It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Orgone333

As for ET contact, I've had a few experiences, almost always with a gray or a reptilian though. I have, however, had a few experiences with higher density beings in the past where one hovered over me and emitted a cool soothing temperature and essence, that was the first time something actually came to aid me in meditation.

Another time was when I had my Apatite crystal on my third eye and all of the sudden I started to download information in some weird form of binary code, I ceased communication because I couldn't figure out the message, but I'm sure it was coming from a Gray, I saw it's face and it was rather scary looking. Other times, I've been attacked and I won't go into too much detail about that.

Anyways, be careful calling out to other entities, some are pretty lame, lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by KingLeoric

I wasn't trying to be rude.
The first 3 pages page 1 and 3 especially had so many videos it was a lot.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

I find it very interesting that you are the first to respond to my post, CordDragonzord
You have just supplied a potential key in solving my question as to why or how could an 'interdimentional entity' solidify itself enough to switch on a light. Up until yesterday, all the spirits, ghosts, Angels and aliens that I've encountered have never physically done anything. They've always just either talked with me, or shared their Love with me, or teased me, or ... on and on, but they have never done anything physical in my world. But this time one of them physically pulled a string that switched on a light. How could it do that? Why would it do that?

It happened just as I as doing my morning meditation and chakra alignment. With crystals. I have never used crystals until recently, nor have I aligned my chakras until recently. Could the chakra alignments be strengthening and intensifying my own energy fields? Could the crystals that now surround me somehow strengthen the energies that surround me and my room, allowing yesterday's 'entity' physical access to my room?

I see now that I must also strengthen my own resolve, cleanse my heart and mind with Truth in all things, and align myself, my heart and my soul with the Divine Love of Our Mother, the Energy that you call Kundalini and I call Mother. As you say, some of these entities are not nice, but they're usually pretty lame

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I'm not sure if this is my first post on this thread. I have posted to another thread about the rumbling heard in Florida and many of them thought the sound was a jet engine since they lived four miles from one.
I almost let it go, but later that day I kept coming back to it, and recorded the rumble using Audacity software, (which is free software) and compared it to a jet engine.

CordDragonzord you say you had some kind of communication but could not understand it, please do me a favor and see if what you heard, sounds like what I recorded and slowed down using Audacity.

Here's the link www.youtube.com...

One reply I received at Youtube stated that sound when slowed will reduce the pitch at a 1:1 ratio. The post thought I was manipulation the recording, I was not in anyway doing so, and do request that you check it for yourself. He said it was defying the law physics when slowing the sound down the pitch increased.

I must add that just recently I have started in a new direction with my meditation, before it was only to clear my mind and try to listen or hear God. That is why I am here to explore some area I would not touch before.

For well over a year I would come home at lunch, eat and meditate for twenty minutes five days a week, then once a month go to a contemplative prayer group meeting.
When I took this new direction I read about using a green light, and let me say since turning on the green light in my room, my dreams are vividly stronger and with more interaction.
The weird part is I did not go out and buy a green light, my sister gave me a dead sea salt lamp and with it came a five pack of green light bulbs.

I am really curious what is being transmitted in that rumble, there is a thread here on ATS concerning it.

Thanks to all who make posts here, they have given me doors,
MarcusMark

Oh one more request, I struggle with pronouncing the words in this thread, it would be nice for those that have this gift to share with us newbie's. You cannot right click and look up the words used here nor can you find where to pronounce them.
edit on 4/10/2011 by MarcusMark because: added info making clear

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

It could be a multitude of things, I highly suggest you pick up "The Astral Body", by A.E. Powell, it talks about how entities can inhabit the very same room you reside in and yet not even be in the same place.

Kind of like a person on the second floor is in the exact location as you but they are on another level and how sometimes if they are listening to loud music, it can sometimes bleed through to the lower level. Either that or it could be a thought-form manifested from fear or any lower emotion that you might have.

Also, entities that share the same view point about the world and life as you tend to gravitate towards you like a light in the dark, so take that into consideration as well.

I'm glad I could shine some light on the problem, lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MarcusMark

When I receive communication from what I suspect to be an entity, it comes to me in images and never sound or audio.

As for you're video, it seems quite bizarre that the pitch would increase when reversed but I could definitely here a hum in each recording and it seems like the frequency of the hum get's higher in pitch each time. The reason it seems impossible is probably due to the fact that everyone is listening to the loud rumbling opposed to the small ear piercing frequency that seems to go away when fast forwarded, that's probably due to the sound becoming super sonic in frequency and hard for Humans to comprehend or except, so the fact that you can hear a high pitched frequency when reversed isn't that surprising to me.

low low low normal high high high - really bad diagram

The above is a diagram of what I think happened, at the normal level you have the rumbling with the high pitched
frequency unheard by the Human ear, at the low levels you can actually hear the frequency and it seems louder and more shrill than the rumbling, at the high level, both sounds are almost unheard by the Human ears.

That is just my theory on the rumbling, don't take my theory to the bank though.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Thank you for this thread! Very fascinating and much to study / contemplate!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I've read enough of the book '___' Spirit Molecule to see that many of the ET contacts brought on by the use of '___' were similar to my own experiences, and it leads me to the conclusion that my pineal gland is indeed overactive and creating higher levels of '___' than most people's. Of course I would prefer to be tested, but I doubt that I will ever find a way to do that.

In the past, I have always considered the ET contact as being helpful in my spiritual growth, but not something of pressing concern. They came when needed, then left me for years at times. But now I'm seeing them, or flickers of something quite often, and they're not talking to me yet. Instead one turned on a light, and now an hour ago one turned off the light right after I finished the book '___' Spirit Molecule. I was in the bathroom and it left me totally in the dark until I switched it back on.

Has anyone used lights with crystals in any fashion before? Maybe shining a light through some? lol Maybe a green light since green represents the heart chakra?

edit on 11-4-2011 by Orgone333 because: Edit to add a smiley, since smileys rule, frowns drool

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Everyone's Pineal Gland is different due to certain circumstances the person must face.

First off, the person has to be aware and ready to activate the Pineal Gland to use it to it's fullest potential, most times the average person is unaware of what's taking place and rarely has a profound experience with it spiritually.

In my case, I think that I'm pretty close to fully activating my 3rd Eye but since I live in a highly fluoridated community it's hard to come across a pure water source and that would mean that my Pineal Gland is a lot more calcified than someone who lives away from fluoridation.

Here is a video on one possible solution to undo the calcification of the Pineal Gland:
Beating of the drum technique

I've tried this and can tell that it is definitely doing something, what that is, I have no idea, let me know how it goes.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I've lived most of my life either in a rural setting or in another country, so I don't think that I've been exposed to too much fluoridated water, but I'm willing to try out this "Beating of the drum technique ". I'll call it the Pineal Thump, since it reminded me to do the Thymus Thump
(I learned to thump my thymus from the spirits a long time ago, and it wasn't until recently I heard that other people do it too, so I feel that the Thymus Thump is truly a useful energy tool.) Anyway, I'll try the "Pineal Thump" for awhile and see what happens.

As far as the Thymus Thump, if you've never heard of it, google it and you'll come up with different methods. What I've always done is thump my chest with three fingertips, (excluding the thumb and little finger,) just over my heart. I thump softly but firmly, and rapidly. I don't count how many times I thump, and I stop when my spirit tells me I've done enough. I've never been guided to chant anything, but I'm going to try something different now - I'll do the Thymus Thump during my daily Heart Chakra alignment using the video Solfeggio Mirror - 147Hz Sublimation from Source Vibrations, then the Pineal Thump with one of their Pineal Gland Activator videos. I'm interested in seeing what these sound vibrations will add to the physical thumping vibrations. (And of course the crystals, which have an effect too.) I'll do that for a week or so and see what happens

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
what happened to the videos in this thread? I guess to many sheep had problems digesting good open minded conversation. back to the pastures i guess!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicarious10000
what happened to the videos in this thread? I guess to many sheep had problems digesting good open minded conversation. back to the pastures i guess!

There were a few dissenting notes on this thread. I guess that is par for the course. I've dealt with that all my life.

I thought I'd drop this bit from wikipedia since I was thinking about Sanat Kumara tonight.

en.wikipedia.org...

Omri-Tas, the Ruler of the Violet Planet, is a Galactic level Ascended Master (cosmic being) who with his (unnamed to us so far) twin flame (celestial wife) [6],[29] is Sanat Kumara's violet flame supplier. The violet flame is composed of a special type of etheric matter particles, which may plausibly be called violetrons, that are capable of cleansing bad karma. Omri-Tas rules a planet on the etheric plane called the Violet Planet, which is apparently several dozen to several hundred light years from Earth.

Namaste everyone

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by Vicarious10000

There were a few dissenting notes on this thread. I guess that is par for the course. I've dealt with that all my life.

I thought I'd drop this bit from wikipedia since I was thinking about Sanat Kumara tonight.

en.wikipedia.org...

Omri-Tas, the Ruler of the Violet Planet, is a Galactic level Ascended Master (cosmic being) who with his (unnamed to us so far) twin flame (celestial wife) [6],[29] is Sanat Kumara's violet flame supplier. The violet flame is composed of a special type of etheric matter particles, which may plausibly be called violetrons, that are capable of cleansing bad karma. Omri-Tas rules a planet on the etheric plane called the Violet Planet, which is apparently several dozen to several hundred light years from Earth.

Namaste everyone

What is your take on that?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Questions from a newb in meditation.

First of all i dont live near some transcedent yogimaster, so ill ask some of the "common questions" regarding meditation here in the hope that some of you got the answers.

I started meditating not to long ago and to my own suprise i have no problems at all with quieting the mind and just lay still looking at the inside of my eyelids focusing on perfect diaphremic breathing. I do have another problem. Thats my cat, for some reson it becomes very chatty after 5 minuts of relaxation mind and gets very close too smell my face, which makes focusing on nothing a bit harder althou not impossible.
Dosent take more than 10-15 seconds to turn of toughts and just lay still relaxing, but....

I see many people have problems reaching a meditative state and quieting their mind.
A question regarding this is how long should i be able to keep a quiet mind before progressing with visualization which i presume is the next step in the control of energies ?
And another question which i imagine aint easy to answer. But reading my description would you say i reach a meditative state of mind or just relax without toughts and is this the same thing ?
How do i know i actually meditate?

Some people both in this tread and others claim you need to be ready before awakening the Kundalini or you risk consequences. Something to do with "energywork" mentioned in another tread. What would be appropriate preparation?
Also, when you start visualization how do you do it? Do you think of the items name or try picture it within a timeframe? or hows your approach ?

As i said pretty basic questions, so hope someone is able to help

Cheers

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mimir
Questions from a newb in meditation.

First of all i dont live near some transcedent yogimaster, so ill ask some of the "common questions" regarding meditation here in the hope that some of you got the answers.

I started meditating not to long ago and to my own suprise i have no problems at all with quieting the mind and just lay still looking at the inside of my eyelids focusing on perfect diaphremic breathing. I do have another problem. Thats my cat, for some reson it becomes very chatty after 5 minuts of relaxation mind and gets very close too smell my face, which makes focusing on nothing a bit harder althou not impossible.
Dosent take more than 10-15 seconds to turn of toughts and just lay still relaxing, but....

lay? I usually fall asleep if I lie down.
Ummm, but ya, I've heard some people can do that.
If night-thoughts I sometimes meditate to fall asleep immediately.

but ya, if you sit up, cross-legged or what not, and are still for long enough,
then typically you're cat will realize it's not playtime, and go off,
you can of-course mentally communicate your wishes to your cat.

I see many people have problems reaching a meditative state and quieting their mind.
A question regarding this is how long should i be able to keep a quiet mind before progressing with visualization which i presume is the next step in the control of energies ?

there are many different forms of meditation,
at least one for every chakra, and then various combinations.

magic spells; writing, planning, chronicling, if you like control.
water-sacks can only maintain cohesion for limited periods of time.
our soul can take advantage of external media for storing information.

in terms of your visualized internal energies, sure ya, healing and that, imagine it, and focus on it, that synchronizes your vibration with the goal vision.

And another question which i imagine aint easy to answer. But reading my description would you say i reach a meditative state of mind or just relax without toughts and is this the same thing ?
it's by zeroth chakra meditation
ou

How do i know i actually meditate?

by learning a style or vibration,
and truly sensing you applying it.

one good way, is to use monaural, or binaural beats,
in order to learn what the meditative vibration sounds like (delta, theta, alpha, gamma waves)

people both in this tread and others claim you need to be ready before awakening the Kundalini or you risk consequences. Something to do with "energywork" mentioned in another tread. What would be appropriate preparation?

appropriate preparation, I'd recommend retiring,
or being prepared for a life lead by the spirit.
The knowledge you gain may alter your path.

A hermit like setting would be optimal, in nature.
With ample time and space for meditation and strangeness.

Having a nutritionally optimal diet is essential to maintaining your host-body through the ordeal.
It was only after I started eating lots of salad that the electric shocks subsided.
Could have in part been the lower-karmic cost of vegeterianism.

Once you're kundalini has awakened,
then the vibes become much more prominent,
if something is destructive karma, you'll get zapped,
if something is beneficial karma, you'll feel light-headed.

Also, when you start visualization how do you do it? Do you think of the items name or try picture it within a timeframe?our or hows your approach ?

It's your imagination, third-eye.
Realize that peter-pan was correct.
Marauding pirates are just as magical.

can do it in any manner which you please.
having an order to things, may make it more familiar.

As i said pretty basic questions, so hope someone is able to help

Cheers

of course,
happy joy,
exuberance.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Thanks for you'r answers.

Originally posted by lowki
lay? I usually fall asleep if I lie down.
Ummm, but ya, I've heard some people can do that.
If night-thoughts I sometimes meditate to fall asleep immediately.

Yea I find it alot easyer to keep the positure that way (straight back and neck). Sitting in same position for longer periods never really attracted me...guess I'm a little hyperactive...allways managed to wear holes on the buttocks instead of the knees on my pants like normal kids did, because i couldent sit still on a chair and was borred in school

I said something about control of the energies....what I really meant was that I pressume visualization is the next phase or step on the path. After reading your responce im not sure i should try visualize anything, but instead just wait for enlightenment.
If astral projection actually works, it would be nice with some degree of control on where your spirit is projected. Guess i pressumed visualization was part of controling the spirits path.

Then i found a short note on the web with this:

As you enter the next phase of meditation you begin to lose track of your surroundings and what is giong on around you…it is critical that you both allow yourself the "luxury" of entering this state and that you gently urge your mind to go even deeper

Not sure i tryed that without falling asleep. Is above quote true for most types of meditation? If it is i presume i need that phase too before moveing on with the interesting stuff like healing and Kundalini (back to subject
).

edit on 13-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I have experienced my first Kundalini awakening. It is a very weird, odd, and amazing experience.

I was laying in bed, on my side, focusing on my energy. I could feel it move up my spine, it was a nice warm tingly feeling. It then entered my head and when it did it was unlike anything I've ever felt before. My entire body temperature rose quickly, I could feel energy coursing through my entire body. My hands and my feet, felt like electricity was running through them, my arms and legs, felt like they were being massaged with a very warm feeling all over my body. Then something even weirder happened. The energy in my head, wanted to make me spin. At first, I resisted, but I realized I needed to relax and allow it to move freely. I felt like I was spinning on a merry go round. My first instinct was to reach for the sides of the bed and hold on, because it really did feel like I was going to be flung off. But I again, relaxed, and let it take me. I spun faster and faster for what seemed like 5 minutes. As this happened, I could feel the energy, moving down the front of my body, going toward my stomach, making everything warm and tingly along the way. Then I started to tense up, can only relax for so long, with all these new experiences. I slowly sat up, and all the feelings died down and left me feeling in a state of peaceful bliss. All sexual arousal, was gone, ( I am celibate). My entire body just felt, fantastic, like I'd just had an entire body massage.

In the past few days, my qualities as a person have changed. I used to be a nervous person, with cold sweaty hands. Since my awakening, my hands have been radiantly warm, and my confidence has skyrocketed. People have even noticed it. It is incredible. I believe that I unlocked my first chakra, and it is now activated and giving me qualities in which I lacked, as it is now balanced by the kundalini. I wish to continue learning about kundalini, and unlocking the remaining chakra. This has been the most amazing experience of my life.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by RRokkyy

I'd like to say that when I awakened the Kundalini Cobra I was at home with no intentions of doing it. No guru or nothing just me and the computer and my headphones.

So it can be done without help or an overseer.

So what does it mean if you've had the kundalini awakened from an early age but have no real control over it? are you supposed to have control over it? I always heard of the kundalini, and actually get the serpent energy quite often from small tingles to great vibrations. It either happens at the most random moments or it could happen while I'm meditating or doing qi' gong. also is it better to let it take over? cause it happens so often to the point that I try to control it.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Allow it to take over. You must surrender yourself to it before it will enlighten you. Each time you try to control it, you limit it's effectiveness. You have to work with the kundalini not against.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
When does your pineal gland calcify? Like around what age cause I'm scarred...

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join