It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guess it's time to do this...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
My introduction. Well to start, I have been here on ats for quite some time now, and i waited for so long to join to avoid being "traced", but since I joined facebook why not here too. I quite enjoy the variety of discussions on here, it's great to see such different beliefs coming together for the purpose of alternative knowledge. I'm very open minded, spiritually and politically and I'm here to be a part of the people who fight the good fight. I think we're all here to both learn, and teach so any discussions are welcome!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I guess I'll speak on behalf of the rest of us at ATS, WELCOME ABOARD!

edit on 28-2-2011 by xM0J0xJ0J0x because: I thought a smiley face would seem even more welcoming.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
hi and welcome.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Welcome Friend

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I thought it was going to be revolution time rant
welcome pal

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by betsey007

Welcome to ATS betsey007 hope to see you in the forums soon

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I've waited so long to make an introduction because its so hard to give a proper one to give you justice. 9 times out of 10 my quest for the truth has brought me here, so why not become an active member of the community right?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Welcome, and feel free to dive in... :~D

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by betsey007

Haha, same here. It's like I accomplish one monumental task on here every 4-5 months or so. Took me 4-5 months to sign up and then another 4-5 months to make an intro thread (that I just posted). What's the next accomplishment?

Welcome!

top topics

join