It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

For Gorman, I appreciate your dedication to science and the scientific process, however, many people on this thread have experienced spiritual awakening that defies your materialistic outlook. Maybe you could try a new approach instead of dissing your brothers and sisters on the path.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

What makes me right? Figure it out yourself.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

But I have too. Only I have serious doubts in the physical manifestations of anything in the real world. As has been stated. If it's in the real world and can be observed, then you can destroy or manipulate it. What happens when you take a person and through them into a black hole? If the soul is anything physical or observable, it is lost forever.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I don't know, what I've discovered through meditation is that nothing of this world matters and that the soul is a distinct individual, separate from the flesh and not of this universe.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Far better be it to make a man immortal and intelligent in this life, than a worthless clump of a blob in the next.

So you admit that there's something to Origen's teaching of the pre-existence of the soul (re: transmigration of the soul). But you have applied your scientific materialism to the concept and want to experience immortality now. Here is a bit of biblical truth for both you and Metal: " Corinthians 15:53
Viewing the 1769 King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of 1 Corinthians 15:53
For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality."

What this means is that the soul can be corrupted and is not immortal unless it achieves Union with God, and attains immortality. This is culminated in the process of the ascension, which is chronicled in the biblical story of Jesus walking the 14 stations of the cross, which includes, the crucifixion, the transfiguration, the resurrection, and the Ascension.
Not sure if your'e ready to hear that.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

I don't know, what I've discovered through meditation is that nothing of this world matters and that the soul is a distinct individual, separate from the flesh and not of this universe.

The soul is a power plant much like a star is a power plant. We have a star inside of us. As a planet and anything else in the universe that is Meterialistic. Is made of star dust. We and everything that we see with the naked eye including the soul. Is made of stars.

You take all that and cram it all into one body of mass. And you get ONE. Make it explode to where we all are scattered through out the universe and you get "individuals" of ONE. It is "Duality"

You think you are an individual. But really you are just one of many. It is this illusion that makes you believe you are seperate. The illusion of free will. In all reality you do what you will do because you are you.

Their is nothing you can or will do. That is different then what has already been proposed you will do. In the end your fate is always the same. If you do something you was meant to do it. But you get the illusion that it was all free will.

It's all smoke an mirrors.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Well, as long as we are on this subject, the soul is anchored as a flame in the heart chakra. Wikipedia has a good concise explanation: en.wikipedia.org...

Think of it in terrms of an interface between the spirit and matter.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Oh I know. But you are still a distinct individual. In unity with God, you are an individual of the same mind as God. Thus your free will remains, your self remains, and God is with you. If you are not with God, you go to hell.

In terms of the soul and self, read bellow.

The soul is not a power plant. If it was, we would not need to eat. Everything is not made of star dust. Stardust and everything is made of the same matter. Nothing more than vibrating compressed light.

There is no compression in forming human. The density of a human is the same density of its environment. Spiritually, we would not be compressed, as species like dolphins have far more empathy and love than we do, and yet have nothing special.

I do not personally view my total self as an individual in this flesh, but I am an individual all the same. I have many "processes" in my mind. Enemies. Friends. Neutral. I began dreaming lives that were not my own early in life, and began writing them down for stuff to make a book out of one day. but this is all a fabrication of my own mind. On more than one occasion, I have deleted these "processes" in my mind that got annoying. Anger was one of the first to get it. occasionally they re-manifest themselves in new forms to try and tempt me in different ways. From my perspective, this is temptation and satan. Above this all there is me. The me that runs this body. The me that listens to both sides of the others and decides. I occasionally fall asleep and realize my wrongs of the flesh afterwords. But in the end, i am still me. Once, for a few seconds, I had an experience of viewing my flesh from an aerial perspective. The flesh went into auto pilot and began to act violently, and I quickly hopped back in to recover it from failure.

As you can see, I have deep spirituality and have had experiences. Very real ones. In another one, I experienced removal of all flesh. I had no input. Could not see, smell, etc etc. nothing. Did I merge into other consciousnesses? No. I was alone. I was in hell. Complete division from reality. Cut off. I shouted For God to save me. I saw a sudden star appear. This star was not seen by light, but by the mind. For all I had was the mind. It said "I am that I am, you are who you are, we all are who we all are". It then exploded and I awoke about 2 feet over my bed falling down, I hope because I shocked myself into the air. This is my statement of faith. The statement that I am me. Not you. We will never be one. We may coexist eventually in the same realm, but always individuals.

this is what I get from mediation. So now. who is the right one?
edit on 1-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Oh yes! Once you attain your ascension you retain your individuality permanently. Meanwhile, the individual soul keeps incarnating into the physical body. When we astral travel, we are traveling in our "finer bodies". The etheric plane is the highest we can go while still evolving in the physical plane. The four major planes are the physical, emotional, mental and etheric.
Yes, the stardust spark of God's consciousness is embedded in every atom and molecule of our being. It's just that we have forgotten our origins. We are on the path Home so to speak.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Were not star dust eh?

We feed b/c our body needs to feed. But our soul is energy. Just like a star is energy.

You said that a soul entering a black hole would be lost forever. This is not true. Radiation expels from black holes yes they consume but they also expel radiation.

Also how do you know black holes arent the way we can bend time and space and warp to either other universes/dimensions or other parts of the universe.
edit on 1-3-2011 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Our origins are scene in evolution. All these planes you speak of are unneeded decorations in life. If you are going to design a universe, keep it simple stupid. This made up stuff is utterly baseless in claim. You live, you learn, you die, you go somewhere. That's all there is to it. What on Earth are these planes and everything else?

In every one of these "projections", I realized I could change stuff, not only observe. Begging to question if it was really just a dream. In every one of these experiences I see documented here that I myself have felt as well, I, again, can do things that beg to question its legitimacy as anything more than a dream.

When people tack on unneeded worthless decorations to something, I grow grotesqued by their arguments.

Simply put, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. These add ons just devalue everything.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Star dust is something that not always existed. Therefore, your logic is debunk.

the sun needs fuel, it does not simply exist. Debunked again.

Black holes do not eject. They form ergospheres, where matter just about to enter gets knocked off. Therefore, learn more.

Space time is not breakable. Presence of galaxies that should not exist on current knowledge prove that less dense black holes do not go anywhere.

A black hole is not a portal. It's a location of paused time. A place where time will never speed up until the rest of the universe is gone. Then time won't matter.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

The Hindu Brahmins and Sages understood the mystery that we are all One and yet Individualized sparks of the One. God did give us free will. Our actions in that free will have gotten us "karma" and "separation", although the separation is considered illusion, or "maya".
The story of Buddha is amazing, in that "maya" appeared to Prince Siddhartha as a woman to tempt him. He was enlightened sitting under the Bodhi Tree, which represents our own "vine and fig tree" or the Individual "Mighty I Am Presence".

the Unveiled Mysteries book appearing in the sacred-texts link also talks about this.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I'm done with our conversation. No proof. No believe. Your basically trolling.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

The Planes are just levels of consciousness in a simplified understanding. You are arguing something without understanding. You may be sincerely trying to connect spirituality with your understanding of science. That is admirable. All that stuff about Satan and what not, I think you are the one complicating this. You are on your own path to wholeness.
By the way, why have you brought Satan into this conversation, Mr Science Guy? And please since you know so much, tell us where you go when you die and "go somewhere" What is it that goes somewhere?
edit on 2-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

How can you say this to me when you are the exact same?

That's ok. I get it. Your way or no way. Toodles.

What you described is just a modified garden of Eden tale. Ever look up the Indo-European pantheon? Most stories from Spain to Pakistan are based off the same pile of stories from India to which, as I stated, there is no proof of.

How can you know they knew it? How can you know they were right? Many have done the same methods and came to different conclusions.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

There is science, provable and logical. There is faith, based off personal experiences, and not every path leads to wholeness. In fact, from my meditation, all but one lead to hell.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
I'd like to say that when I awakened the Kundalini Cobra I was at home with no intentions of doing it. No guru or nothing just me and the computer and my headphones.

Hello metalholic

This is something that jumped out at me. I'm curious to know if it isn't too personal, were you researching K or on one of those websites that claim to raise it?

Or was it totally spontaneous and if so, did you have knowledge of it at the time?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Oh pullease, now you are going with the whole Zeitgeist thing. First you pretend you are scientist, then you pretend to have meditated, then you say it was all just a projection of Satan, and now you are trying to convince us that we are all just wrong here and that it's all just a conglomeration of many pagan paths as laid out in your Zeitgeist ideology.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

I was "high" as hell listening to frequencies and chakra meditational videos on youtube with headphones. and all of a sudden it felt like i had a lightning bolt shoot up my back. At first I was like whoa and then I humbly thought. Their's the cobra.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join