It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US, British, French Troops and Advisors in Cyrenaica, Libya....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
debka.com...

Debka is reporting the the US, British, and French have troops in the breakaway Lybian province.

Three listed reason's from the article:

To help the revolutionary committees controlling eastern Libyan establish government frameworks for supplying two million inhabitants with basic services and commodities;
2. To organize them into paramilitary units, teach them how to use the weapons they captured from Libyan army facilities, help them restore law and order on the streets and train them to fight Muammar Qaddafi's combat units coming to retake Cyrenaica.
3. To prepare infrastructure for the intake of additional foreign troops. Egyptian units are among those under consideration.

I didn't think we would get involved militarily,....but this along with the reports in the MSM of the ships moving that way,...it's starting to look like something is up....

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Could this be where the marine units who were ordered to the middle east last week were heading?
SENIOR MARINE OFFICER SAYS MULTIPLE PLATOONS TO BE DEPLOYED TO EGYPT

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
what I have a problem with is the date
of the article.

It is dated Feb. 25

Obama just made his speech
that Gadhaffi had to go 2 days
after that.

And also, the article was written
4 days ago and not 1 MSM outlet
has covered it???

I call BS.

Debka has put out BS stories before.
Or maybe it's just a propaganda
trick by the CIA to keep Gadhaffi
out of eastern Libya.

Also, a story just broke yesterday
about the SAS extracting 150 British
and German Nationals. If they were there
4 days ago in large numbers, why the dramatics
of the helo extraction?

Now I have no doubt other CIA related entities
are in eastern Libya.
edit on 3/1/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I agree and i can bet these Nationals from Europe and America were behind the uprisings and are now leaving scene which they have created its like a killer on the loose after he killed, thus its quite obvious why these foreigners are now leaving.

Second i believe they America and rest of the world wants to divide Libya along with the eastern area of Libya here take a look at this story
www.theglobeandmail.com...

Western countries including Canada now back the idea of entering Libyan territory, at least to evacuate citizens or deliver aid, effectively ignoring the Gadhafi regime’s claims to territorial sovereignty – but they have not yet agreed on the question of whether it will be extended to direct military intervention such as enforcing a no-fly zone.

One reason America will be doing that and that reason is OIL.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
I agree and i can bet these Nationals from Europe and America were behind the uprisings and are now leaving scene which they have created its like a killer on the loose after he killed, thus its quite obvious why these foreigners are now leaving.

well I will def agree with the above statement.
star 4 u

I wonder just how many foreign nationals
were picked off by Gadhaffi's snipers
in the first days??? We will probably never
know that number.

top topics

join