It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Libya Rebeillion SET UP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I'm sure I am going to be called crazy by some, but it seems to me that all of this was planned to happen, with all the talks from US stating that they may need to "step in" just leads me to believe this is another power Hungry act from a fat nation with it's head too far up it's ass.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The reason they are interested in this problem and not bothered about any other regime with bad humanitarian records I.e Zimbabwe simply is one word OIL....

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I think most of the middle east unrest has been stoked to incite a certain underlying monster to create havoc...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I don't think you are alone or too far of the mark my friend, Gaddaffi this Gaddaffi ,the critics of your thoughts don't know nothing about the man except what they are told by a bought and paid for media .He is no saint but thats because he is just another scum bag political head just like his now detractors .This is a set up for further social engineering .Westerner's will get more restrictions than Libyan's mark my words .This is to cripple the world's economy further, spike the petro-dollar and bribe Islam to bend to the International Monatary Fund .Islam forbids usury ( bank loan interest ) , the Islamic population is a huge future money cow waiting to be milked dry by the IMF .Also note there are no wide angle camera shots of protesters .This is a common dirty trick of the media giving you a false sense of a large crowd from a small group of a Western rent a crowd .WAG THE DOG !

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Finally the Corporations ask?

Too much of their ill begotten gains now in the hands of the rebel, unbelievable that the toppling of the ME could be so miraculously swift? And hitting out like the murderer Gaddafi, blaming everyone except themselves?

Hahahahaha!!!! Told you guys before. Either you share that wealth or those suffering will enact 'push come to shove', more so when they were only peacefully seeking for succor but horrifyingly tortured, mutilated and murdered.

Cry, scream, try all means to deflate the attention or shift blame...but the juggarnaut for freedom to end domination by the few is not stopping, not by any means. The dice had been cast by not only your inaction, but by your further actions of greed to starve all.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
so pretty much everybody on ATS thinks we need a revolution and to take down all of these dictators and big businesses, and various countries have been a powder keg for revolution for years. so when one country has a revolution, it causes a domino effect and more countries start revolting against their governments, but when this all happens, it's not the actual citizens of the country actually having enough of their government's crap and doing something, it's "them" inciting it all.

is anything that happens anywhere the result of regular people, and not "them"?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
There is more to this than meets the eye, i think TPTB will maybe find some way out for Gaddaffi. This dictator and his son have some powerful friends in the NWO....

THE JP MORGAN JOB

In January 2008, Mr Blair accepted a position as a consultant to the American bank JP Morgan Chase. He is understood to be paid about £2 million a year for his part-time consultancy work. The bank and its asset management arm are also members of the Libyan British Business Council, a lobby group set up to secure big money deals with the desert dictatorship.

MANDELSON CONNECTION

Mr Blair’s close ally Lord Mandelson also has links to the Libyan regime. He has rubbed shoulders with Saif Gaddafi at a shooting party hosted by Lord Rothschild in Buckinghamshire.
In 2009, the pair were entertained at the Corfu villa of Lord Rothschild. Until that year, Lord Rothschild, a close friend of Lord Mandelson, was an adviser to the Libyan Investment Authority.
As Business Secretary, Lord Mandelson signed a deal with Libya’s education minister for greater cooperation in higher education and research. Saif has described Lord Mandelson as a ‘killer of a man’.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

join