do many Germans and other Europeans swallow such disinformation?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I tend to agree dude. Costa Rica is nice I hear... Australia too much of a US extension. Amsterdam?

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I'm happy to be the first one to say... BYE!

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by St-Patrick

Yes. But not now...have to run.

Suffice it to say that Europeans are far from free and suffer from as much ignorance about governance and social issues as North Americans.

Essentially, we all seem hell-bent in participating in the Age of Ignorance together.

edit on 1-3-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
What if George Washington had said "screw these colonies! King George will never change - I'm moving to Bermuda!" ?
No real change happens overnight (except Bolshevik takeovers), in fact it take years.
Is The United States your country or does it belong to someone else?
Lincoln called the US "the world's last, best hope".
I agree.
I'm sorry you see things differently.
Best of luck in your travels.
I hope you find somewhere that will feel like home.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Indeed, the apathy shown towards anything important happening in the world is so sad.

Everybody I talk to just seems to change subjects, or just show their un-waivering support for the "system" if I bring up any topic that requires us to think outside the box.

This country is completely obsessed with entertainment. I stopped watching tv and movies a couple years ago and have never felt better. It really seems like everybodies first concern, is to feel good and be entertained. If I bring up a topic that doesn't make them feel warm and fuzzy, BAM they turn defensive.

Almost like even talking about 9/11 being an inside job will turn their world so upside down, they couldn't handle it, so they just ignore it.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Europe - land of the free. Hey didn't they just make it illegal to have herbs used for medicine? Along with a bunch of other plants and alternative cures?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Yeah leaving the USA is a good idea I hear that Haiti is lovely this time of year or you could check out libya.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Come over the the UK, you,l be most welcome, EVERYONE IS ! If you female, have a one night stand, get yourself pregnant, you wont be expected to find a job, and before you know it, youll have your own flat paid for by the tax payer, state benefits and all sorts of freebees. Or pop down Asda get a pack of teatowels and change your name to Mohammed. (Please note the above sentences has been liberally sprinkled with a heavy dose of irony, I am neither racist or right-wing just fed up). Seriously though best wishes with your move, and hope you find somewhere that suits you, its actually not so bad over here, and in certain parts of the country they actually speak english, OH NO HERE I GO AGAIN....... apart from Wales where everyone speaks english and the signs are in welsh.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
What if George Washington had said "screw these colonies! King George will never change - I'm moving to Bermuda!" ?
No real change happens overnight (except Bolshevik takeovers), in fact it take years.
Is The United States your country or does it belong to someone else?
Lincoln called the US "the world's last, best hope".
I agree.
I'm sorry you see things differently.
Best of luck in your travels.
I hope you find somewhere that will feel like home.

Please tell me what I(we) can do...

I've been ridiculed to holy hell... And it's not because I sound crazy... for the most part I present facts to people,
not theories.

I'll say this: I plan on doing something special for the 10 year anniversary of 9/11.... I might post up flyers/signs banners throughout my neighborhood.

I'm not going to resort to violence... but George Carlin thinks it's the only option, and it's something that neither me or him condone.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Your life ,your decision. Fight it or leave it .
I can understand you about your frustration ..Americans can't remember what year 9/11 happened

edit on 1-3-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join