It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

No. I am saying that Satan could easily be the voice saying it. And while zeitgeist is bull plop,. the fact is that most all non-Abraham faiths come from the same pile of stories. Even a few parts of Islam.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

There is science, provable and logical. There is faith, based off personal experiences, and not every path leads to wholeness. In fact, from my meditation, all but one lead to hell.

And which path is the one that doesn't lead to hell? According to your divine knowledge?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

No. I am saying that Satan could easily be the voice saying it. And while zeitgeist is bull plop,. the fact is that most all non-Abraham faiths come from the same pile of stories. Even a few parts of Islam.

how do you know the god in the bible is not satan? he's a pretty evil dude.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I can do that at will. i even started a topic on it a way back. How can you truly know this? Could it not just be the product of an adaption through evolution? The more i use that, the further it affects my body. It started in the back years ago, but now years later, whenever I do that, It can go into the fingertips. I use it to stay up at night, ignore pain, and do many other things. But this really could just be a natural adaption.

if a simple shock or creepy feeling down your back at will is your proof, I could tell you to go stick some metal in an outlet for the same affect more stronger. I actually tried it once, mainly because I'm dumb and use myself as a human Guinea pig.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Not to me. He seems pretty chill.

Christ's

Surprise, I'm a fundie.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

In fact certain portions of the Quran read like the bible. I am open minded. I have read Hindu philosophy, Buddhist, Kabbalist material. I have met the most beautiful Tibetan monks.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
I was "high" as hell listening to frequencies and chakra meditational videos on youtube with headphones. and all of a sudden it felt like i had a lightning bolt shoot up my back. At first I was like whoa and then I humbly thought. Their's the cobra.

Excuse me for interrupting your arguement guys
but I have another question metalholic, if you don't mind ...

Did you have physical symptoms in the hours/days/weeks afterwards and if so did they last very long?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I can do that at will. i even started a topic on it a way back. How can you truly know this? Could it not just be the product of an adaption through evolution? The more i use that, the further it affects my body. It started in the back years ago, but now years later, whenever I do that, It can go into the fingertips. I use it to stay up at night, ignore pain, and do many other things. But this really could just be a natural adaption.

if a simple shock or creepy feeling down your back at will is your proof, I could tell you to go stick some metal in an outlet for the same affect more stronger. I actually tried it once, mainly because I'm dumb and use myself as a human Guinea pig.

I'm not tryin to prove anything. Your the seeker of proof. So you should be scowering all that you can to find it. In this thread their is not going to be a "god" looking you in the face asking you to follow him.

Besides all that I bow to no one. I'am my own god. I do not need some selfish a*hole to tell me what and who to do.

If they couldnt exist without the universe or mother nature. To me their not god. They are apart of god.
edit on 2-3-2011 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

That's cause Mohammad was the ancient equivalent to John Smith. He took what was, made up some new stuff, and made himself his own prophet. Welcome to playing the crowed 101.

I'm certain the Tibetan monks were nice people. Niceness has nothing to do with being right or not going to hell or not. It is one factor of others.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Not to me. He seems pretty chill.

Christ's

Surprise, I'm a fundie.

So you're a fundie who meditates? Well I'm a Christian who appreciates other religions. I will not be boxed in.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

if they are apart, they are very likely God. It makes them independent. not dependent on you. If it's a dependency, it's not God.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

Originally posted by metalholic
I was "high" as hell listening to frequencies and chakra meditational videos on youtube with headphones. and all of a sudden it felt like i had a lightning bolt shoot up my back. At first I was like whoa and then I humbly thought. Their's the cobra.

Excuse me for interrupting your arguement guys
but I have another question metalholic, if you don't mind ...

Did you have physical symptoms in the hours/days/weeks afterwards and if so did they last very long?

I really didnt pay any attention. But I can tell you I felt alot better. I felt like something amazing happened. And I wanted it to happen again. It's been awhile since I done it. But I can tell you that night I could see things before my physical eyes as if I was watching television or tripping. Without ofcourse actually seeing anything physical.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Then you're not a Christian. You're in title only.

I'm just the same for interest in others.. Only I'm well aware of what Christ said, you seemingly are not, thus making you not a Christian. Christ welcomed other people's ways, but he did not welcome their faith in nonsense. They always had free will to give it up or not, but if they didn't, hell was the end point.

If being good is all that is needed, than Christ is not needed. No faith in Christ, then you're not a Christian.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

if they are apart, they are very likely God. It makes them independent. not dependent on you. If it's a dependency, it's not God.

I'am apart of god. Does that mean you should bow and worship me? No! You are apart of god. Does that mean I'm gonna bow and worship you? No!

So Idc who or what is apart of god. They dont need me to worship them unless of course nothing exists without them.

Nothing in this universe exists without the universe or mother nature.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

And there you are judging me. I'm not so sure you even understand your own religion. If you meditate, which I don't believe at this point, you would want to go deeper and find out the real mysteries of life. But as I said, you are on your individual path.
edit on 2-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Everything in the universe exists without the universe. the universe is just the container for it. Without a cup, water still exists.

Apart is not a part. please learn grammar.

I am relaying facts. I do not judge you.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Everything in the universe exists without the universe. the universe is just the container for it. Without a cup, water still exists.

Apart is not a part. please learn grammar.

I am relaying facts. I do not judge you.

That was not a good analogy. As the glass does not make the water that is within it.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

For the record, I never said that being good is all that is needed. Show me in any post where I said that?

I think you need to study the scriptures more before continuing this insulting.

For the record here is Jesus' statement on goodness, " >

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
And He said to him, "Why are you asking Me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments."
King James Bible
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments"

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

What facts are you relaying to me? Is it scientific or just your interpretation of Christian fundamentalism?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

But they're the same essence to you, are they not?

The words as they are written. There in your quote, it is as you find it. Keep the commandments and you will have life. Many of those you listed have no faith in God. Fewer still his commandments. All have fallen short, this is why Christ came. Failure to have faith in that is simply failure to be a Christian. This is not a judgement. This is a report card. You have years still till judgement, and if you correct your ways, this will matter not.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join