It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Magic energy bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Hi all, well, 1st let me say that english is not my 1st main language, so i hope whoever is reading this, can get the message.

Im not new around ATS, maybe as user posting on this forum, but i visite this forum every day and i never felt that i should post something or whatever, but 2 weaks ago, i had a weird experience with my mother(haha not what u guys are thinking
) and so i thought i should share it and see if others had something similar.

Where i live is freaking hot and my mother had a cirurgy and she had to stay in the main room for a month and so the air conditioning was on all the time

As i was expecting the energy bill would be extremly high and every day i was telling her, look my father will have a heart attack when he see the bill and etc...

Then one month later, i was watching something on TV, then my mother comes in and tell me "OMG, look at this bill, its too high", i instantly knew it, #, i was like thinking, damn i bet it went over 1000, then she continues "its 972", then i said: WOW he gonna freeze and then have a heart attack and she was like "yup yup"

Then, she shows me the bill and the bill was "weird" but i didnt notice it at all, thinking way back it was like a dream, there is something weird, but you dont question it and you just believe without questioning the reality, its rare, though possible to know when u are dreaming.

So i look at the bill and i see in "bold text" at the top: 972 and i tell her, holy #, he(my father) gonna faint when he see this crap.

Then she tells me "u know what, im gonna hide this bill in this box and when the time comes i show him, so he wont have the time to look and think about it, he will probably see it at the bank", i was like " LOL ok"

So, now is where it get weird, a few days ago my mother was talking to my cousin(i didnt see the conversation, she told me), then she go on telling my cousing about how high the energy bill was and that my father would probably freak about it, then my coiusin was like "bs, show me".

Then she open the box and get the bill and she says "omg i cant belive", then my cousin asks: wha is it? what happened? my mother says "the value of the bill changed or maybe when i saw it, i saw it upside dow, its not 972, its 613", this is her telling me, when she says "613", i said, wait 613? wtf? i remember clearly as it was yesterday that it was 972 with bold text on top of the bill and it was not #ing upside down, i looked at the entire freaking bill comparing the numbers of the current month with the previous month it was #ing 972, let me see this again.

Then she open the box and give me the bill and sure, i couldnt believe, i instantly notice that the bill that i saw 2 weeks ago, was different from the current one that i was watching and i instantly remembered how the bill looked surreal and i had a kind of surreal feeling when remembering of the bill.

The 1st thing of the "real bill" is: the value is not on the top, but on the button and the place where i saw the number 972 is where the date should be, but when i look at the bill for the 1st time, like i said, i didnt notice anything wrong, like i said, now i realize it was kind like a dream, u dont question what u see, u only know something is wrong when u wakeup, but it was not a dream, 1st my mother saw 972 and then i saw 972.

My mother explanation at 1st made sense, like we saw the value upside down, but i went through the bill to read others values, so i would notice it was upside down, but nerver mind it, i started to look around, trying to make sense of it, but it didnt, even if 6 look like 9 in upside down, but the rest of the numbers doesnt math and it looks totally weird and the real value is 613,53, but we both saw just 972. there is nothing in the bill that says "972".

Then, after examining the bill, i told her that i had only 1 explanation would be possible, actually 2, but the last one was much less possible.

1. I was expecting a very high bill, so was her and every day i was telling her to turn off the Air, because the bill would be high, so we both had our mind set that the bill would be high.

Whe she got the bill she was already expecting something high, i dont know how she come with this number 972, what is important, is that she told me that number before i get to see the bill, so as she told me the number, i instanlty jumped into her reality and doesnt matter what i was looking at, i was already expecting a high value and i already had the number that she gave me, so when i looked at the DATE, i didnt saw the date, instead i saw the value of the bill.

After thinking about it, i think it makes sense and remembering of the bill when i 1st saw it, well it look surreal in my memory.

The 2nd explanantion, mmm i dunno if its worth, but its somethihng that i believe that things are illusions, but i dont want to go there.

anyway, what do you guys think about it? Did any of you had any similar experience? do you think i am bsing?

edit on 1-3-2011 by Russorevresbo because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2011 by Russorevresbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Russorevresbo

The power of suggestion and assumption are nothing to be fooled around with
. Like you said you thought that the bill might be around 1000 dollars that's an assumption. Your subconsciousness reversed the 6 and 9 to fit into your assumption making you correct. The 73 dollars is beyond my understanding. Maybe your mom could have had them send half the bill and then had them just add the missing 400 to the other bills untill it was paid off?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
This sounds eerily like a few other cases where people believe and may have been for all we know, shifted somehow between....timelines? parallel universes...

whatever the cause, it seams small yet noticable things change and only a few if not just one person recalls the facts.

your not all crazy, I refuse to believe that.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by Russorevresbo

The power of suggestion and assumption are nothing to be fooled around with
. Like you said you thought that the bill might be around 1000 dollars that's an assumption. Your subconsciousness reversed the 6 and 9 to fit into your assumption making you correct. The 73 dollars is beyond my understanding. Maybe your mom could have had them send half the bill and then had them just add the missing 400 to the other bills untill it was paid off?

nah, it was just the way like i said.

yup, yoda would say: a powerful suggestion it is, meditate on this, i will.

new topics

top topics

join