It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem UFO comes to Sydney, Australia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Video was uploaded on Youtube on February 28, 2011

I'm not sure if that was night vision on the camera or if any editing was done. But that flying white object was pretty fast nevertheless!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
ANW video .
Not surprising as Mr C is Australian
HOAXXXXXXXXXX

youtube reply that pretty much sums up how we all feel about this hoaxer

From chinamanspeakenlis
i love in sydney...this one is fake 2.. -- you do not have my support any more. I will make sure that every vid you upload i debunk it with proofs. i promise you that.. you've been splattering BS on youtube. you are losing supporters..WAKE UP!! analyse before you post.. you dont have to post 10 fake vids a day just to get hits on your website.. post less but credible stuff. so far.. you have posted ZERO credible UFO vid.

edit on 1-3-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
So the hoax changes location... who cares, could also be on Mars...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I would say a hawk diving for prey. In infrared they can look like bright white light.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
ANW video .
Not surprising as Mr C is Australian
HOAXXXXXXXXXX

youtube reply that pretty much sums up how we all feel about this hoaxer

From chinamanspeakenlis
i love in sydney...this one is fake 2.. -- you do not have my support any more. I will make sure that every vid you upload i debunk it with proofs. i promise you that.. you've been splattering BS on youtube. you are losing supporters..WAKE UP!! analyse before you post.. you dont have to post 10 fake vids a day just to get hits on your website.. post less but credible stuff. so far.. you have posted ZERO credible UFO vid.

edit on 1-3-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

Oh I see, case closed is it??
Did you bother to checkout this debunjkers channel? Does it look suspicious to you? He only joined January--has ziltch subs or content? Not great qualifications methinks. who IS he??

top topics

join