It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scale of the Universe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Pretty darn amazing media presentation showing the true scale of our universe - don't forget to use the arrow keys!

Link

Zoom from the edge of the universe to the quantum foam of spacetime and learn the scale of things along the way! Learn the size of the Pillars of Creation and marvel at the minuscule scale of a neutrino!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
That was beautiful.

Somebody really took some time and effort and made it worth my time and effort.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
There is a lot of stuff going on damn. Random....I can't see how.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I first saw this in a comment in another thread awhile back. www.abovetopsecret.com... There is an interesting short video that shows a different perspective of the planets, in this OP.

Anyways, I believe this link is to the actual original site of this particular scale. The guys who actually created it. Same scale as your link, but it seems to load faster. htwins.net... I am glad you brought it up though. Viewing this does many things to my brain.
edit on 3/1/11 by BrokenCircles because: different

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I've had a link for something similar for years....I actually think the guy who made that one got the idea from this Nikon website.
Nikon - Universcale

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ah I remember this from one thread someone linked it in. The whole "program" or what you want to call it is really nice puts quite a few things into perspective.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bh325es

That one is very interesting also. I think I like the nikon one better, or at the least, just as much.
They are different from each other, but similar concept.
Thank you for that link.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

join