It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Those videos are taken from "The Illuminated Chakras".. highly recommended, although a bit new agey.

Kundalini is actually sexual energy. Sex = life, so sex = lifeforce. Makes perfect sense.

Put simply, kundalini is our connection between sex and spiritual transformation. There are a thousand ways to describe this, but in the end it boils down to the expansion of our sexual function into the spiritual arena, i.e., upward through our nervous system. Some say it is a "transformation" of sexual function, but that implies we are leaving our current sex life behind. "Expansion" of sexual function is a better description. As we consciously encourage the spiritual dimension of sex, maybe we will leave worldly sex behind, and maybe we won't. It is not for anyone to decide but us. It is our choice. Leaving sex behind is not a prerequisite for entering into advanced spiritual experience, not in these lessons, and not in life.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

And how do we know this?

It's more opinions.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hey metal, how about a little music for your meditation? Ravi Shankar is a foremost Indian classical musician. It will put you right in the mood. Some incense and candles help the atmosphere as well.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Third Eye teaching, siddhis

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
If the pineal gland is so important, why do all advanced meditation practices warn against it's effects as being transient/effemeral and not to be paid any attention. During still meditation, the body will naturally shut down, and of course '___' releases into the blood stream. This effect is known within almost any advanced teaching, and is considered to be "chasing ghosts that are not there". Your body does this every night, but most people just sleep through it and call them dreams. You must endure through them to find more, and there is more.

Have you participated in a retreat before? Do any moving meditations?
edit on 3/2/2011 by LordBaskettIV because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
More meditation music with great pics, a bhajan to Lord Rama

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Well, you don't actually think theres a snake inside us, eh?
Kundalini is a code word for sex. Yoga and tantra are basically methods of controlling sexual energy.

Anyway, I remember reading a study that the amounts of '___' released by the body are so minor that they'd have no effect at all. And, even if they were larger, the body would break down the '___' anyway, and thus make it ineffective.

It's somehow hilarious and mysterious that the substance actually resides in almost all living things. Strange.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

this may be of interest to you, about dragons, their ancient symbolism in astrononomy and how this relates to previous catastrophic comet events on earth.

www.morien-institute.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
This is very interesting. Thank you for your post.

I had a dream once where somebody handed me a gold cup. It had snakes swimming in a strange liquid that I can't really explain how it looked... For some reason I dipped my fingers in it. As soon as the very tips of my fingers touched the liquid it shocked the s*it out of me. It was enough to jolt me awake from sleep.

Perhaps this was just a dream....but I was wondering if this a form a kundalini??

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
In Gopi Krishna's book on kundalini, he says that he wandered around, basically out of control of his nervous system for two years after raising kundalini.

Now, wandering around, out of control of your nervous system, is socially acceptable in India.

People over here, in this thread, who are set in their ways, might find that a bother. That could become a highly irritating situation. Being on a two year long acid trip, for example, is something that people might acknowledge, would interfere with earning a living.

Gopi probably chuckles about those two years now. He's in the spiritual advice business now. Do you want your life dominated by this stuff from now on?

Kundalini is very serious. Don't play in traffic. Get expert advice if you are going to "raise kundalini" and get expert advice on getting expert advice. There are lots of users and abusers among the experts.

Power corrupts. Be your own parent on this one. Love that little swine that is you, better than you deserve.
edit on 2-3-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
Jeez dude did you post enough videos?

Here's a guy who will take you to the same place. It's called 'Tiger's blood and adonis dna'....probably just like awakening the cobra. I found a link where all the viddys are in one place. .

www.todaysbesthits.com...

He's doing all this without drugs, the mark of a quality buzz, I'll add. Whatever awakened in him is still going strong. His right side nostril appears a bit out of joint though.
edit on 2-3-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by prevenge

That's funny cause I've never experienced nothing like that nor has anyone in the thread who have experienced it either.

If that was the case. A huge red flag would be on meditation and any type of practice that is considered connecting to consciousness.

Not saying their's not as you do need to know what your doing and all that. But if what you say is the case then alot of people wouldn't want to do it or try it.

As they would not want to feel "parasites" crawling all over them.

let me edumacate a bit more on what I'm saying....

read this thread i've posted a link to here...and follow the links to the other forums that are listed that the OP posted...
lymebusters.proboards.com...
It's a website dedicated to people suffering with what they call 'morgellons'. wiki is in no way difinitive.. and there is GREAT concern among the morgellons sufferers community about the constant censoring and re-adjustment of the wiki page.

a full blown kundalini awakening does include a very real sensation of energy through the nadis/meridians .. which feels to the uninformed person.. as close as you could call to ants on the skin...
this is a very prevalent aspect of a fully charged and evolving spiritual body awakening.

here is a place called shalom place... and they discuss in depth the awakening symptoms... this includes what i've stated. shalomplace.org...

this site has this information.... it's one of the oldest sites on the web containing kundalini awakening info..dating back from the mid 90's.

The following are common manifestations of the risen Kundalini:
* Muscle twitches, cramps or spasms.
* Energy rushes or immense electricity circulating the body
* Itching, vibrating, prickling, tingling, stinging or crawling sensations

source - www.kundalini-gateway.org...

another 'term' that is used in this process.. is the new-age title for it called the 'Ascension Process' or 'Shaumbra'..
this includes the same symptoms. here's a site detailing that 'name' for it... and process...

I’ve described the rewiring process (of both our body and brain halves) as physically feeling like an internal electrical current running, an internal vibration, a buzzing, moving sensation.

source - deniselefay.wordpress.com...-2012

another site talking about the final stages of kundalini's re-wiring and reprogrammign of DNA into 12 strand crystalline form... - www.galacticroundtable.com...

i personally invite you... to get an account on lymebusters or morgellons-disease.com message boards.. and ask them.. if they list the crown-tingling sensation of the activated pineal.. the midbrow pressure of the pituitary activity.. the 'bubbling' at specific sites of chakras... theyll say they do experience these.. but they'll say it's an organism inside them that's invaded them.

I also invite you to personally investigate.. ask questions at the shalom place website and ask these people about their kundalini experience... and if the sensations that feel like bugs .. does or does not feel like bugs.. it's all a matter of perspective and all a matter of what information you had before the initial onset....

i in no way am trying to demonize kundalini... or give it a bad wrap... i LOVE my experience with it.. it was horrifying in the beginning because i had ZERO knowledge of it or what it was.... now i am all the wiser with all the research i have done over the past 4 years.

I am sayin ghtat i have been extremely involved in the morgellons community ... and we all share the same exact symptoms... I however did not pick at myself or scratch myskin that much.. and i didn't find any fibers..
maybe they are there.. as an artifact/mechanism of this next level of DNA...

dr john martin claims that what the fibers are are actually "Alternative Energy Pigments" that are actually producd by the body and perform a method of metabolizeing UV and Far infrared radiation into useable bio-electricity...
PDF link to one of his research paper - Alternative cellular energy pigments mistaken for parasitic skin infestations

another link on the subject - Stealth-adapted viruses - Potential link to Morgellon's syndrome the idea i have with this connection is that thre is a scientifically developed method as to 'switch on' the kundalini - bioenergetic evolutionary potential in the human body.. and it is being performed (possibly sprayed via chemtrails) on the population to see which humans garner any 'results' .... The NAZIs spent much effort on calculating this type of process.. activating the pineal to unleash the dormant potential.. to hopefully create a race of 'supermen'. with project paperclip bringing over massses of NAZI scientists to American soil to continue research.. who's to say that research ended? .. surely it would be at the TOP of the list as to scientific query.

coincidentally Dr Hildegard Stanninger in Los Angeles.. uses light therapy far infrared radiation to treat morgellons suffereers...
maybe there is a bell curve of people experiencing a mass-activated kundalini awakening and some people on one end are not healthy enough or not genetically prone to experience it without error? .. possibly there is a slight amount of that demographic where their genetics react to the change in a less than comfortable manner.

Kundalini awakening /holy spirit beatification/ chi enlightenment/ prana activation/ IMO are one in the same .. just different culture's names for it. - morgellons syndrome is in direct alignment with a more pronounced change ocurring which shares a VERY similar UNIQUE set of symptoms found nowhere else together ... in the medical literature.

i'm not trying to poo poo on your parade here.. you've done a great job compiling alot of interesting info.. however (not to be conceited here) .. but nothing I have not already learned in the past 4-5 years... It's all good we're discussing this but there are people out there suffering.. killing themselves over this .. specific non-spiritual interpretation of their body's spiritual activation...

you may say.. if it's an incredible spiritual awakening.. why don't they see it as such??? ... all dependent upon your initial info you have before hand.. if you have ZERO info on the process.. and it happens to you (like me) ... you jump to conclusions.. AND you pick up all the other jumped-to conclusions that people have spattered in panic across the web...

it's frightening when it happens and you're not ready for it man.. and it REALLY feels like insects all through your body....

but it's not.

so... all a matter of initial perception of the experience... and amount of education on the subect.

THANK YOU for bringing the info to people first hand.. here.
it's necessary.

-
edit on 3/2/2011 by prevenge because: added text

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I dont flag very often but this is a very relavant topic to me. For those of us lost in "Western religion and Philosphy this is a way out and up ward.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Question.... Can this kundalini serpent still ascend through the spine if you have a lot of back, neck, or posture problems? My back has been all messed up lately and I can't afford to go to the chiropractor all the time as he says I need "a lot of work". The farthest I've been able to meditate has usually been around the time I go to bed. I just lay there and sometimes I get this weird tingle feeling in the middle of my forehead. I found I could concentrate on it to make it more intense, not by moving my eyes towards it while closed, but more so just drawing attention to it. Along with that sometimes I hear a high pitched noise.. but I'm wondering if this is just my tinnitus. I've focused on this as well to make it louder, but I'm not sure if I'm hurting myself... as focusing on this tingle or the sound tends to make the center of my head feel like its exerting pressure on everything around it which is sustained for the better part of the day, like a headache that doesn't hurt. What the heck is this? Am I going to pop a corpuscle up there?

Edit: Also wanted to add that sometimes it seemed to cause weird spasms around my solar plexus, which kinda freaked me out as those kind of sensations sometimes excite my vagus nerve as I'm sensitive to that kind of stuff. Is that normal in meditation?
edit on 2-3-2011 by cerberus00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV
If the pineal gland is so important, why do all advanced meditation practices warn against it's effects as being transient/effemeral and not to be paid any attention. During still meditation, the body will naturally shut down, and of course '___' releases into the blood stream. This effect is known within almost any advanced teaching, and is considered to be "chasing ghosts that are not there". Your body does this every night, but most people just sleep through it and call them dreams. You must endure through them to find more, and there is more.

Have you participated in a retreat before? Do any moving meditations?
edit on 3/2/2011 by LordBaskettIV because: (no reason given)

There is no real proof that '___' is released into the blood either upon death or during meditation. It's an old wives tale that is only suspected. I've done a fair bit of research as well as my own "experimentations" and it's safe to say you will never experience anything close to as intense as '___' during meditation.

Meditation can take you out of your mind and body, while '___' will open a whole new universe to you.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cerberus00

A tingle in the forehead is fine. It indicates intense activation of the Third Eye. Trust me I experience this. I had a very intense awakening in 1977 and the intensity of energy in my forehead lasted a week easily. Plus I began to have that tingling in my hands. There are chakras in the palms of your hands as well. You can use the chakras in your hands to energize crystals. Buddhists and Hindus understand the energies of the hands, hence we see the use of hand mudras.
Heres a link with some basic chakras, but please google and you will find wonderful resources and pictures of the Dhyani Buddhas

www.eclecticenergies.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Prevenge, all due respect, I've never heard of a Hindu yogi or Brahmin killing himself over rising kundalini. You make it sound as if it's some kind of unnatural disease. I've read about Morgellan's and some people believe it comes from some kind of nanotechnology in crops.
Yes, raising the kundalini does energize the body, but perhaps the Hindus just have a better understanding of this through their culture. Western culture tends to be so materialistic. I do appreciate the discussion though, and all your links.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Well, that is a very good theory, to my mind. I will have to have my mind work on this for a time. Makes sense, and fits the story almost perfectly.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I love the heart chakre meditation posted by the OP. really cool graphics. Oh, and the chanting of Om Aim, are the seed syllables of Sound. Sound carries vibration. When you chant these seed syllables you draw energy from the Source.
edit on 2-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Prevenge, all due respect, I've never heard of a Hindu yogi or Brahmin killing himself over rising kundalini. You make it sound as if it's some kind of unnatural disease. I've read about Morgellan's and some people believe it comes from some kind of nanotechnology in crops.
Yes, raising the kundalini does energize the body, but perhaps the Hindus just have a better understanding of this through their culture. Western culture tends to be so materialistic. I do appreciate the discussion though, and all your links.

listen.

nowhere did i say hindus were killing themselves.
people who are calling it ",morgellons syndrome" are killing themselves.

I suspect kundalini and morgellons to be the same.

i said this....

It's all good we're discussing this but there are people out there suffering.. killing themselves over this .. specific non-spiritual interpretation of their body's spiritual activation...
ie: /// "Morgellons" ...morgellons is an interpretation of a phenomenon... a characteristic description... perceived in a negative light.

if you had read all my links and gone and talked to those people- you'd find out FIRST HAND what i am talking about is true.

you'd find that people who are experiencing a kundalini awakening yet do NOT KNOW that it is kundalini... and call it 'morgellons' . .. and THINK that it is a parasite.. or nanotech... (all biology is nanotech IMO.)...

based on your response.. I think you ust gave as much as a knee-jerk reaction to my post as metalholic did.. and I find that explicitly profane .. coming from what I expect out of fellow ATS investigators...

plz... do your homework.. review my information, links etc... don't let prefabricated beliefs in things you've read online be the end all be-all of your understanding of this all.

I am in no way calling kundalini a 'bad thing' .. however some have gone mad from it...

I am saying the misinterpretation of it as something described as a disease... is a 'bad thing' ...

tyvm...

edit on 3/2/2011 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join