It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloaked Triangle space ship with probes .ISS, jan22

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Classic triangle ufo in space, like I always say, always watch in 'threes‘, if the 3 engines are stationary ,its a triangle, and of course, the single engine crafts ,are probes.

Could you please explain where the "triangle craft" is? There are three lights in a triangle formation at the start of the video but as it progresses, they separate. How do you know any of the lights in the video are craft?

If they are craft, how big are they?

Remeber, the new rule is 'engines',lights are so past time,they are engines.
Its takes 3 engines to lift the triangle sapceship,its the only thing they cant cloak.

Who's rule is that?

It’s the new rules that I have written down as law for only the triangle aliens. UFO researchers don’t understand what they are seeing, no UFO forum sight understands, no famous book to make money will ever tell you the truth, so I am helping them and you in the process of understanding what’s really going on.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Its takes 3 engines to lift the triangle sapceship,its the only thing they cant cloak.

Only one flaw with your logic...

If it takes three engines(lights) to make a triangle UFO... then those three engines(lights) would remain the same distance from each other being a solid craft. Any three lights will naturally make a triangle being three points, but to be a solid craft they cannot move in relationship to each other save for the small movement created by tilting the craft to your perspective

But you will ignore that minor irritation won't you?

I can never ignore good logic,and your logic is 100% correct.
The 3 engines that make the triangle are stationary,they will always stay stationary....always,why?
just look at the video. and in the middle of the 3 engines,there is your triangle spacship.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
We're the crazy ones for saying, lets be rational and look at the SCIENCE.

Your right... because the skeptics refuse to address the motion tracks in the tether incident. They don't want to touch that science where they have to defy Newton to make their case

first, we're all apparently on the government payroll to come here to ats and spread bs

Nah REAL disinfo agents would never be a skeptic... you can't spread disinfo by denial... think about it

Ufology is now a religion, the aliens being the gods. 1000 years ago what you are seeing would be angels and demons and signs from the heavens

Well true Religion from 2000+ years ago has always been about ET (beings not of this Earth) Call them Demons or Greys, Angles or Pleadian Princess, not much different is it?

How can I say well science says a "cloaking device" would work in this manner (as the US and Brits are developing it right now) but they say alien tech!

I have it on good authority from the patent holder on the nanosphere coating that it was developed in space with 'outside help'

i say, according to all people "in the know" it's freaking ice particles. They say cloaked alien ships that look like ice particles.

I say 'critters' ie plasm life forms. NASA has a paper out on 'plasma phenomena that plaque their space craft. Even Jim Oberg says... "SOME reports might indeed may be aliens or plasma critters..."

It's amazing to see people claiming to be open minded but in reality, they are more closed minded than the debunkers. If you have already made your decision on this, and ignore contrary evidence to only acknowledge supporting evidence, you aren't open minded at all, and in fact, you are doing a disservice to the entire field.

So you acknowlege that debunkers are closed minded

Those of us ACTUALLY INVESTIGATING, however, are sick to death of our time being wasted explaining basic things over and over while there might actually be video proof that gets ignored because joe blow jackass didn't upload it on his youtube channel, spam it with banners and crappy techno music.

I call BS on that... show me where your ACTUAL research is kept. Time wasted? Why do you feel the need to stop in and waste that time explaining it over and over as you say? Surely you can see you won't change anyone's mind? I never understood the debunkers almost pathelogical need to prove everyone wrong... and if they don't listen to 'reason' they call people names and tell them how crazy they are.

Solution? stop wasting your time, do the ACTUAL research and present your case. ArMaP is a fine skeptic's role model

Much like the moron 911 'no planers' and holograms and nuke and crap, all of that IS disinfo to discredit the real research being done.

Show me where the REAL research is being done on 9/11.

I have to pick your crap apart, and each time I do, a little piece of me inside still clinging to that "I want to believe" poster dies.

Then perhaps its time to take a new approach. Stop expecting youtube to provide you with what you say you really want. Write letters to astronauts, talk to people in the field, in the military... sure they have oaths, but you would be surprised at what they CAN tell you... or point you to something solid you can follow up on. You are your own worst enemy by fighting the youtube crowd... you cannot win

An example of email... re 'cloaking device'

I just wanted you to know that yes...I keep very busy and I'm on a 'mission'! My Mission is to keep America safe through development of some very exotic technologies.And yes, as you mentioned, I've worked on/with HAARP. If you want to learn more about that see US Patent #xxxxxx. If you read the patent you'll understand the relevance to HAARP and the Stealth Bombers, etc. You're an intelligent man and I'm certain that you'll be able to make the connection. If you read US Patent #xxxxxx, you'll understand (a little better) my connection to/with and collaboration with these men. LOL...suffice it to say that the 'Predator' (as in the movie) is alive/living at Los Alamos!

No you can't have the patent number

Hi, Ron...Good Morning!

Thanks for the note and you certainly touch on points of similiarity and interest (proving that great minds think alike!).

I am free to talk about any of my published US Patents which are in the public domain. I am, however, under an edict from DoD under the NSA to 'report any inquiries relative to the stealth patent'. I had a phone call from a person who identified himself as an 'Undersectetary of Defense' and the person read a statement to me which I later found was excerpted from the National Security Act, as amended. I was 'ordered' to report any inquiries of any kind, by anyone, to DoD relative to that case (patent). I've only had to do that one time in 20 years when a group of Isreali's, based in Philly, contacted me relative to undertaking collaboration on some 'project' in Haifa. I reported this as instructed and the group 'disappeared' shortly thereafter.

Thanks, Ron. I got a kick out of reading your note! YES..MIB's do exist. Did you get a chance to read my story about the 'visitor' I met at MacDill? He had 2 sets of eyelids...honestly...reptilian! I about # my pants when I saw his eyes... never forget them!

Have a great week...good things just around the corner Q!

Now I care little if you believe any of that... the point is that is what you can get from inside sources that have no interest playing in the UFO circuit.

So you can choose to lurk around youtube video threads, or you can take the time to seek out true insiders, gain their confidence, and find you own answers. It matters not if others believe you... once YOU know

edit on 1-3-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Classic triangle ufo in space, like I always say, always watch in 'threes‘, if the 3 engines are stationary ,its a triangle, and of course, the single engine crafts ,are probes.

Could you please explain where the "triangle craft" is? There are three lights in a triangle formation at the start of the video but as it progresses, they separate. How do you know any of the lights in the video are craft?

If they are craft, how big are they?

Who's rule is that?

just pay attention,ONLY to the 3 engines,all the others are probes.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Not much way of proving anything either way, but dust, dirt and or water/debris are likely candidates. This stuff is always around the shuttle and the space station.

Why 3 lanterns?
Why 3 stars?
Why 3 lights?
Why 3 ice particles?
Why 3?
Why 3?
Why 3?
How many times am I going to actually trick my self by saying I don’t see it in threes.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoincidenceX
has anyone not noticed that there have been other threads with home videos with UFOs looking striking similar....? kinda disturbing... i'll try to find the link

Dont worry about a link,the federal goverment might be shutting down soon,they are trying to make there quota.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CoincidenceX

Good videos of the same triangle,same 3 engines ,same probes, same exact protocal.

The triangle alien race cant cloake there engines,no scientist in the solar system can creat a flying machine,covering up the main source of energy that enables it to fly,its the one weekness they have.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Then why dont people TRY to really explain it?

Someone like me, who has ZERO knowledge on any UFO related videos, sightings, and the like, is basically an open book. I wont shoot people down, or try to debunk, the curiosity is what brings me here. Instead of being cynical, which is in and of itself ironic, why dont you do your best to explain what Im seeing, and what I should be looking for and why it isnt what Im expecting to see?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The 3 engines that make the triangle are stationary,they will always stay stationary....always,why?
just look at the video. and in the middle of the 3 engines,there is your triangle spacship.

Except they don't. The points of your "triangle" move independent of one another.

It’s the new rules that I have written down as law for only the triangle aliens. UFO researchers don’t understand what they are seeing, no UFO forum sight understands, no famous book to make money will ever tell you the truth, so I am helping them and you in the process of understanding what’s really going on.

So, in other words you just made them up. And based on what? It's obviously not evidence, as the "triangle" in your video isn't anything of the sort.

Pay attention to what? There is no triangle in the video. If there is, please show us exactly in the video this triangle appears.

Looks like Zorgon was right...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Beautiful video of the Alien Visitation Craft, I especially like those jellyfish craft. It is always fun to listen to the guys kind of stumble as they talk while watching the AVCs. You can really tell the seasoned ones from the newbies who they love to catch off guard their first time out.

Good video!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicketyCricket

Then why dont people TRY to really explain it?

Someone like me, who has ZERO knowledge on any UFO related videos, sightings, and the like, is basically an open book. I wont shoot people down, or try to debunk, the curiosity is what brings me here. Instead of being cynical, which is in and of itself ironic, why dont you do your best to explain what Im seeing, and what I should be looking for and why it isnt what Im expecting to see?

What you are looking at ,is a triangle alien spaceship calling there probes as they normally do.
You are looking at a triangle space ship ,a ship that can be cloaked at will at certain times.
When hovering, the triangle leaves its 3 engines to keep flight,some times you will see them with one engine turned on, or maybe 2,but in most cases you will always catch them with 3 engines turned on.

Pay attention only to the 3 engines that form a triangle, and the middle,if the 3 engines that form a triangle stay stationary ,then its a triangle,the rest of the single engine ufos are thier probes.
Not just this video but thousands,always count the three engines,they used to be called lights,but my instrution manual on the new age of detecting them replaces lights as engines.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Pearls before swine my friend, however I will meet you at the lounge once we load up on the craft.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Except they don't. The points of your "triangle" move independent of one another.

So, in other words you just made them up. And based on what? It's obviously not evidence, as the "triangle" in your video isn't anything of the sort.

Pay attention to what? There is no triangle in the video. If there is, please show us exactly in the video this triangle appears.

Looks like Zorgon was right...

Dont even worry about it,i cant make you see something you dont see ....Period !

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
RicketyCricket

The last video i want you to look up with the camera man at 1:02,look at the triangle.
These videos are all of the triangle.and there probes,well not all of them.
The last video is a probe up close and personnel,but look as to where the probe went.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Any chance there is a video, say of a reverse angle from Earth? It would be interesting to see satellite trajectories, flight paths for jets, and a reverse angle.

Again, not trying to debunk, but, wouldnt that help provide almost "undeniable" proof? Or at least, make it a lot more difficult to shoot down (so to speak)?

I get that people are excited when things like this happen, but, if I wanted someone to take me seriously about something like this, I would do everything I possibly could to show what it wasnt, and let people come to their own conclusions on what it could be. Thats just me though.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Dont even worry about it,i cant make you see something you dont see ....Period !

It was a very simple question: at what point in the video does the triangle appear? Why are you coping out and avoiding the question?
edit on 1-3-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Interesting video. The other day during the spacewalk I was watching, and I saw these orb like light shooting out of the Earth. More than 5. Part of me thinks it could have been some type of reflection from the sun, but usually I don't see reflections that look like white orbs shooting out of the Earth as the sun rises.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I didn't see any tree lights.. I saw a bunch of lights that seam connect to some big and invisible (because its damn dark out there) structure.
And that thing flying close to the NASA logo.. that thing could be anything from ice crystals, space debris anything because the video quality is horrible.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This hole triangle thing is so stupid it make my brain want to explode - I can't beleive that people out there even beleive what they are saying. I mean come on - throw 3 coins on the floor and they will form a triangle shape. 3 lights in the sky will form a triangle shape. in so many of these videos the triangle shape changes, the distances which would make up each of the 3 sides grow and shrink, and then the 3 lightas form a straight line. How can this be possible if they make up 3 points of a solid object? It isn't! Uh well, you might say, the craft is turning. Rubbish! If it turned side on at best you might see 2 lights, not all 3, unless the body of the craft is transparent. How can you explain all these things rationally? You can't. So you make up stuff for which you have no proof, no evidence whatsoever, just sci-fi make beleive about the craft being cloaked, but you can't cloak the engines. WHAT!!!!! Come on people, where do you get this stuff from - your expert knowlege of alian cloaking devices is astounding, prey tell which accademy you learned it all???

You make the whole UFO field look stupid with nonsence like this. Oh look everyone, a cloaked craft in this video! And if you look over there you can see the invisible man eating ice cream! Yeah, about as likely.

Do you even realise how much damage you do to the field of UFO research whith this sort of rubbish? This sort of crazy talk is GOLD to a sceptic. They can hold it up and show the world how crazy we must all be if this is the sort of thing we believe. Is that your hidden agenda? To discredit all legitimate UFO sightings and researches with your crazy talk? If so, you should be ashamed of yourselves. If you are serious, and you truly believe this stuff, then I worry that perhaps you were dropped on your heads as children. Go get some professional help.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Spot on!!

Hmmm...Some guys sure require urgent professional help!!

edit on 2-3-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join