It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the purpose of "Secret" entities?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I've been contemplating the purpose of "secret police" and other "secret" entities. What is their purpose? Why be secret? I was recently watching a documentary called "The End of America" and it really brought some things to light.

Comparisons were made between what the U.S. is seeing now and what the Germans had before WWII. Many were subtle but when taken as a whole, the similarities were unsettling. One simple example is the term "Homeland". This term was used by the Nazis. This is only one example but the film goes on to show how "false flag" operations were used as an excuse to "protect" the citizens. It all sounded eerily familiar. Hitler, too, created many of his version of our "Executive Orders", to circumvent the (German) Constitution.

It went on to talk about how the German "Secret Police" answered to nobody. They were basically immune to any kind of scrutiny.

Blackwater has contracts for $500 million, most on a "no bid" basis. Blackwater is not held accountable in Iraq. Compare to Mussolini's "blackshirts" or the Nazi "Schwarz wasser" groups. Blackwater used to control crowds in New Orleans after Katrina. Plan to "monitor protests" in America. (Blackwater website)

Source

I then started thinking about the episode of Conspiracy Theory where Jessie went to a FEMA camp and spoke with an individual who said they were not under the jurisdiction of the government and answered to nobody. Suddenly, it all made sense. Create plausible deniability and the government never has to account for any wrong doing. They don't have to give you a day in court and the world may never hear from you again, because, as far as the government is concerned, these "camps" don't exist. This would explain the denial of Area 51 as well. They could pollute, experiment and do as they please but never acknowledge the place exists. If something goes haywire and people die, deny everything.

Perhaps none of this information is new or enlightening in and of itself but when you start to put pieces of the puzzle together, little by little, things start to make sense. When a president can issue an executive order to circumvent the constitution, the constitution becomes a worthless piece of paper. I just hope we can hold on to some semblance of the "Free" Amerika, I mean America, until I'm dead and gone. I really don't want to live in the world they are creating for us as we speak.
edit on 28-2-2011 by General.Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

Just to keep "Sticky Beaks", "Nosy Parkers" & people whose business it ain't in the dark! lol lol

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think my biggest concern along these lines are secret laws. How can I know that I am an upstanding citizen if you, the government, won't even tell me what the law is so I know not to break it?

new topics

join