It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have already posted my awakening on a different thread, and I can say it is very real, and the Third Eye chakra opens and you have a new vision. Kundalini is very powerful, it is the very life force within. OP, thank you for sharing your experience. It is really neat that you are eager to share and teach, to reach out to others and help them awaken too. The path of yoga is ancient. The great Indian Sage Patanjali codified the more physical aspect of yoga. Hatha yoga can be used to stimulate awakening. There are many types of yoga, hatha(physical postures), Pranayama(breathing techniques), Bhakti (devotion) Karma(balancing karma through good works) Raja (control of the mind, meditation) Kriya (from the Mahavatar Babaji) Jnana (knowledge).

The ultimate goal is union with the Divine. In Hindu system this is referred to as the final Mahasamadhi, in Christian system it is the ascension. Unfortunately this process of the ascension was hidden from the masses by inferring that only Jesus can attain to this, thus leaving the masses to struggle with the lower self continually. The Christian thinker Origen taught the concept of the pre existence of the soul and was anathematized by the Church.

Namaste brother or sister on the path

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pilotx
reply to post by hp1229

It would be a good question for the members here who claim to have had a K. activation.

Side effects would be in terms of how prepared the central & peripheral nervous system is with respect to Shakti.

Hi Pilot, I have just posted on the various methods of yoga, most especially hatha, Prana, kriya for physical types of preparations. There is also mental preparation. As we can see, when people do not understand what is happening and that this is a completely natural function of the spiritual faculties, they can be worried or even scared at first. Knowledge is important. The chakra meditations are good because there can be blockages in the individual chakras. Each chakra corresponds with a physical organ, where the spiritual energy translates to the physical. Kundalini naturally rises to the crown and then centers back in the Third Eye( now you know where my NICK comes from).

People need to understand that Kundalini is also the energy used in sex, and thus when it is aroused is very powerful and must be directed into the upper chakras. When one begins to understand all this, one can see the purpose of its expression in the art of India, the statues and paintings and depictions. Even the Shiva linga is the expression of the Divine Force.
The Hindu god Shiva sits on a leopard skin and he is master of kundalini.
Namaste

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
for what it's worth, a kundalini story:

a few years ago, i was doing a kundalini breathing exercise as i hiked a trail that followed a dry creek bed in N. AZ.
my eyes were shut as i walked slowly and focused my breath from my sacrum, up through my spine and out my "crown chakra"... and i relied upon my other senses to navigate the trail. (now, now... don't judge a hippy for doin' what comes naturally
).

anyhow, when i opened my eyes, there was a big ol' rattlesnake at my feat.

the rattler was cordial enough to shake her tale a few times to give me a bit of a warning, then she slithered off to the side and let me pass! she could have easily bit me for being the fool i was... walking through the desert with my eyes closed! she just watched me go on my merry way.

from that day forth, i have a deeper respect for the rattler and their civility, and for the power of the kundalini "serpent" meditations.

PS stellar thread OP
edit on 1-3-2011 by mythos because: clarity

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

Just take your time to prepare and know what your doing.

Hi, Light on Yoga by Iyengar was my first book on yoga. I highly recommend it to all. Here is a link to his official website www.bksiyengar.com...

www.bksiyengar.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I have a book on chakras and the tree of life and all that. It says something like sex energy can be transmuted into spiritual gasoline.

It also says that sex is important to maintaining a healthy spiritual enlightenment. This probably is refferenced when after someone gets laid. And someone says that their glowing. They've allowed their spiritual energy to flow.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mythos

What a cool experience! I offer you this link which contains a story of how Guy Ballard met his guru on the mountainside, and had a similar experience with a panther. Please enjoy

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

For those who are experiencing lightness and weightlessness.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Yes, Metal, I recommend balance. You can meditate and raise kundalini, but the great yogis and Brahmins of India also knew that Divine Love is expressed in love of family and the relationship to the spouse. Balance, my friend.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Organs and the flesh have no place in spirituality. Because if you can observe the spirit , you can alter and destroy it. Spirituality is beyond the physical.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

we know that the spirit realm is beyond the physical this is obvious. at the sametime each realm makes the other!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Nope. They are separate. If there was any observable link, it could be destroyed or altered.

Remember. That which can be seen, can be changed or destroyed.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
For those interested in the Earth's Kundalini awakening and movement, Drunvalo Melchizedek's Serpent of Light: 2012 and Beyond is a great resource. You can get it used for 6 bucks with 4 dollar shipping off of Amazon right now. He was sent by Thoth to do various meditations and rituals at specific energy sites throughout the world to help with the Kundalini's movement from Tibet/India to Peru/Chile. If you have read The Celesetine Prophecy and enjoyed it, which is hard not to, I highly suggest this book for you because it's a real life TCP. He gets vague instructions then must use his own intuition, signs, and synchronicities to accomplish what he must do. It's one of my favorite books I've read in a while, it mixes adventure with deep spirituality, so it's a good break from reading channelings and such. His Flower of Life books also cover the subject of sacred geometry very well.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think I'm one that can fall into these states easier than most, when I was younger, way before I became interested in the real nature of things. I would feel this energy build up, but I didn't know what it was, the build-up wasn't scary or uncomfortable. It would inevitably reach my crown, and this is where it became very uncomfortable, I would feel a pain located right above my pineal gland, Of course I wasn't aware of the gland at the time, and the pain felt like it was coming from the top of my skull/ scalp. Now I believe that because of a terrible diet, my pineal gland was fully calcified by my teens, and this pain was a build up of pressure due to my barely functioning physical anatomy.

As I started to research these topics, I started to realize the importance of living a healthy lifestyle, and as a result the "transition" has become much more enjoyable. It's not uncomfortable at all. I honestly don't know that I've fully unlocked the supposed crown chakra. All I can say is I can't even begin to describe how looking at the quantum world, meditating, and simply ridding myself of my false ego, has done for me.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Nope. They are separate. If there was any observable link, it could be destroyed or altered.

Remember. That which can be seen, can be changed or destroyed.

energy cannot be destroyed or created yet is oberservable!
edit on 1-3-2011 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think you'll enjoy this video

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-3-2011 by someguy420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SincerelySarcastic
For those interested in the Earth's Kundalini awakening and movement, Drunvalo Melchizedek's Serpent of Light: 2012 and Beyond is a great resource. You can get it used for 6 bucks with 4 dollar shipping off of Amazon right now. He was sent by Thoth to do various meditations and rituals at specific energy sites throughout the world to help with the Kundalini's movement from Tibet/India to Peru/Chile. If you have read The Celesetine Prophecy and enjoyed it, which is hard not to, I highly suggest this book for you because it's a real life TCP. He gets vague instructions then must use his own intuition, signs, and synchronicities to accomplish what he must do. It's one of my favorite books I've read in a while, it mixes adventure with deep spirituality, so it's a good break from reading channelings and such. His Flower of Life books also cover the subject of sacred geometry very well.

The funny thing about this post. Is that you mention Thoth sent this man on a mission to do these things and what not. And I'm not disputing that it could be possible.

How ever I've been told that I'm Ra. In another sense Ra's incarnate. Still doubting this although it to is possible. But i'm not trying to sell books or nothing in that nature. I'm trying to raise this bodies vibrational frequencies!

This also would explain why things have happened in my life as they have. Which are very weird things.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Energy is not intelligent, nor does it have information. It's is quite literally just matter moving around.

And there is a theoretical method to destroy matter. If you stretched space time enough, you could theoretically spread a piece of energy so thin i no longer exists.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Yet you show no evidence of none of your claims. Sorry bro. But it goes as follows. It takes a conscious mind to observe existence. It takes energy to power this conscious mind. That energy is the soul. The soul drives the physical body as it's own avatar. Thus connecting the spiritual being to the physical realm.

Everything that we see as physical existence is created by the spiritual existence powering physical avatars.

This is why the whole universe is one conscious mind created my many conscious minds. It is infinite.

The macrocosm is in the microcosm. We make up the consciousness that is one consciousness that makes up many consciousness that makes one.

In more interpretable terms. We are individuals that make up the one universe that is apart of many other universes that make up one. Through infnity.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

It does not take a conscious mind to observe existence. This "observation" idea is flawed. In fact, it is not your act of observation that affects the results of things. It's the fact that a photon is hitting the thing you are looking at in order to view it.

There is also no proof for your own statements. However, mine at least has some proof. When the universe expands, the amount of energy in a space decreases as it spreads. Eventually it will spread so far that it will no longer exist. It will dissolve. Technically it still is there, it's just at such low levels it's undetectable.

We are matter. We live, and then we die. We're not part of the universe, we are in it. And it's part of a collection of universes, probably, not actually known for sure.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
People can alter the way their brains/minds work by having a concussion. Another way is to do hallucinogenic drugs. Then there is sedation . . . downers. And stimulation . . . uppers. Or you could go to the movies and be scared or thrilled. Or you could simply get a very good education. Or you could simply decide to pay careful attention to everything. Or you could meditate. Or you could raise your kundalini.

If you look at these different ways of changing the way your brain/mind works, they can be sorted using two important criteria:

1. Do they permanently alter the way the brain/mind works?

2. How quickly is this change in the working of the brain/mind accomplished?

Raising kundalini can be quick and permanent.

If you look back at the first paragraph of this post, you might recall experiences of your own or shared experiences where the people sharing the experience did not all have the same reaction to the experience. One might generalize and say that a wide variety of reactions might be had by people having a potentially life changing experience. Not everyone will react well to every sort of experience, particularly a life changing one.

Before doing so, it might be a good idea to research carefully.

Kundalini is raised by yogis of the Hindu tradition, by Buddhists, by Sikhs and anyone doing serious meditation.

Do you like your life? Are you largely satisfied with it? Do you like your mental life as it is? Are you happy to have regular sleep patterns? Are you happy in your sex life? Are you happy not to be contacted by spirits? Do good fences make good neighbors in your mental life? If your answer is yes to all of these questions, don't raise kundalini.

It will make your life different.

If you do decide to raise kundalini, get expert help.

Caveat: If that expert help tells you that you should not be doing this. Be smart. Don't do it.

Further down the road in life, there may come a time when it is appropriate.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join