It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati = NSA? This has got to be some kind of sick joke...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Okay, I'm hoping one of you can explain this:

Go to your web-browser. Type in "illuminati" backwards and then add a ".com"

So, it'd be itanimulli.com .

It takes you to ... www.nsa.gov...

What the heck?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
That site redirects to the NSA.gov website. It's been around for a while...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

Did you know that what you are saying here is a HOAX?

Itanimulli, of course, is “Illuminati” spelled backwards. Type itanimulli.com into your browser and the National Security Agency’s website pops up, proof positive, in some people’s minds, that the US government is a bought-and-paid-for subsidiary of the New World Order.

Other people took the next step and investigated. They swiftly discovered that a computer geek named John Fenley, who lives in Provo, Utah, purchased the domain name “Itanimulli” and is redirecting visitors to the NSA. He also owns many other domain names, including (as of May 19, 2004):

SOURCE

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Interesting. I'm at a loss.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick

Did you know that what you are saying here is a HOAX?

Itanimulli, of course, is “Illuminati” spelled backwards. Type itanimulli.com into your browser and the National Security Agency’s website pops up, proof positive, in some people’s minds, that the US government is a bought-and-paid-for subsidiary of the New World Order.

Other people took the next step and investigated. They swiftly discovered that a computer geek named John Fenley, who lives in Provo, Utah, purchased the domain name “Itanimulli” and is redirecting visitors to the NSA. He also owns many other domain names, including (as of May 19, 2004):

SOURCE

Thank-you! That's what I was looking for.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

So a dude buys a domain spelling illuminati backwards and then forwards the link to the NSA. It's obviously some conspiracy theorist looking for attention in all the wrong ways.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This has been around for a while...it's actually tied to a site that I no longer have the link to.
If my memory serves me correctly I believe there was a thread about it here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Why yes, in fact it IS some kind of sick joke! And there are at least a couple of dozen threads right here on ATS that have discussed it.

new topics

top topics

join