It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia's FM knocks no-fly zone for Libya

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

What are you talking about?! Damn right the world sees the US as preparing to invade Libya. You think your country is playing neutral right now? Perhaps that's the perception of your people in your country, who believe that the US can do no wrong in the world.

You talk about Ghadaffi killing his own people. I see a civil war there with the US already backing the rebels; what do you expect Ghadaffi to do, let his administration fall?

You Americans love to spin these things to your advantage when it suits your interests.

I, in no way, condone any government killing it's own people, but at least I can accept the difference between civil war and oppressing a population (especially when the rebels are backed by outside empires).

And just for your information, a Canadian warship has just joined an American carrier group outside of Libya. We aren't stupid, we know that our government is willing to further distroy our international image by selling ourselves out more to your imperialist interests. So don't tell me to chill out.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
US, UK, French forces land in Libya

"A Libyan official who requested not to be identified said that the U.S. and British military gurus were sent on February 23 and 24 night through American and French warships and small naval boats off Libyan ports of Benghazi and Tobruk.

The Western forces are reportedly preparing to set-up training bases for local militias set-up by the rebel forces for an effective control of the oil-rich region and counter any push by pro- Qaddafi forces from Tripoli.

Other reports claim that efforts to “neutralize” the Libyan Air Force were also underway to limit Qaddafi’s rule in Tripoli if not fully uprooted from the country."

More evidence of Western warmongering.

US and British military advisors training Libyan rebels? "Neutralizing" Libyan air bases in order to topple Ghaddafi? Sounds like terrorism.

What say you of this, Slayer?
edit on 2-3-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join