It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Are women irrational, emotional, catty, bitchy, and illogical because the way men have treated them throughout the centuries? OR have men treated women badly through the centuries because women are irrational, emotional, catty, bitchy, and illogical?

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

(puts on helmet and hits post)
edit on 28-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
i think its both. Some grow up bitchy and some get bitter because of a**hole guys.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Mayabong, what's up with the "prickly" post?
IMO, I would link it to the Egyptian priest class ending the Matriarchal paradigm and replacing it with the Patriarchal system we have now. I have heard this case argued and I think it has a lot of merit. The Divine Feminine & Masculine are out of balance, that is all.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Well, mine was that way when i got her but, i was not here 1st hubby.
Byt she puts up with my problems too.
So i guess i deserve what i get and vise versa, damn lucky both of us if you ask me!
If i had the perfect gal i'd just get bored and find me some trouble.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Most of us arn't emotional, errational,catty or bitchy, its just men have a hard time understanding our intelligence, men are the default species

edit on 28-2-2011 by CandiceZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Dangerous man...

Beware the wrath of the female...

*hides and watches*

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think the women of our world just got tired of getting bonked on the head by the caveman! Or became bitchy because we were bonking them to begin with? Ahhh hell now Im confused?!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You need to get her some chocolate, some grapefruit juice, and put on a Meters record. Rub her feet, and then watch a Horror movie so she gets scared and needs your comfort.

Works every time.

Unless this is your mom we're talking about... If so I take everything I said back.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Are women irrational, emotional, catty, bitchy, and illogical because the way men have treated them throughout the centuries? OR have men treated women badly through the centuries because women are irrational, emotional, catty, bitchy, and illogical?

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

(puts on helmet and hits post)

ALL women aren't irrational, emotional, catty, bitchy, and illogical, just like ALL men aren't asshats.

If you're thinking ALL women are, that helmet isn't going to save you....

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

No, but the shotgun will!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
No they started it...for sure.

And they do it to keep us confused so we never know what's going on and they have control. Women know guy hate hassle and want the smooth ride and they basically say you men can have the smooth ride it you do exactly what we want. WOMEN CANT LIVE WITH THEM...cant live with them, that's all I got.

I say we stand up against them if we stair them in the eyes anaahhh gtg shes coming
edit on 28-2-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It's just the whoremoans bro dont sweat it.

Chocolate really does work wonders and a smart man keeps some on hand at all times if you're really in the dog house go with flowers or even better try and write some crap about how beautiful she is and how much you love her.

Gosh I'm Romantic

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

From my point of view, I rarely get upset or yell. My wife will snap at the drop of a hat......over nothing. I believe women in general let the little things just completely ruin their whole day. Most men let the little things roll off of their back.
Hormones? Chemical imbalance? PMS? or a host of more than one thing? Who knows? I quit trying to understand women, It's not possible.

I have to add.....a couple of brewhaha's help me get through. Maybe you should give it a try

edit on 28-2-2011 by DisturbedToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I love you as much as I love my best coon dog~
Your eyes sparkle in the light~
As long as its a miller light~
You know how I love that your a fast woman...
You remind me of my fast bass boat~
Your butt is as big as the moon~
But oh how I love you!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

you have made me feel like i am not alone with that statement.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
what i find is that many women i have been with have often been able to turn on and off emotions at will and for their own personal gain. i would love to meet women who arent like that but they always seem to be going out with some idiot.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget

It's just the whoremoans bro dont sweat it.

Ha ha I see what you did there! Male chauvinistic piglet!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Are men irrational, emotional, catty, bitchy, and illogical because the way men have treated them throughout the centuries? OR have men treated men badly through the centuries because men are irrational, emotional, catty, bitchy, and illogical?

Now really girls, what are you complaining about...? I'm sure some have genuine grievances, don't we all...but...there is an element of reaping what you sow...

You complain about women as a point of rivallry amongst yourselves. It's a game. Which poor little diddum is the hardest done-by. It is considered masculine to bad-mouth your mother, sisters and lovers, amongst yourselves. The women don't have to do a thing, good or bad, they get the same level of 'respect' no matter what they do. You would chop off your right arm for your 'best mate' and will # around behind the back of the mother of your children to save face.

Surprised that women are doing the same thing now that they have the freedom and opportunity to do so?

We always had ears, even when we had no voice to speak.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

You are not alone....there are many of us out there. Just keep on doing what your doing. I know I live my life for the good. Life is too short to sweat the little things.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CandiceZ

I wasnt exactly shooting for subtlety

I wouldnt last a day without the women in my life so there

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join