It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To TPTB, I know the truth already! I want a better lie! Lie better damnit! Convince me!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Explanation: I don't need TPTB disclosure for the Truth!

I have ATS for that!

So since I don't need disclosure, what I do need is better Storylines and plots and free to air TV and better Ads etc ..basically better entertainment all around!!!

If you want me distracted your going to have to do better than Big Brother and American Idol etc.

Because the Truth has given me nightmares and I'm now an insomniac wreck who either can't or wont go back to sleep now that I'm AWAKE!

So Entertain me or ELSE! Dance monkey DANCE!

Personal Disclosure:
make me

All the Jesters and the Clowns, they'll make you smile and they'll make you frown!

They'll make you laugh and they'll make you cry,... they'll make you wonder why, about all the lies!

We don't have to all die for all sell sell sell and buy buy buy!

Time to say bye bye! So long and nice try!

edit on 1-3-2011 by OmegaLogos because: edited emoticon fail from plural clowns to singular and yet made me one also..making it plural again

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
You're nuts!

But I like you!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I don't know if Big Brother has taken things so far that they can no longer hide them or if they've grown so bold that they now flaunt the taunt.
I've noticed with our current crop in Washington DC there seems to be a boldness at a level beyond what we've seen before. Seems like they are extra-confident since Bush signed the paper and locked down the country.
Now that Rome is burning in so many places around the globe and gas prices are again escalating in the USA we may have even more zombies wake-up from their cubicle haze.
The media has already set the tone for us to expect to see more problems on the horizon. As these events unfold I think we will have even more wage-slaves popping up from the mole hole to see what is taking place.
The OP is right. NASCAR, video games, pro sports and all the other great distractions are losing their effectiveness. This is a exciting time in history. I hope we all get through whats to come with minimal pain.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
yeah seriously, I don't want an "audio" of Osama Bin Laden, I want him in the flesh. I want more taliban training on monkey bars in the middle of the desert. I need some more pictures of dead beats plastered on the television screen, reminding me of the precious freedoms I must give up to the government so they can protect my freedoms. Basically I need more double speak, lots of it.

btw I like the thread.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Are you an information junkie?

Need your daily fix – of tabloid half-truths, mainstream media misinformation, Wall Street hypocrisy, lies from our trustworthy banking “elite,” and some fresh government propaganda?

EXTRA! … EXTRA! ... READ ALL ABOUT IT …“FINANCIAL TERRORISM SUSPECTED in 2008 ECONOMIC CRASH! "

www.washingtontimes.com...

F.T.G.

edit on 1-3-2011 by seasoul because: Boycott the Banks!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Haha, you should really get some sleep. Seriously. But I completely agree with you, it's like they don't even want to try anymore. All the remakes these days, kids shows that pretty much give your kids ADD cause it's gotta be so attention grabbing, etc. Though, I want more than just entertainment so that's just a little thing.
Peace!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The truth is TPTB don't care about us anymore. So long as young kids drink their fluoride, tell their parents about global warming, worship illuminati figures like Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, and Justin Bieber, demand their parents to buy the latest toys made from China, all is well.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hi ..here TPTB low rank member
You don't know the truth ..you know little parts of the puzzle only and cannot see the all truth and you never will

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Explanation: A handfull of St*rs for the members above, you know who you are!

From the past about the future which is now... 1984 was 25 yrs ago!

If you want a picture of the now, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever.

To TPTB!.... STOMP HARDER! I'm Still Conscious! Do this ... Not this

Personal Disclosure: for all the comments and thread bumps!

edit on 1-3-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to even more awake.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Since they have pretty much given up may I presume this will be their next video tape released?

Remember, just clap your hands and LOL!!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Lmfao... To borrow a phrase from my russian friend - joker I like you ..
Just remember though - be careful what you wish for... Just for making me laugh this morning S&F for you..

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Did not know what TPTB was until I watched a youtube video of about a John Birch Society Meeting.

I was immediately converted. It was a video all the way back in 1958 detailing the tribulations that America faces today. I am going to be on this subject for the rest of the week and learn all I can. WOW. Yet another star for you my friend.

I have watch some videos saying he is pure evil and some saying that he is a pillar of freedom. Some saying that he is fascist and some saying that he is antagonistic. The subject of The John Birch Society being antagonistic is no question. They question authority of course that makes them antagonistic. Some people do not know how come to a knowledgeable conclusion.

I am going to do my research on the subject of John Birch and the subject of TPTB and the Illuminati and the free masons and Wall Street and Investors and World banks. Wow! So many subjects involved in just this one conspiracy. Eavel in my introduction thread was right. Crap can get pretty deep on this website.

Yet another star for you my friend!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

new topics

top topics

join