It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

Take it to a higher level now LOL...i experience incredible vision, telepathy, if i focus alot i have been emitting light to amazing levels.

You can take this to a point where you basically leave this dimension, THAT is where you start REALLY wondering about medication

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Not to mention, we exist in all dimensions at the same time. We just need to tap into them.

Meditation though is an amazing way to do so.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
OK, everybody should know for themselves what to do with your body but let me give you this warning.
Not to scare you, just to warn you.

Without going into the detail (read yoga books or find a yogi and learn all about the theory of the subject)

Playing around with kundalini, with no proper post exercises to prepare your "body"and with no knowledge whatsoever can be very dangerous, leave permanent damage and can even kill you. Simple as that.

Its like playing with extreme high voltage electricity that run trough bad wires.
Now dont be scared of yoga or kundalini. Just take your time to prepare and know what your doing.
Try to find a good teacher, Yoga is the greatest gift you can give yourself in this life.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
How is any of this forbidden knowledge? The Kundalini is a concept used by Hindus, Satanists, Theosophists, Buddhists (occasionally), as well as non-denominational spiritualists. I'm sure there are numerous other systems which embrace the Chakras, the spine, and the Serpent which rises up the spine-tree. It is hardly forbidden... Anyway, nice job putting all of the common videos on New Age meditation, Quantum Mechanics, the Pineal Gland, et al together.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

we live in a culture where people don't like to read anymore. so in order to teach people not only do you need paragraphs for the ones who do read. But you need videos for the ones who don't!

Isnt that a shame? Reading and Writing are both dyeing skills that most students face these days. Visual representation of ideas generally work better though. Whatever works as long as the message is passed and accepted by the subject.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Great post!
Wherever there is beauty, serenity, there is truth...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I didn't really bother with checking out most of the stuff in the OP, but I find interest in the title.

I'm just going to say it:

The occultic texts that I've studied speak of a prophecy about the emergence of the World Kundalini. Basically, it's the empire of the dragon.

And what is the dragon? It is considered to be a combination of the supreme earth being, the snake, and the supreme air being, the eagle.

All one has to do is look at some national flags and symbolism to put the pieces together. The Mexican flag is a good place to start.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

The first video you posted in your opening about Dr.Rick Strassman, M.D. is very interesting, I have followed his work for many years and have heard a number of interviews he did about '___'. He wrote a book called '___': The Spirit Molecule published in 2001 which I own.

The following quote is from the back cover of his book.

From 1990 to 195 Dr. Rick Strassman conducted DEA-approved clinical research at the University of New Mexico in which he injected sixty volunteers with '___', one of the most powerful psychedelics known. His detailed account of those sessions is an extra-ordinarily riveting inquiry into the nature of the human mind and the therapeutic potential of psychedelics. '___', a plant-derived chemical that is also manufactured by the human brain, consistently produced near-death and mystical experiences. Many volunteers reported convincing encounters, with intelligent nonhuman presences, especially "aliens." Nearly all felt that the sessions were among the most profound experiences of their lives.

Strassman's research connects '___' with the pineal gland, considered by Hindus to be the site of the seventh chaka and by Rene' Descartes to be the seat of the soul. '___': the Spirit Molecule makes the bold case that '___', naturally released by the pineal gland, facilitates the soul's movement in and out of the body and is an integral part of the birth and death experiences, as well as the highest states of meditation and even sexual transcendence. Strassman also believes that the alien abduction experiences are brought on by accidental releases of '___'. If used wisely, '___' could trigger a period of remarkable progress in the scientific exploration of the most mystical regions of the human mind and soul.

Rick Strassman, M.D., is Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine.

www.rickstrassman.com...

I highly recommend this book to anyone who has a real intersst in this subject.

Important thread, S&F
edit on 1-3-2011 by Aquarius1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thanks for the Selfeggio videos, will listen to those later.

The last time I experienced anything like this was when I had this strange piece of blotting paper on my tongue...

I have too much noise in my life now

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

I remember reading about some of the results of these '___' tests.

The most significant point was that the test subjects who were injected with '___' shared the "alien" experience, and even engaged in communication with the "alien".

No wonder why the Australian government is trying to ban thousands of plants that can potentially be used to harvest '___' (like regular drug growers without laboratories know how to do that anyways
).
edit on 1-3-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

They may ban the plants but if it's true that the pineal gland produces '___' how are they going to ban that, guess next there will be the brain police.

I have also followed Graham Hancock work closely over the years.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Whoa whoa whoa!! Info overload...
Thanks a bunch you guys, this is awesome. I guess I've got some pollishing up on my meditation to do tonight. S&F

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

I was a Spiritual Satanist and was working to fully raise my Kundalini. It takes a lot of effort and time to adjust your body to high levels of bioelectricity, then even raise the serpent. Yet, this is the most accurate form of spiritual alchemy. The energy work and meditation paid off with some extra sensory perception and I blasted through conspiracies with my amazingly developed intuition.

Thing is, all these abilities, Kundalini, the pineal gland, chakras... are all based in 4D. There is also an abundance of alien agendas, mind control, and manipulation surrounding such things.

We are at the end of a major cycle and this planet is about to blast through a dimensional barrier, straight into the 5th. 3D and 4D are combining at the moment. We are truly walking between worlds and that is why such mysticism has become mainstream and everyone is 'awakening'.

After 2012, the planet will turn into a star... The only way to access this higher realm, when the time comes, is through your heart. Actually, right around the thymus gland, which is the new 5D energy center... It feels different than any chakra or bioelectrical burst. It is a smooth grace and perfectly exemplifies what is in store for those who see the cycle through. That is the most closely guarded secret on Earth at the moment.

The fireworks are just about to begin...
edit on 1-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
that first video is what david wilcock has been saying all along. i would reccomend that you look up his work and take note, he's proven to be correct so far.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Awesome thread OP, and thank you for all the videos.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I actually had one of the most intense sensations of my entire life while meditating... I became terrified because I thought I was going to rip apart! Breathing, meditating was all it took..my eyes flickered like I was in rem sleep and I was flying down a tunnel of blues and purples.I was also 'aroused' down there! Very unnerving the first time it happened:look, no hands! Lol.

I am a firm believer in this energy, I was actually trying for astral projection at the time!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The energy transfer up the spine is also encoded into most religious texts, according to Manly P. Hall. The 33 years of Jesus life represent the 33 vertebrae, and the 33 degrees of Scottish Rite Freemasonry. The stories of the snake are also symbolic of this (as OP mentioned); and the spinal column is also referred to as a river, a staff, scepter, etc. carrying energy from the mountains/masters/gods to the "body of believers"/students/actual body. Vishnu's incarnations are also symbolic of the path of human evolution, especially in the womb. The rosicrucians all work to open their third eyes through meditation.
Anyway be cautious when doing these meditations, and be ready when they work.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

I am amazed how the gov't is going after the spirit molecule also. I am also frankly amazed that this thread was not canned because of the reference! So many incredible threads have been lost due to references to street drugs that I would hate to see this one go that direction before I get a chance to copy all those videos.
It's a shame that people can't discuss these topics like adults, as I think this one in particular is being suppressed for a reason. I am so impressed that the OP put all the time and effort into organizing this great post. Thank you OP.

I agree with the poster above, this stuff should be approached with a lot of prerequisite work on the self. At the very least look it up. Most people I have tried to talk to about it had never heard of it or thought it was an italian dessert or something lol. It is not hidden knowlege, it is knowlege that the mainstream has been conditioned to scoff at or see as alternative style, not mainstream as this stuff is suddenly getting to be.

It's going to be an interesting ride if this happens to the masses! Hold on to your butts, cuz it is going to get wild. I could barely contain myself when this happened to me, and I am still floating on a cloud of positive energy just crackling through me. My healing practice has turned towards Healing the Earth at the moment, as that is the base practice that got me to this point. Upon much reflection, I decided to use this energy to focus back on the mother, and try to ease her woes through my energy healing, since I was gifted this energy, and it demands to be used, I had to do something with it, and connecting to the earth has helped ground me in return.

Peace, and no medication in muy future I don't think. Meditation, not medication.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin
OK, everybody should know for themselves what to do with your body but let me give you this warning.
Not to scare you, just to warn you.

Without going into the detail (read yoga books or find a yogi and learn all about the theory of the subject)

Playing around with kundalini, with no proper post exercises to prepare your "body"and with no knowledge whatsoever can be very dangerous, leave permanent damage and can even kill you. Simple as that.

Its like playing with extreme high voltage electricity that run trough bad wires.
Now dont be scared of yoga or kundalini. Just take your time to prepare and know what your doing.
Try to find a good teacher, Yoga is the greatest gift you can give yourself in this life.

Well said
.The OP must stress the dangers involved.I will give the OP the chance to explain PRO's and CON's before i give detailed info on why it is dangerous.
When ready the Kundalini is a beautiful energy,if your not ready can make you quite ill.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The Kundalini is real but not forbidden. It's been hidden in our culture as something of great importance and mystical connection to a higher plane. The reasons behind its secrecy and mysticism is its incredible power it has on an individual. That power can be welded or it can consume you. I have personally experienced the awesome power of the Kundalini.

I accidentally raised it as I was doing meditations daily. It will change you and will give you an awakening that is more powerful than any hallucinogen. Because its all natural... imagine you're conscious and wide awake...and then boom a bolt of lighting shooting from the base of your spine up to the crown of your head. Then your pineal gland releases '___' naturally through this whole process...and you're conscious when it happens. It's unbelievable feeling, so surreal...something I would describe on the level of biblical proportions.

The Kundalini is not for the weak of heart as it opens your mind and body beyond your existing five senses. The Kundalini can be used for ones benefit or the benefit for others. You become more connected to everything around you...it's very similar to the "Overview Effect", which astronauts experience after being in space. More often than not astronauts come back to earth feeling euphoric and spiritually awakened...connected to the universe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join