It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings, all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
hello everybody, after roughly a month of browsing i've decided to become involved in what i feel is an important corner of the internet.

i am no expert in anything regarding alternative topics, i have no ego. i simply crave the truth, and recognize how usefull this site is for those like myself. i look forward to providing my own insight, and who knows, perhaps i'll have some interesting topics of my own... after all my whole life i've had this feeling that something unexplainable is going to happen to me.. peculiar and vague, but i'll leave it at that for now.

yours truly, Dead Flag

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Your in the right spot man glad your here I am also new to the site and man do I love it, a fountain of knowledge at your fingertips welcome and have a nice day!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
hi welcome to ATS hope you enjoy it here and look forward to seeing you around

second

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDeadFlagBlues

Hello TheDeadFlagBlues, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Off Topic, One Liners, and Backscratching Posts.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hello DeadFlag =)
The truth is something I tend to look for when it comes to news reports, along with other things as well. Unfortunately when it does come to truth, things tend to get a little hazy sometimes. Winston Churchill even said "a lie gets halfway around the world, before the truth even has a chance to get it's pants on"
You will probably see things as an opinion rather than fact.
Enjoy the site and have a good day.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDeadFlagBlues

Welcome to ATS!
I look forward to reading some of your posts.

new topics

top topics

join