It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A degree in paranormal issues one must attain naturaly.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
It can be something natural.

One learns to live with the activity or is born as one. Those trying to attain out of curiosity never attain the awareness necessary. Retreatment and reflection are necessary to evolve. There are naturals and then you have psychics.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I like how people try to sound smart... When all they are saying is some complete and utter nonsense.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

What if you have it naturally , but evolve it with practice?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
You are right it is natural but, you are not born into living with this activity. This activity is happening around us all the time. Being aware simply means we notice that something is going on around us. If you have an eye to see, you see.

Some choose to be aware, others are not aware that they can be aware, and some are aware and do not realize it. Some work very hard to become aware of this activity that is going on around us. They succeed too.

It is natural for all of us.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
One must be aware not to distanciate the world because of it. But one doesn't die when one does.

What does that tell about myself?

practice for further evolvement doesn't seem wrong.

I remain silent.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

I believe that we all born with the ability to "see" things,some just lose it as they grow up,because of brainwashing(they keep telling us that non of this is real) or because of fear.
If you choose to keep this you will find out that they are really part of the nature and our planet,we just ignore their existence and we name them paranormal just for the general confort (or control)of the masses.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
It's disturbing how they can talk all over us.

Never had the feeling they take your place. I feel like kicking the crap out of some. It makes us so confused about reality. Yesterday I had the word, and they never stood open for myself. They fckn sissys are taking over the sissyplanet.

new topics

top topics

join