It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we take the government?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I don't see why we can't take over our government. Just name a date and a time and I think we can do it.
edit on 1-3-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
We are many they are few!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncle Gravity

Exactly. Let's get the show on the road.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

And how do you propose to do it, and what about afterwards?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Swanseadog

The right way to do it is the way the Egyptians went about it. Any other way will fail!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
lot of guns and people should do the job

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

So your advocating violence then. An armed takeover?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Im getting a bit bored of all these, revolutionary threads. It aint gonna happen here in the west. not for a long time. Prove it to yourself, go into your local town, city see how many people would be interested in over throwing their governments. Some wont be happy with the way things are but the majority dont want their lives thrown upside down with a revolution.

Take a look around you at your fellow citizens. Do any of them want a revolution or is it just a few internet warriors?

The people in Egypt and the ME want the freedoms we take for granted.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Exactly, we take things for granted, we are all better off than we think we are.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I couldn't agree more..

Fed on a diet of bread and circuses...fluoride and cheeseburgers...

..it will take gas going to $10 a gallon before the apathy is broken in the west.

Cosmic...

PS..don't get me wrong i'm up for it should it ever happen...just not holding my breath till it happens.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
No details ,just "can we take the government' what a joke of a thread .Revolution ?yeah right and you will be the leader?get some anger and despair first.FFS

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
As soon as it looks like the elite will fall they'll order an all out nuke strike on every city in the USA.
If they cant have it no one will, they'll just move to europe and rule from there while the masses burn.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Yeah... here I am going to school and getting job after job. I'd rather not have it all destroyed by abject paranoia. Plus, I don't plan on staying in the US after I become educated enough.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
You USAmericans are scary
. Most USAmericans are fiercely patriotic and will defend their country and their government. That is how I see it even though I frequent this kind of sites. The other thing is; read George Orwell's Animal Farm pal

new topics

top topics

join