It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GLOBAL JIHAD: Obama to face Shariah court?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
From World Net Daily, February 27, 2011(and a few other sources):

President Obama must embrace Islam as a way of life or face the consequences of a trial under the Shariah Islamic court system, declared British extremist cleric Anjem Choudary.

Choudary, founder and former chief of two Islamic groups disbanded by the British authorities under anti-terror legislation, is planning a Washington protest later this week in which he says he will call on American Muslims to revolt against the country and implement Shariah law.

Read about plans for the United States, in "Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That's Conspiring to Islamize America"

Speaking in an interview with investigative reporter Aaron Klein on his program on New York's WABC Radio, Choudary claimed Obama was waging a war against Islam.

"[Obama] has promised all Muslims to be released from Guantanamo Bay. They are still languishing there even though he knows they are completely innocent," Choudary claimed.

"On top of that, he's increased the number of U.S. forces in Afghanistan, so he is a warmonger just as his predecessor was. And thirdly and more importantly," Choudary said, "the Muslims don't want democracy and freedom. Democracy and freedom are anathema to Islam and the Shariah."

Read more, and links to videos: Obama to face Shariah court? www.wnd.com...

As for what this derelict says about America following Sharia, 59 Million+ registered gun owners will make sure it don't happen, no matter what the Dems/Left try to do about it.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zappafan1

The muslims are taking the war to Obama now?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

"the Muslims don't want democracy and freedom. Democracy and freedom are anathema to Islam and the Shariah."

Just this quote makes me question where the original source actually came from.

Edit: ok i see its from mr. klien's radio show. I still question the guy actually spewing this crap though.
edit on 28-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
On top of that, once a Muslim - to convert is to die.

Obama was once a Muslim, and of course arguments have been made that he certainly isn't a Christian.

About that Islamic Sharia law here in the US?

Blood will run ankle deep first.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

Correction,the blood won't be ankle deep,it will
more than likely be knee deep.
I can't see the U.S. under sharia law.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I think you guys should be more worried about the guys that live by the talmud. Those are the ones pushing the patriot act, and bankrupting america with the federal reserve. Although maybe a small threat, the whole "muslims taking over the world thing" is just a distraction to keep your eyes off the people raping you in the behind. Also to keep you standing behind wars for a foreign power which coincidentally also fears these muslims. Right mr. Klein?

All these religions are retarded.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher

Obama was once a Muslim, and of course arguments have been made that he certainly isn't a Christian.

But you are OK with Jewish Law (Rabbinical courts) being used in the US?
google the 'Beth Din of America'

Good for 1 religion, good for all?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327

Originally posted by FarArcher

But you are OK with Jewish Law (Rabbinical courts) being used in the US?
google the 'Beth Din of America'

Good for 1 religion, good for all?

REPLY: I haven't seen any Jewish people wearing exploding belts or backpacks. I consider your response as off topic; we're talking muslim/islam (no capitals required.) but yes, I agree.... blood will run deep if it comes right down to it.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

"the Muslims don't want democracy and freedom. Democracy and freedom are anathema to Islam and the Shariah."

Just this quote makes me question where the original source actually came from.

Edit: ok i see its from mr. klien's radio show. I still question the guy actually spewing this crap though.

REPLY: Crap? Do you actually believe that muslims have the same individual liberties and freedoms we have here in America? The "source" comes from the Koran and from history going back to about 700 AD.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

lol, how can a law that some wish to live under be imposed on people who have different laws and live in a totally different country that has different laws.

how can shariah law be imposed on somebody who does not live under it? surely if there are crimes or needs for courts it would be a U.S. or world court that decides the in and outs or even if there is a case.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

lol, how can a law that some wish to live under be imposed on people who have different laws and live in a totally different country that has different laws.

how can shariah law be imposed on somebody who does not live under it? surely if there are crimes or needs for courts it would be a U.S. or world court that decides the in and outs or even if there is a case.

It's happening right now in Detroit, Britain and elsewhere. I agree with you, but this is how the Muslims gradually get their laws into the record of those countries.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The fear bait in this thread is so 2002...

But hey, maybe you and the gang can get a Christian equivalent going here soon

Yall can call it FREEDOM COURT -

make sure peoples thoughts are christian enough

And Republican enough too

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Who is afraid?
I think Sharia Law is stupid. [ As is any and all other religious based legal systems are]

Nothing to do with fear.

Nice try though.

edit on 1-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Who is afraid?
I think Sharia Law is stupid. [ As is any and all other religious based legal systems are]

Nothing to do with fear.

Nice try though.

edit on 1-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, it has a lot to do with fear with many people, these fearful people are quick to support policy that addresses "the threat of Islam", the people who profit from war need these fearful people to justify war,
create bases, fund solutions or covert occupation of high places. It is part of a long haul propaganda campaign to ensure that there is a ready enemy should the need for war arise, it is the new communism for the M.I.C.

Then there is the next layer which is the history of this poster, who often deals in neoconian, fear-based rhetoric...

If you want to feign ignorance that is your right, I know better, I am not going to go along with your charade.

edit on 1-3-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Actually, that's a compliment, and you don't even know why, do you? So, I'll "splain" it to you:
Neoconservatism: Noun. Def: An approach to politics or theology that represents a return to a traditional, more Constitutional point of view (in contrast to more liberal or radical schools of thought of the 1960s up to the present.)

America would be a much better place if there were more of us. I consider myself a Constitutional Conservative.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Have we managed to loose Mr Choudary to you and is he now resident with you?. We have another one like him I think, this gentleman has a hook, I can't remember his name except he can't be deported because where he came from when he left the UK he can't go back to!!!.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Has Mr Choudary left us for your greener shores and will he be staying with you? We have another similar gentleman, I cannot remember his name except to say he has a hook. I seem to remember, although I may be wrong, that we can't deport him because the country he came from would be toooo dangerous and his safety might be in question. So we as tax payers have to ensure his luxury.

Is there a Sharia Court somewhere covering this kind of mick taking? I have two people for them and probably a few more.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
The fear bait in this thread is so 2002...

But hey, maybe you and the gang can get a Christian equivalent going here soon

Yall can call it FREEDOM COURT -

make sure peoples thoughts are christian enough

And Republican enough too

REPLY: Can you please show me a Christian law that has personally deprived you of anything... other than the occasional Blue Law that doesn't allow selling alcohol on Sunday? And please remember that the rights you have, as outlined in The Bill of Rights, came from God, not man.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Anjem Chowderhead is the UK Muslim version of Fred Phelps. Taking him serious just makes you look a fool. My advice is just to let the goober spin in his circle, barking like a poodle on crack, and get on with more important things in your life, like clipping your toenails.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The Occupier in Chief will not be indicted in a Sharia Law Court unless he made some people mad and they think he has abandoned their cause. He has done way more damage to American Liberties and way of life than any suicide attack by Al Qaida.

I think it is just saber rattling and phony just like Ahmadinejad. The Occupier is no more American than that cleric. He even declared he is a "Citizen of The World", and he has been acting against our Sovereign interests the whole time. But it is an opportunity to rail against the US and the Office of The President.
edit on 11-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: sp

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join