It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chance of new skirmish in Korea in the next 12 hours VERY HIGH

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIGGSofWAR
They are trying for war, to feed the war machine & Tachyon Particle souls for the Quantium BIO computuer
they want to develope the beaches and be next to the dragon,

this

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

You can bet Japan would deploy nukes a few weeks later.. and it would a whole new ball game.

When did Japan get nukes.???

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

You can bet Japan would deploy nukes a few weeks later.. and it would a whole new ball game.

When did Japan get nukes.???

Japan ``officially`` doesn't have nukes right now, but I suspect they do...

But even if they don't, if Korea were to be taken over by China, you can bet Japan would develop nukes and roll them out in less than a year. They have all the capabilities to do so.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

But even if they don't, if Korea were to be taken over by China, you can bet Japan would develop nukes and roll them out in less than a year. They have all the capabilities to do so.

Fair enough, but I don't see Japan going toe to toe with China..

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well, the 12 hour skirmish estimate has expired.

any other developments, other than the usual garbage out of pyong yang and the white house?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

They won't go toe to toe, deploying nukes is just to keep China from invading them.

any other developments, other than the usual garbage out of pyong yang and the white house?

Well South Korea chocked with the leaflets...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

They won't go toe to toe, deploying nukes is just to keep China from invading them.

Well South Korea chocked with the leaflets...

I think the US called them...They cant really deal with the Middle East and N-Korea at the same Time...considering that the Drills are seen as another Provocation...the US might get some Problems in the Future anyway...
edit on 1-3-2011 by Shenon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

I think the US called them...They cant really deal with the Middle East and N-Korea at the same Time How the mighty have fallen...

are you really serious?

the united states, despite all its obvious flaws, soundly defeated the axis powers within multiple theaters of war, using very primitive war materiel in a remarkably short period of time.

now, even without conscription, the us could fairly easily field enough of a war machine to obliterate the entire middle east, north korea and china and hardly break a sweat.

the only thing we had then, that we dont have now, is the national will to do what probably should have been done 20 years ago.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
reply to post by Shenon

I think the US called them...They cant really deal with the Middle East and N-Korea at the same Time How the mighty have fallen...

are you really serious?

the united states, despite all its obvious flaws, soundly defeated the axis powers within multiple theaters of war, using very primitive war materiel in a remarkably short period of time.

now, even without conscription, the us could fairly easily field enough of a war machine to obliterate the entire middle east, north korea and china and hardly break a sweat.

the only thing we had then, that we dont have now, is the national will to do what probably should have been done 20 years ago.

Can´t respond to that Post "Full of Arrogant BS (some) Americans are known for" without insulting you,so i humby decline to comment on that.

Hussa

edit on 1-3-2011 by Shenon because: spelling

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

I'll just say that the Soviet Union helped a hell lot to defeat the axis power and without them, the Normandy landing would have probably failed.

Anyway.

S. Korea to deploy attack helicopters on Yellow Sea islands

South Korea's military will soon deploy light attack helicopters on islands near the Yellow Sea border with North Korea as part of its efforts to bolster defense capability there, following the North's deadly artillery attack, an official said Wednesday.

The planned deployment of 500MD helicopters is aimed at countering a possible hovercraft infiltration by the North's special forces into one of the border islands, the official at the South's Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) said.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

yes. i agree with you. it is hard to comment on and refute facts that totally decimate odd and non-factual hyperbole.

the united states military could completely destroy the chinese, the north korean, and every islamic based force in the middle east/north africa in the time it takes you to read and respond to this post, and have munitions remaining to do it again and again 40 times over.

these are facts, and they are irrefutable.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Epic post!

Now it seems the leaflets drops have been delayed A WEEK!! Doom is always a week away it seems.

# W7VOA N. Korea has vowed to fire on launch site if more balloons fly. Activist group saying "bring it on" by pre-announcing launch time. 2 minutes ago via TweetDeck

# Steve Herman W7VOA #ROK activists confirm to VOA planned launch of propaganda balloons to #DPRK at noon next Mon. or Tues. (depending on wind) from Imjingak. 3 minutes ago via TweetDeck

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I'll just say that the Soviet Union helped a hell lot to defeat the axis power and without them, the Normandy landing would have probably failed

ummmm....ok. what's your point?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2

I'll just say that the Soviet Union helped a hell lot to defeat the axis power and without them, the Normandy landing would have probably failed

ummmm....ok. what's your point?

You said that the US defeated all the axis power on their own. This is not fact. Just saying, and it ain't the subject. Start a subject on WW2 and how America defeated Germany and Japan all by themselves please... if you really believe that of course.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Yes, we have the soviets to mainly thank for defeating the Nazi's, not America...that is not to say they didn't do their part, but the soviets are ultimately the ones we should be thanking. Anyway as for this, i still say a diplomatic solution is possible within the next decade in regards to north and south korea. A war will needlessly kill millions of people..nobody wants that, and i think people who will not be anywhere near such a conflict but will be watching it on the news half way around the world... yet talk about 'taking down' North Korea etc etc should keep that in mind.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You said that the US defeated all the axis power on their own. This is not fact. Just saying, and it ain't the subject. Start a subject on WW2 and how America defeated Germany and Japan all by themselves please... if you really believe that of course.

at what point in my post did i say that the United States forces defeated axis powers "on their own"?

just asking for clarification...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

You didn't say ``on their own``... but it sounded like it.

Defeated the axis powers within multiple theaters of war... The US weren't alone in that endeavor... yet no mention of the allies. But alright.

And the US defeating North Korea, China and the whole middle-east all by itself... just... no. Since Russia would join China against the US and it would end up in nuclear and a no win scenario.

Even in a purely conventional war, the US would lose their aircraft carriers. But would probably be able to get domination over the air... but that's it.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segador
Its like the boy who cried wolf, I just can't take North Korea seriously anymore.

I agree, but let's not forget the rest of that story. The wolf did indeed come and everyone ignored the boys cries... Never let your guard down I guess my point would be. Even if threats come from idiots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join