It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Caught On Tape over Vancouver

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Video was uploaded on YouTube February 28, 2011

Not sure if this person who posted the video was referring to Vancouver, Washington as opposed to Vancouver, British Columbia. Probably Washington.....

Nice colors around the UFO. But it would have been nice to see a distance shot of it instead of always trying a zoomed in video of it. Oh well, what are your thoughts?

edit on 1-3-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
That...is not a plane!

Irritating how UFOs only seem to appear to people with Parkinson's disease with yesterdays VCR-cameras.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The accents are South American, possibly Mexican, so not sure about Vancouver.
And have you seen these...

I think in the vid by the OP you can hear whirring noises similar to this one.
Buy em here if you want...

Edit to comment on OleMB's post: I think you may find you have offended some people with old VCR cameras...

edit on 1-3-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Yet another burly colorful object with no scenery as reference, honestly it could be anything really.... 0_o

Some thoughts that have crossed my mind:

"Filming some fairly lights in a dark room....."

"Filming a TV with the deep sea 'own-light producing' jelly fish documentary on it..."

"An actual UFO..."

What I advise for further investigation is to possibly add some effects to the video to see if we can find evidence that what is being filmed it actually in the sky i.e. add an effect to see a lamp post more clearly etc.

Then attempt to attain a translation of what is being said into English... then finally, getting hold of the person who took the footage and ask for some questions regarding the time, location, setting, and ask for a daytime picture of the same spot and compare.

I don't mean to come across bitter in any way, but this really could be some kid filming one of those colourful fiber optic lights in a dark room, zooming in and out of focus....

www.smileyme.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

If I have missed anything in the video to suggest otherwise, please point it out.

I will flag in an attempt to get more people involved to investigate further.

Cheers,

Mike

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Great find, unfortunate about the quality but this to me only serves as more evidence towards the subject. The pulsating light is not as bright as usual night time UFO's. Almost looks like it is underwater, the quality of the film is so bad. I wish I was able to speak Spanish right now.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB

Irritating how UFOs only seem to appear to people with Parkinson's disease with yesterdays VCR-cameras.

HAHA
I know... too right!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuzitzu

To be fair anyone who has had experience of filming using a camcorder with a large optical zoom will know that it is near impossible to cancel out camera shake on full zoom unless on a tripod or balanced on a solid object. Problem is if you spot something in the sky are you going to bugger about with a tripod and by the time you have set it up miss the damn thing altogether or do you just shoot and hope to get a clear enough shot that a couple of decent stills of the object can be made from the footage. This brings me onto why I think this may be a fake, he stops filming , WHY? .

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CapnCaveman

They are basically saying stuff like:
Mother...Wait look. There.
Kid.. I saw another that...
M.. Victor, how beautiful it is.
K.. I saw another, I saw another.
M.. If I stop looking it will disappear. Ay, what am I seeing...
Dad... It's a OVNI (UFO)
M.. I don't have audio
D... You do it's on the side of the phone..
K I see another red one...
Or something like that...

etc.....

And there's a Vancuver in Mexico.

Hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

If it was filmed on a phone then its either very small and close or HUGE and miles away. max zoom he probably has would be 4x and that would be a pixelated digital zoom.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I would be surprised if it was filmed on a phone. Phones generally have a focus which is fixed on infinity. This is to reduce the size of the camera by eliminating all of the mechanical focusing components. The focus in the video is obviously auto-seeking back and forth because there is not a good enough target to lock a focus onto.
edit on 1-3-2011 by dainoyfb because: it needed clarification

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Example of a phone with autofocus and zoom...
Just saying...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
This has to be fake !
No fancy intro telling us whats goin on and the killer for me...
No annoying backing music !!!
Could be a blimp !

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I really don´t get it. Some of you claim you want some proof about UFOs. There it is. A UFO and still you just chose to ignore it because it must be a fake,hoax,santa clause or whatever. Hell i could just upload a hd image in 1080p showing a UFO on my lawn with 2 Aliens beside me and someone would still say nah it´s fake or a hoax.

This is getting ridicilous. I don´t say you have to believe everything but if you just don´t even try to think about the possibility it´s genuine what´s the point of presenting you the ultimative proof? Of course there are alot of YT videos but that´s the fastest way to get the video around the world or would you just drive to the media and force them to bring it as breaking news? The hate towards YT videos is pretty annoying. And the complaining about the shaky hands too. Just try it for yourself. If you see something you can´t explain and try to tape it. I don´t think you would be so stonecold and tape it properly.

And ffs it is a UFO until it is identified. UFO not only means alien spaceships. And speaking of that i have no idea what it could be. I can rule out any kind of plane,stars,planets,ISS and comets aswell.

Ps: There is a second video that is more steady then this.

Edit: Strange the second video that was more steady is gone.

edit on 1-3-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
That...is not a plane!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL nice and i agree

I also agree with Perfectenemy. i could have a video going inside an alien spacecraft video taping intergalactic travel to other planets and what not while filming alien beings. skeptics would say NOPE FAKE FAKE FAKE OMGFAKE. theres proof all over the world. some people just need to see it for themselves i guess. but the ones who are smarter than most can connect the dots. others are just drowning in their doubts...
edit on 1-3-2011 by HispanicPanic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

Yeah, that's why I said "generally". I agree that there are a few phones with high end cameras available.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

Meant no disrespect.
Was just saying...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
Video was uploaded on YouTube February 28, 2011

Not sure if this person who posted the video was referring to Vancouver, Washington as opposed to Vancouver, British Columbia. Probably Washington.....

Nice colors around the UFO. But it would have been nice to see a distance shot of it instead of always trying a zoomed in video of it. Oh well, what are your thoughts?

edit on 1-3-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

Not Vancouver, WA but Mexico. I am glad I could inform you .

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
I really don´t get it. Some of you claim you want some proof about UFOs. There it is. A UFO and still you just chose to ignore it because it must be a fake,hoax,santa clause or whatever. Hell i could just upload a hd image in 1080p showing a UFO on my lawn with 2 Aliens beside me and someone would still say nah it´s fake or a hoax.

This is getting ridicilous. I don´t say you have to believe everything but if you just don´t even try to think about the possibility it´s genuine what´s the point of presenting you the ultimative proof? Of course there are alot of YT videos but that´s the fastest way to get the video around the world or would you just drive to the media and force them to bring it as breaking news? The hate towards YT videos is pretty annoying. And the complaining about the shaky hands too. Just try it for yourself. If you see something you can´t explain and try to tape it. I don´t think you would be so stonecold and tape it properly.

And ffs it is a UFO until it is identified. UFO not only means alien spaceships. And speaking of that i have no idea what it could be. I can rule out any kind of plane,stars,planets,ISS and comets aswell.

Ps: There is a second video that is more steady then this.

Edit: Strange the second video that was more steady is gone.

edit on 1-3-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

Agree and i am with you on your perception that UFO evidence UNTIL proven without a shadow of a doubt remains just that unidentified; Of course you are correct in implying that "unidentified" does not automatically mean alien technology but neither does it mean terrestrial but not at present identified;Unidentified will throw up various possibilities of explanation or origins and Alien is in my mind one of those origins;Lets see if more information can be gathered and presented over the coming days,hours ect;

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hm...the plot thickens... multiple witnesses?

edit on 2-3-2011 by TinkererJim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDetective
Not Vancouver, WA but Mexico. I am glad I could inform you .

Then can you explain why the introductory text says "vancouver wa 2011"? And for that matter, could you please tell us the location of Vancouver, Mexico? Thanks.
edit on 3/2/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join