posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 12:46 PM
I have something that won't let me throw anything away that I buy so I wind up collectin alot of stuff.
1.WWF Wrestlers- I started when I was 4, and I was into the WWF. The good times, with Ultimate Warrior and my favorite Hulk Hogan. I have a ton of
stuff, that I have stashed away from action figures, a Hulk Hogan costume, bedsheets, and several wrestling rings.
2.X-Men- I bought nearly every X-Man and Marvel action figure as a kid and still have them all.
3. Jimmy Buffet memorabilla- CDs, books, t-shirts, hats and anything I can find thats Buffet.
4. KISS memorabilla- Same as above, CDs, concert shirts, toys, CDs.
5. Movie Props- I like to get off eBay repliacs of movie props from movies that I loved. Also I get posters, and other stuff.
6. GI-Joe- I have a nice collection of special edition figures, such as Ike, Washigton,and Grant. Plus I have the other editions of the figures.
7. Books- Sci/fi, thriller,adventure, anything that I can read.
8.Movies- I have a nice collection of movies going. Right now about 50 DVDs.
9. Boats- I have a good collection of 20 or so boat repicals. My biggest is about 27' high from platform to mast.
10. Nautical things- Anythign thats related to the ocean I have.
11. Guns N Roses memorabilla- Same with the Buffet and KISS, CDs, DVDs, shirts anything.
12. Comics- Marvel, Darkhorse are my two big ones. Anything from Spider-Man to X-Men. I hate DC comics though, I was never a fan of Batman or
13.Spider-Man- The comics, action figures etc.
14. Swords- One of the more intresting ones. I collect sowrds ranging from daggers to short swords right now. I don't have the room for long swords
at the moment.
15. Millitary Items- I collect old medals, replicas or the real ones. I like to get stuff from WW2 and the Civil War the most.
Thats pretty much it. I have a whole lotta time on my hands.
[Edited on 7-20-2004 by JediMaster]